比尔 你别闹了好吗
Bill, why don’t you knock it off, huh?
他开得太前面了
He’s getting too far ahead.
你会跟丢他的
You’re gonna lose him.
看在老天份上 别堵车了
For Christ’s sake, move the car!
到底发生什么事了
What the hell is going on here?
克莱恩 我是克劳迪 你听见我了吗
Klein, this is Cloudy. Do you read me?
你赶快上车好吗
Come in, for Christ’s sakes!
我是克劳迪 听见了吗 听着 我们在桥上跟丢他了
This is Cloudy. Do you read me? Listen, we lost him on the bridge.
对 我看见他了 他在东河道上往北行驶
Right. I got him. He’s heading north on East River Drive.
对不起
Excuse me.
你去跟踪萨尔 我跟踪那个大胡子
You take Sal. I’ll take the beard.
萨尔往那边走了
There goes Sal.
-你想要红的还是白的 -把它倒进你耳朵算了
-You want the red or the white? -Pour it in your ear.
有事吗 先生
Yes, sir?
是的 刚才走进来那个人 他叫什么名字
Yeah, guy just walked in, what’s his name?
我确信那个人是法国佬
I’m pretty sure that one’s a Frog.
他也知道我是什么身分
He made me, too.
他住在四楼但却上到六楼 他很机灵 非常机灵
He lives on four, he went up to six. He’s cute, real cute.
另一个家伙也是法国人
The other guy’s a Frog.
他住在爱迪生饭店 还召了妓♥女♥
He checked into the Edison. Had a hooker sent up.
你应该逮捕他
You should have collared him right there.
-谁在监视他 -克莱恩
-Who’s on him? -Klein.
-萨尔呢 -我们已经送他上♥床♥睡觉了
-How about Sal? -We put him to bed for the night.
你为什么不也去睡觉 道义尔 你的脸色难看极了
Why don’t you do the same, Doyle? You look like shit.
拜托
Come on.
打从一开始这件案子就是我和我的伙伴调查的
Look, my partner and I made this case, you know, originally.
我们不想让联邦官员搞乱了
We don’t want any feds screwing it up.
案子 到目前为止你们没有给我看任何线索
Case? So far you haven’t shown me a thing.
比尔 你闭嘴 否则下星期我一定会给你好看
You keep shooting your mouth off, I’m gonna knock you right into next week.
-你们别闹了好吗 -别叫我别闹了
-Knock it off. -Don’t tell me to knock it off.
别再说了好吗 看在上帝的份上
Cut it out, will ya, for Christ’s sakes!
不会发生事情的 睡一下吧
There’s nothing going down. Get some sleep.
开始加热 180度
Blastoff. 180.
200度 原厂品质良好
200. Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
210度 美国政♥府♥认证
210. US government certified.
220度 月球轨道
220. Lunar trajectory.
第一等级 沙朗牛排
Junk-of-the-month club. Sirloin steak.
230度 一级毒药
230. Grade-A poison.
绝对具有爆♥炸♥性
Absolute dynamite.
百分之89纯度的海洛英 胜过我所见过的一切
89 per cent pure junk. Best I’ve ever seen.
如果其他的都跟这个一样 你可以囊括二年的供货量
If the rest is like this, you’ll be dealing on this load for two years.
-你是说这些价值五十万美元 -有多少公斤
-It’s worth the half million? -How many kilos?
-60 -60公斤
-60. -60 kilos…
1公斤8千元 对吧
Eight big ones a kilo, right?
这种东西可以1比7的比例搅混后卖♥♥到街上
This stuff’ll take a seven-to-one hit on the street.
等分成小包零售 至少可以卖♥♥到3千2百万
By the time it gets down to nickel bags, it’ll be 32 million.
谢谢你 霍华 剩下的你可以带走 晚安
Thank you, Howard. Take what’s left there with you and good night.
不是那一包 是小包的
Uh-uh. Not that one. The little one.
-我想我们已经达成交易了吧
-I guess we got a deal, huh?
-萨尔 我们在这里只是测试
-What we got here, Sal, is a test.
五十万元的生意 或许吧
A deal for half a million dollars? Maybe.
或许
Maybe?
少来了 乔 我知道那家伙在赶时间
Come on, the guy’s in a hurry.
他要钱 他想回法国
He wants the bread. He wants to go back to France.
这家伙不会留下来玩把戏
This guy’s not gonna play games. Look,
他是我见过最聪明的家伙
he’s one of the shrewdest cats I ever come across.
那我算什么 白♥痴♥吗
What am I, a schmuck? What’s the hurry?
他可以去看几场表演 去帝国大厦顶楼参观
He could see a couple of shows, visit the top of the Empire State Building.
别玩我 怀恩斯托克 这件事花了我很多时间安排
Don’t jerk me, Weinstock. I spent a lot of time setting this one up.
那么你想要什么 徽章吗
So what do you want, a badge?
这是你第一次干大案子 萨尔
This is your first major-league game, Sal.
我学会了一件事 要安静 谨慎地行动
One thing I learned: Move calmly, move cautiously,
你永远都不会有遗憾
you’ll never be sorry.
我已经很小心了
Look, I’ve been damn careful up to now.
就是这样你的电♥话♥才会遭监听
This is why your phone lines are tapped
联邦官员才会紧盯着你
and the feds are crawling all over you like fleas.
他会去别的地方交易
He’ll take the deal somewhere else.
我们就让他带着毒品别处去卖♥♥
Let him take it and find out how easy it is
看看筹50万有多么容易
to put together a half a million in cash.
他才会知道这种事急不得
There’s no hurry to do this kind of business.
东西在这里 我们可以在一小时之内取货
The stuff is here! We can make the switch in an hour!
怀恩斯托克 我告诉你如果我们不行动 他就会闪人
Look, I’m telling you, he’ll split if we don’t move.
这家伙很难缠 他很拼命 大家都这么说
This guy’s got them like that. He’s everything they say he is.
你呢 萨尔 你也很拼命吗
What about you, Sal? Are you everything they say you are?
那个该死的家伙
That son of a bitch.
谢谢
Thank you.
-喂 -我是道义尔 我在跟踪一号♥法国人
-Hello? -This is Doyle. I’m sitting on Frog One.
是的 我知道 我们全面监视威斯特贝利饭店
Yeah, I know that. We got the Westbury covered like a tent.
去你的威斯特贝利 我跟踪他到中♥央♥车站
The Westbury, my ass! I got him on the shuttle at Grand Central.
你那边到底是怎么回事
Now what the hell’s going on up there?
我看到他离开饭店 他跟鸟儿一样自♥由♥
I make him coming out of the hotel. He was free as a bird.
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
好吧
Yeah, well, uh…
我不管有几名酒保请假
Listen, I don’t care how many bartenders you got that are sick.
不 我不要在那酒吧工作
No, I’m not working that joint.
正是如此 你也一样 兄弟
That’s right. Same to ya, buddy.
我要一杯葡萄汁
Can I get a grape drink?
小心要关门了
Watch the closing doors.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
我要华盛顿来回机票
Hi. Can I have a round-trip ticket to Washington?
-现金或刷♥卡♥ -现金
-Cash or charge? -Cash.
一共是54元
Cash is $54.
请你在登机之前在两张机票上签名
Please print your name on both tickets before you board the plane.
-再见 -再见 祝你旅途愉快
-Bye-bye. -Bye-bye. Have a nice flight.
-是的 先生 -华盛顿来回机票
-Yes, sir? -Round trip to Washington.
-怎么样 -一切都很顺利
-So? -So everything’s going great.
棒极了
Terrific. Beautiful.
但是我还需要几天时间
I’ll need a few more days, though.
对方认为我们应该延迟几天
The boys think we oughta cool it for a while,
以确保没被警方盯上
just to make sure there’s no heat.
你一定以为我是笨蛋
You must take me for an imbecile.
你想我为什么要你来华盛顿
Why do you think I asked you to meet me in Washington?
我在纽约每分钟都有警♥察♥作伴
I haven’t spent five minutes in New York City without the company of a policeman.
听着 我坦白告诉你 我还需要一点时间
Look, I’m leveling with you. I need a little more time.
因为我的人认为应该等候适当时机再进行交易
My people think we oughta find a better time to make the switch, that’s all.
一定要赶在这个周末之前
It has to be by the end of this week.
夏赫尼耶 请你理智些
Look, Charnier, you gotta be reasonable.
那是你的问题
It’s your problem.
那也是你的问题
Well, it’s your problem, too.
很高兴能再与你见面
So nice to have seen you again.
恐怕我们的美国朋友太过小心
我们的时程怎么办
我们必须按照时程进行
但他们会吗
我不知道
波卡很害怕
他到处都看到警♥察♥
他是对的
在地铁跟踪我的那个
他是最大的麻烦
让我来对付他
还有有其他人
有什么关系 我们星期五就会离开
-我必须有一张卡片 -我没办法替你去弄
-把卡片给我好吗 -你绝对拿不到的
我们在司机身上找到这些毒品
We found a set of works on the kid driving the sports car.
-他女朋友坐在后座 她已经死了 -仔细检查那辆车
-His girlfriend’s in the back. She’s dead. -Give the car a toss.
我认为应该继续监视波卡
I say we keep sitting on Boca.
吉米 算了吧 一切都结束了
Jimmy, give it up. It’s all over with.
就算有交易 现在也完了
If there was a deal, it’s gone down by now.
我们坏事了 我们浪费了传票 也破坏了掩护
We blew our warrants and we blew our cover.
沃尔特 我知道交易还没结束 我知道
Listen, I know the deal hasn’t gone down. I know it.
我可以感觉得到 我非常确定
I can feel it. I’m dead certain.
上次你很确定的时候 我们丧失了一个警♥察♥
Last time you were dead certain, we ended up with a dead cop.
别打了 你们两个别打了
Break it up! Will you two break it up?
住手 克制一下 你有什么毛病
Stop it! Hold on to yourself. What’s the matter with you?
吉米 你为这事浪费了两个月 只要你们两个满城胡闹
Jimmy, you wasted two months on this. No collars are coming in
什么事都做不成 现在回去工作

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章肮脏的哈里
下一篇文章看不见的女人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!