然后…森族又来了
Then the Sangs come,
把剩下的男人都抓走了
and they take all of the rest of the men.
强迫他们在矿场干活儿
Forced them to work in the mines.
隔壁村 和附近所有村子都一样
Same in the next village. And the next.
他们抓走了我的儿子
They take my sons.
现在只剩下孩子了
Now all that is left are the very young.
我知道他们不会放过孩子的
And they will be back for them, too. I know this.
我们都知道
We all know this.
所以我们把他们藏起来 等着他们
So we hide them and we wait.
你们为什么不离开这儿呢
Why don’t you just move on? Leave.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
我们死也不会离开
Our lives will be the last thing they take.
你们这时候来这儿干什么
Tell us why you’re here now.
我们是来找他们的
We’re tracking them.
不能留下来帮帮我们吗
Can’t you stay and help?
你也看到这些可怜的孩子了
You saw the children!
他们很快会来杀掉所有的孩子
Soon they’ll be done, and they’ll kill them all.
我们和他们也有笔帐要算
We have our own business with them.
很抱歉 我们走
I’m sorry. Let’s go.
他们坚持不了多久的
I don’t think they’re gonna last here much longer.
我想他们自己也知道
I think they know that.
那我们就这样无动于衷吗
So we’re not gonna do anything about it?
我有个想法
I got an idea.
你那德行肯定会喜欢
And with your ego, I think you’re gonna love it.
-我那德行 -你那德行
-My ego? -Your ego.
-什么叫我那德行 -你自恋的很
-What do you mean, my ego? -You’ve got a big ego.
你才自恋
Well, check your ego out.
行了吧 你那是超级无敌自恋
Please. Your ego is like the size of a dinosaur. Huge.
找到了 钚找到了
We have it. We found the plutonium.
以上帝的名义 我宣判你
By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you
利刃加身
man and knife.
还有一个
One more!
见鬼去吧
Rest in pieces.
这是最后一个吗
This is the last one?
很好
Good.
仓库里都清空了
The chambers are cleared.
一个不留 送他们归西
No loose ends. You bury them all.
十几个警卫 轻型武器
I see about a dozen guards, light weapons,
还几个50毫米口径的重火力
a couple of badass .50 cals.
不止这些
Worse.
还有反坦克装备
Anti-tank devices.
我们的卡车没可能突破这种火力网
There’s no way our trucks will get through that mine field.
我知道这问题挺傻
Look, I know this is a stupid question,
你有什么办法能让我们不死在这儿吗
but you got any ideas that won’t get us killed?
我倒是有几个想法
I got a few I’m thinking about.
-开炸吗 -开炸
-Boom time? -Boom time.
发现目标
Target in sight!
-宝贝等不及了 -开火
-Baby wants to travel! -Fire!
-装弹完毕 -发射
-Rock and roll! -Fire!
尝尝这个
Bombs away!
绑紧了
Tighten up!
-这是怎么了 -大混乱
-What’s happening now? -Chaos!
-你不是玩真的吧 -是的 没错
-You’re not doing what I think you’re doing. -Yeah, I am.
那就来吧
Let’s do it!
快 咱们走
Come on, let’s move!
你得整架新的了
You’re gonna need a new plane.
-我们来晚了 -什么
-We’re too late! -What?
钚原料不见了
The plutonium’s gone.
快点 离开这儿
Come on, come on, let’s get out of here! Move, move! Come on!
快些 快走
Go, go, go!
继续 赶紧离开这儿
Move it, move it, move it!
快快快
Go, go, go!
快 快走
Go on, get out of here!
快快快
Go, go, go, go!
我们得待一阵子了
We’re gonna be here awhile.
这没道理
Doesn’t seem right.
弄成这么个惨样吗
Going out this chickenshit way?
差不多吧
Something like that.
还没完呢 小伙子们
Hey, it ain’t over yet, kids.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
大家都镇定点
Everybody calm down.
磷酸盐岩
Phosphate rock.
他在干嘛
What’s he doing?
估计是想弄个炸♥弹♥
Probably making a bomb.
你说真的
You serious?
你问他
Ask him.
老枪你在干嘛
What you doing, Gunner?
做个炸♥弹♥ 不介意吧
I’m making a bomb. You mind?
-有学问的疯子 -恐怖
-A maniac with brains. -Scary.
磷酸盐岩的密度为1.852
Phosphate rock, it’s got a density of 1.852.
熔点是44.2摄氏度
Melting point, 44.2 centigrade.
哥们 弄点火♥药♥ 快
Guys, I want some gunpowder, fast.
照做吧 这家伙可是个化学工程师
Do it. The man’s a chemical engineer, right?
还得过富布莱特奖学金 装到管子里
And a Fulbright Scholar. Pour it in the pipe.
-也许真让这家伙给蒙着了 -你说呢
-The big man might be onto something. -You think?
估计够呛
Probably not.
这还用帮忙吗 快点
You need some help with that? Let’s go!
给你 炸死你活该
Here. Go blow yourself up.
打火机
Lighter?
要还的
I want that back.
最好往后站 会很响的
Better get back! This is gonna be loud!
退后
Get back!
好的 开始了
All right, let’s go!
准备了
All right.
不想把头炸掉的话最好转过身去
Better turn around unless you want your heads blown off.
耳朵也捂上
You better cover your ear.
快点
Come on.
肯定是受潮了
Well, the phosphorus must have been damp.
有可能
Yeah, right.
-或者你搞砸了 -估计是了
-Or you suck. -There’s that.
老枪 别哭
Don’t cry, Gunner.
你差点就想出办法了
You almost had an idea.
我回来了
I’m back.
你好啊 特伦
How’re you doin’, Trench?
-谢谢你 太感谢你了 -别客气
-I thank you. I thank you. -You’re welcome.
博扬
Bojan!
-我们扯平了 对吧 -对
-We’re even now, right? -Right.
后会有期 特伦 多谢了
I’ll be seeing you around, Trench. Thanks a lot.
-别急 事儿还没完 -什么
-Relax. It’s not over yet. -What?
是的
That’s right.
伙计 最近咋样
How ya doin’, pal?
我挺好的 教堂
I was doing pretty good, Church.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说镇上有个派对
I heard there was a party in town.
是 但这是我的派对
Yeah, but it’s my party.
-他总这么自私吗 -一直这样
-Has he always been this selfish? -Always.
谢了
Thanks.
你想不想灭了维莱恩
You wanna kick Vilain’s ass or not?
别忘了那带上你那帮小子
Don’t forget the Little Rascals!
前进
Move it.

Move out!
其他的车开去机库 快点
Take the rest of the nukes to the hangar. Now!
把钚装上飞机
And get the plutonium on the plane.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们得争取点时间
We need to buy some time.
退 后退
Go, go!
我没子弹了
I’m out!
顶住他们
Hold them up!
走 快点
Go! Go! Move!

Shit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!