-过瘾吧 -是啊
-Fun, huh? -Yeah.
他在那儿
There he is!
快走 维莱恩
Come on, Vilain.
快走
Let’s go!
卸了他
Tear him apart!
快没子弹了 马上回来
I’m almost out. I’ll be back.
你回的够多了 到我回了
You’ve been back enough. I’ll be back.
走着瞧
Yippee-ki-yay.
还有谁 兰博吗
Who’s next? Rambo?
拜拜
Goodbye.
我们上
Let’s go.
你个死蛆虫
Maggots!
发动飞机
Start the engine!
马上起飞 我要大赚特赚
Get that thing in the air. I want to make some money!

Move!
特伦 上车
Trench! Get in!
这车还没我的鞋大
My shoe is bigger than this car.
干掉他们
Shoot something!
发动直升机 有个特别的客人要来
Start the helicopter. We have a special guest coming.
快走
Let’s go!
快搞定他
Take care of him!
看这边
This way!
经典就是经典
Cannot beat a classic.
-巴尼 -你来这干什么
-Barney! -What are you doing here?
我自己进去
I’m going in there alone.
不管发生什么都别进来 明白吗
Don’t follow me, no matter what, do you understand?
-明不明白 -明白
-Do you understand? -Yes.
要是门开了出来的是他不是我
That door opens up, and I don’t come out,
你就杀了他
and he does, you kill him.
再加点噱头
Let’s make it more dramatic.
这样就更好了
Now, that’s better.
我没弹♥药♥了
I’m out of bullets.
那是你的问题
That’s your problem.
也不全是
Not really.
你是想杀一个男人
You wanna kill me like a man?
还是想杀
Or you wanna kill me
一只绵羊
like a sheep?
这刀真不错
Nice knife.
怎样
So.
你怎么选
What’s it going to be?
男人还是绵羊
Man or sheep?
你想装爷们儿
You wanna man up?
我成全你
I’ll man you up.
你肯定特别想折磨我
You must want to hurt me bad.
我不会折磨你的 我要杀了你
I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m gonna take your life.
来啊
Come.
这就完了
Over so soon?
我还没过足瘾呢
I want my money’s worth.
-快点 起来 -这就来了
-Come on, get up! -Coming right up.
又倒下啦
Going back down.
滋味不错吧
Taste good?
和我说话吗
Talking to me?
该结束了
Time to wrap this up.
讽刺吧 你和我在这
Ironic. Here we are, you and I.
还有你的刀
And your knife.
你也要死 和他一样
You’re going to die. Like him.
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
你怎么称呼他
What did you call him?
管他的
What does it matter?
来吧 维莱恩
Come on, Vilain.
看看是谁死
Somebody’s dying.
来吧 维莱恩
Come on, Vilain.
来啊
Come on!
起来 维莱恩
Get up, Vilain.
起来
Get up.
转过身来
Now turn around.
转过来 小羊
Turn around, sheep.
动手啊
Now what?
他叫比利
His name was Billy.
你会切火鸡吗
You know how to carve a turkey?
-你赢了 -我想是的
-You win? -I think so.
证据在哪儿
Well, where’s the proof?
首级在这里
Heads up.
干得漂亮
Nice touch.
干得很好
It is a nice touch.
有点偏激 但挺不错
A little extreme. But nice.
尽管我不愿提这档子事儿
And as much as I hate to say this, Bamm-Bamm,
但现在我们拿到了这些钚元素
now that we got control of the plutonium,
咱俩清了
that makes us even.
好极了
Good.
麦琪 你跟我们走吗
So, Maggie, you’ll be coming with us then?
我等你
When you’re ready.
我就是想
So I just want…
你挺好 只是有点不成熟
They’re okay, just a little immature.
我不是非走不可
I don’t have to go.
只要你一句话 我就留下
If you want me to stay, I’ll stay.
而且我确实救了你这保姆的命
And I did save the babysitter’s life.
千真万确
That you did do.
也许我是你的幸运星
Maybe I’m good luck for you.
但我会成为你的灾星 我不能让这发生
But I could be bad luck for you, and I can’t allow that.
如果你想让我帮忙 打电♥话♥给我
If you ever want help, call me,
不然你死定了
or you’re dead.
我会的
I’ll do that.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
生活得继续 你把我生意全搅黄了
Moving on. You killed all my business.
我还以为你是孤狼
I thought you were the Lone Wolf.
有时并肩而行也不错
Sometimes it’s fun to run with the pack.
有道理
Sure, you got a point.
保重麦琪
You take care, Maggie.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
出于我的感激之情 我的野蛮朋友
As a token of my gratitude, my violent friend,
我给你和你那帮小家伙们备好了座驾
I got you and the Little Rascals a ride home.
-瞧瞧 -什么
-Behold. -What?
就当做礼物吧
Consider it a gift.
那东西该进博物馆了
That thing belongs in a museum.
我们也是
We all do.
-很过瘾 不是吗 -是 很过瘾
-Hey, fun, right? -Yeah, fun.
保重
Take care.
小心 小心 步步为营
Beware, beware, walk with care.
三思而后行
Careful what you do.
不然老天说不定就得要你好看
Or Mumbo-Jumbo’s gonna hoo-doo you.
老天说不定就得要你好看
Mumbo-Jumbo’s gonna hoo-doo you.
轰啊 轰啊 轰隆隆
Boomlay, boomlay, boomlay, boom!
敬比利
To Billy!
-敬比利 -敬比利
-To Billy. -To Billy.
愿他安息
Rest in peace.
-哥们儿我得按♥摩♥下 -别指望我
-Man, I need a massage. -Don’t look at me.
干嘛
What?
-来自一个朋友的话 -什么
-From one friend to another? -What?
你真得好好恶补下搏击了
You really should learn how to fight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!