while you’re running around town jerking off! Now go back to work!
你们不再执行特别任务
You’re off special assignment!
伏低 快离开 快离开这里
Get down! Get out! Get outta the area!
别管她 别靠近 有狙击手
Leave her alone! Stay away! Leave her alone. There’s a sniper up there!
挡住那个人 警♥察♥要抓他
Stop that man! He’s wanted by the police!
-下一站是哪里 -第25街
-What’s the next stop into the city? -25th Avenue.
停车
Hold it!
停车
Hold it!
警♥察♥紧急徵用 我需要你的车
Police emergency. I need your car.
我何时才能将车取回
When am I gonna get it back?
老天
For Christ’s sake!
不要动 住手 别动
Hold it! Stop! Halt!
-不要停车 -但是
-Don’t stop. -But…
-不要停车 否则我会杀了你 -我一定要在下一站停车
-Don’t stop or I’ll kill you. -I gotta stop in the next station.
只要一踩刹车 我就杀了你
Touch the brakes and I’ll blow you in half.
-发生什么事了 -我不知道 坐下来 放轻松
-What’s going on? -I don’t know. Sit down, buddy. Relax.
柯克 柯克 你没事吧
Coke! Coke, you all right?
柯克 你还好吗
Hey, Coke, you all right?
别回答他
Don’t answer.
柯克 你还好吗
Hey, Coke, you all right?
-退后 -别轻举妄动
-Get back. -Relax.
继续走
Keep going.
你绝对逃不掉的 把枪放下
You’re not gonna get away with this. Put the gun down.
退后
Get back!
-好了 镇静点 -我叫你退后
-Come on, now. -I said get back!
停车
Stop!
不要动
Hold it!
让我们离开这里
Let’s get outta here!
快点 快点 动作快
Come on, come on. Shake your ass.
我好像找不到停车票
Can’t seem to find the damn ticket.
-管♥理♥员♥在哪里 -他替我取车了 他在后面
-Where’s the guy? -He’s getting my car. He’s in the back.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我能帮忙吗 -是的
-Can I help you, sir? -Yeah.
-你有停车票吗 -我一定是弄丢了
-You got your ticket? -I must have dropped mine.
一定要有停车票才行
What kinda ticket did you have?
他开一部棕色林肯 外国车牌
He’s in the brown Lincoln. Foreign plates.
他往佛朗特街去了
He’s walking towards Front Street.
安琪在这部福特车上
Got him. Angie’s parked over here in the LTD.
很聪明 你待在这里看着她 我们去跟踪林肯车
Cute. You stay with her. We’re gonna sit on the Lincoln.
那部车上一定有毒品 克劳迪
The car’s dirty, Cloudy.
如果有必要 我们得整晚坐在这里
We’re gonna sit here all night if we have to.
几点钟了
What time is it?
四点十分
Ten after four.
-什么 -四点十分
-Huh? -Ten after four.
那几个人已经绕三圈了
That’s the third time those guys have been around.
好 开始行动
All right, let’s hit them. Hit them!
别动
Freeze!
大家都别动 把手举起来
Nobody move! Put your hands in the air!
待在那里 要是你动一下 我就轰了你的头
Stay right there. If you move, I’ll blow your fucking head off.
-那是什么鬼东西 -你在做什么 转过去
-What the hell’s that? -What are you doing? Turn around.
你们谁是老大 是谁策划这件事的
Who’s the boss here? Who’s running this outfit?
是你 你们在这里做什么
You are? What are you doing here?
-只是闲逛 -谁派你们来的 不要顶嘴
-Just running around. -Who sent you down here? Don’t talk back.
-你们来这里干嘛 -我们看到这辆车
-What are you doing here? -We saw the car.
我们只想拆轮胎而已
We was breaking down the tires. That’s all it was.
把他们抓起来
Lock them up.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
这群笨西班牙佬不过是一票小贼罢了
Nothing but a bunch of lousy spic car thieves!
里面什么都没有 只有一张纽约地图
Nothing there except a New York City map.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you bullshitting me?
这车绝对有问题
That car’s dirty.
我们把它拖吊回去拆了
Take it in and tear it apart.
把它拆了
Tear it out.
里面什么都没有 吉米
Nothing here, Jimmy.
这是实心的
This is all solid.
这车打从出厂后就没有再进厂过
There’s nobody been under that car since it came from the factory.
那辆车是干净的
That thing is clean.
我不相信 艾文
I don’t buy that, Irv.
东西一定在这辆车子里
The stuff is in that car.
你自己去找 我找不到
Well, you find it. I can’t.
我们不想在这里待一整天 我们已经花了两个小时
Enfin on ne va pas passer la journee ici. Ca fait deux heures qu’on est la.
听我说 要耐心点
Soyez patient.
这辆车是昨天晚上丢的
Look, the car was lost sometime last night.
他们先叫我们去一号♥码头 又要我们来这里 然后呢
First they send us to Pier One, then here. Then what?
你为什么把车子停在滨水区
Why did you park the car down by the waterfront?
你说你住在曼哈顿市区
You’re staying in midtown Manhattan
却在布鲁克林桥搞丢车子
and you lose the car by the Brooklyn Bridge?
德佛先生正在为法国电视台寻找拍片外景
Monsieur Devereaux is scouting locations for a film for French television.
可能他把车留在有意思的景点
He probably left the car to look at something.
警♥察♥局长室有人告诉我们说
We were told by the police commissioner
车子被拖来这里
that the car was brought to this garage.
-我要求你们马上归还 -你一定要有耐性 德佛先生
-I demand its immediate return. -You have to be patient.
这里一天有四 五百辆车
We get four or five hundred cars here a day.
德佛先生是国家的贵宾
Monsieur Devereaux is an important guest of this country.
他正在与贵国政♥府♥进行合作
He is working with the absolute cooperation and participation of your government.
这是法国领♥事♥馆♥的证明书
Here are his credentials from the French consulate.
除非你希望这件事出现在他的影片中
Unless you wish to see this in his film,
我建议你马上找到车子
I suggest you locate the car immediately.
这里是非吸烟区 先生 请你把烟熄掉好吗
You’re in a no-smoking area, sir. Would you please extinguish your cigarettes?
你量过这车子重量多少 艾文
What was the weight of the car when you got it, Irv?
4795磅
4795 pounds.
你确定吗
You sure?
本来就是这样 从原厂出来就是4795磅
That’s what it was. 4795 pounds when it came into the shop.
但车主手册上说只有4675磅
Owner’s manual says 4675.
超重120磅
That’s 120 pounds overweight.
它在马赛登记时是4795磅
And when it was booked into Marseilles it was 4795.
还是超重120磅 吉米一定是对的
That’s still 120 pounds overweight. Jimmy’s gotta be right.
听着 我把一切全拆了 除了保险杠之外
Listen, I ripped everything outta there except the rocker panels.
拜托 艾文 那是什么东西
Come on, Irv. What the hell is that?
该死
Shit.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
好的
All right.
真令人无法忍♥受 我们已经等了四个小时
我的耐心已经用完了
我来替你处理 蓝迪 车子刚从城中送过来
I got it for you, Randy. It just came in from downtown.
-谁是德佛 -我就是 有何贵干
-Who’s Devereaux? -I am Mr Devereaux. Why?
很抱歉 德佛先生
I’m sorry, Mr Devereaux,
我们晚上拖了很多辆车 有时候很难追查它的下落
but we get a lot of cars here and it’s hard to keep track…
-你是说车子现在在这里 -是的 它就在外面
-You mean the car is here now? -Oh, yeah. It’s right outside.
他们从街上直接拖走你的车
They stole it right off the street from you, huh?
真该死 你知道你得付拖吊费
Goddamn. You’re gonna have to pay the towing charge, you know.
有人告诉过我纽约常会发生出人意料的事
I was told these things happen in New York, but one never expects it.
这就是纽约 这是你第一次来这里吗
Yeah, well, that’s New York. Is this your first trip over here?
是的 请问我的车在哪里
Yes. Where’s my car, please?
就在这里 你这次运气很好 它的状况很好
It’s right over here. You’re lucky this time. It’s in perfect shape.
没有一丝刮痕 你的生活一定过得优悠
Not a scratch. You must lead a charming life.
亨利
Henri.
我一直在等你
Je vous attendais.
-你找到车子了吗 -就停在车♥库♥里
-你有被人跟踪吗 -我不知道
我还得请你再帮一个忙
我不知道到底怎么回事 但我已经受够了
警方知道是你把车子带进来的
那足以证明你是共犯
你害我扯上什么了
你要求我帮忙 我已经照办了
现在你还要占我便宜
我不想再有任何牵连 我不会再帮你忙了
镇静点 相信我
现在情况很复杂
只要按照我告诉你的话去做 一切就会很顺利
亨利 你将会赚一大笔钱
再见
我们走
Let’s go!
非常感谢你
就算我们被跟踪 我也不会感到意外
I wouldn’t be surprised if I’d been followed.
回头见了
祝你幸运
-晚上我到老爸家跟你碰面 -好的 小心点
-Listen, I’ll see you at Pop’s tonight. -OK, babe. Take care.
我们好好的干了一票 对吧
那是夏赫尼耶和萨尔
他们封锁大桥了

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章肮脏的哈里
下一篇文章看不见的女人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!