懂了
I understand.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 麦琪
Good night, Maggie.
这是个美妙的早晨
It’s a beautiful morning
我想出去转一会儿
I think I’ll go outside for a while
微笑
And just smile
呼吸那新鲜的空气
Just take in some clean fresh air boy
我对天发誓他再继续打鼾 我就毙了他
I swear to God, if he doesn’t stop snoring, I’m gonna shoot him.
老枪
Gunner!
叫我吗
You rang?
我知道这么问很傻
I know it’s a stupid question.
你那还有咖啡吗
I don’t suppose you have anymore of that coffee.
这壶只能煮一杯
Pot only makes one cup.
我想也是
Yeah. That’s what I figured.
听好了
Listen up.
那人说森族
Those guys said the congregation
就聚集在这一带
of Sangs are probably in this area,
集中在东部
concentrated east.
我们就去那儿
So that’s where we’re going.
十分钟之后出发
We’re out of here in 10 minutes.
做好准备 该干嘛干嘛
Get ready. Do what you gotta do.
休斯顿 我们有麻烦了
Houston, we got a problem.
趴下
Down!
我们得出去
We gotta get out of here!
-走 -走 走
-Go! -Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go!
快跑
Go.
省着点子弹
Save your ammo.
在哪儿呢
Where the hell are you?
快到了
I’m almost there.
怎么了这是 你那边打起来了啊
Hey, what’s going on? Are those shots?
没错
Yeah.
-出什么事儿了 -森族把我们堵这儿了
-What’s happening? -The Sangs got us pinned down.
-挡得住吗 -估计来个坦克就能
-Can you hold them off? -Yeah, maybe with a tank.
-真该死 -怎么了
-Shit. -What?
他们有辆坦克 快跑
They got a tank. Come on. Come on! Come on!
我们走 快点
Let’s roll! Come on!
我没子弹了
I’m out.
我还一发 管他的
One left. Why not?
谁干的
Hey, who did that?
不是我 我没子弹了
Not me, I’m out.
刚才怎么回事
Hey, what just happened?
看来有人发飙了
Somebody got a little carried away.
看起来是
It looks that way.
他们在哪儿呢
Where are the shooters?
我不知道 不过他们要是想杀我们
I don’t know, but if they wanted us dead,
我们早就死了
we’d be dead.
巴尼
Barney?
别紧张
Don’t freak out.
世界真是小啊 巴尼
Small world, huh, Barney?
布克 传闻说你死了
Booker? Rumor had it you were dead.
是啊 我也听说了
Yeah, I heard that, too.
最近过的怎么样
So, how’s life treating ya?
挺好的
Been better.
这都是你一个人干的
You did all this?
你应该知道我都是单干的
I fly solo. I thought you knew that.
我听说过 一直不信
Yeah, I heard it, but I didn’t buy it.
现在信了吧
Well, now you do.
这是你的队伍吗
This your team?
没错 老枪 收费公路
Yeah. Gunner, Toll Road,
凯撒 还有麦琪
Hale Caesar and Maggie.
布克 他们说的孤狼就是你吗
Booker. You’re the one people call the Lone Wolf?
以前是的 但我现在温柔多了
I’ve been called that. But I have mellowed.
可真看不出来
Not that much.
我还听说你被眼镜蛇王咬了
I heard another rumor, that you were bitten by a king cobra?
没错 但是经过五天的痛苦挣扎
Yeah, I was. But after five days of agonizing pain,
那眼镜蛇王死了
the cobra died.
布克 见到你真高兴
Hey, Booker. Great to see you, man.
什么风把你吹到这鬼地方来的
So, how’d you end up in this godforsaken place?
我们在东边
We got ambushed by Sangs
大约一百公里远的地方中了森族人的埋伏
about 100 kilometers east of here,
他们杀了我们的人 一个年轻人
killed one of my men, young kid.
我很遗憾
Yeah, sorry to hear that.
森族人是最无♥耻♥的人♥渣♥
The Sangs are the lowest form of scum.
干掉他们是件好事
Shooting them has been a good business.
你知道他们的头儿是谁吗
Do you know who the leader is?
-知道 叫维莱恩的人 -维莱恩
-Yeah, a guy named Vilain. -Vilain.
他是这个地区的实际掌控者
Yeah, he pretty much controls everything in this area.
如果想要活着出去 你需要更多的人手
You’re gonna need more men if you expect to get out alive.
你能帮我吗
Can you help out?
抱歉巴尼 我单干的
Sorry, Barney. I work alone.
理解 感谢你出手相救
I understand. Thanks for showing up.
别客气
My pleasure.
巴尼
Hey, Barney!
前面有个村子
There’s a village down the road.
那的人都很好 他们都痛恨森族
They’re good people, and they hate the Sangs.
-也许他们能帮上你 -谢了
-Maybe they can help out. -Thanks.
祝你好运
Happy hunting.
发生什么了
What happened?
我还活着
I’m still alive.
那可不见得 我错过了什么
That’s a matter of opinion. What’d I miss?
路上跟你说
I’ll tell you about it on the way.
伙计们快点 卸武器
Come on, guys. Unload these weapons.
今年圣诞来的可真够晚的
Looks like Christmas came way late this year.
我也爱你
Yeah, I love you, too.
见到你我挺开心的
Well, I’m happy to see you.
有眼光的人还是有的
Finally. Somebody with class.
这肯定就是布克说的那个村子了
This has gotta be the town that Booker was talking about.
我挺想在这样的地方安度晚年
I could retire to a place like this.
空气清新 没有压力 再养几个小孩
Clean air, no stress, raise some kids.
麦琪 我想在这样的地方养老
You know, Maggie, I could retire to a place like this.
你是真能扯
You are so full of shit.
下下下车
Out, out, out!
他们打得也太偏了
They’re missing us by a mile.
-放下枪 -门都没有
-Put down guns. -That’s not happening.
她们瞄准的地方最安全
The safest place is in front of their gun.
我们要杀了你们
We will shoot you!
不 等等
No! Wait.
这些人是来帮忙的 他们想帮忙
These guys are here to help. They want to help.
你们俩这样的货色在这儿都能走桃花运
Even you two rejects could get lucky around here.
-是吗 -我表示怀疑
-You think? -I doubt it.
闭嘴行吗
Do you mind?
你们是什么人
Who you are?
-我们是美国人 -什么时候成美国人了
-We’re Americans. -Since when?
瑞典人
Swedish.
-我来自布莱克福德 -我是中国人
-Blackfoot. -Chinese.
-一群弱智 -有完没完
-Retards. -You done?
你们来干什么
What do you want?
我们是来对付森族的
We’re here to take care of the Sangs.
好 进来说
Okay. Come inside.
走吧
Come on.
我们以为你们是来抓他们的
This is who we think you’d come for.
我们拼死都要保护他们
This is who we will die for.
开始他们跟我们说有好工作 收入高
First, they told us there’d be good jobs, good money.
有人去了 就没有再回来
Some went. But nobody come back.
他们又来招更多的人
They come for more.
他们说只要我们的人去工作
They say as soon as our men go to job,
之前的人就能回来
the others come home.
我丈夫
My husband goes.
去了很久 一直杳无音讯
For a long time, we hear nothing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!