布荻 -好,可以用了
Mpudi. -Okay, she’ll make it.
把方向盘接上就没问题了 但它很难侍候
As soon as I connect the steering rack, but she’ll be a bastard to start.
好了,牧师,它是你的了
There we are, Reverend. Then she’ll be all yours.
我看是没办法了 看!布荻说它是异教♥徒♥
I don’t think I can handle her. I hear Mpudi calls her the antichrist.
看看有模有样
Well, she is a thing.
我希望–
I was hoping– I was ho–
我希望你能去 -求你!我不会应付!
I was hoping you could go. -I’m very awkward around women.
我们都一样 -这是两码子事
Yes, aren’t we all? -No, it’s not like that.
每当在小姐面前就脑袋空空
When I’m in the presence of a lady, my brain switches off or something.
我就像个白♥痴♥ -那你更得多接近她们
I turn into an idiot. -You ought to meet more women.
只会更糟 -算帮我的忙吧?
It only gets worse. -But you will do this for me?
加油!王子!乖
Come on, Prince. Come on. Go, boy.
加油!乖 来吧!好的
Come on, boy. Come on, come on. Okay.
好了
Okay.
王八– 活门…
Son of a– Choke. Choke, choke, choke, choke.
真王八,想谋杀我啊–
You tried to murder me, you son of a–
千万别熄火 否则就别再想发动
Don’t switch her off or let her stall. You’ll never start her.
没有手刹车,别停在斜坡
Don’t park on a slope. You got no hand brake.
现在才说噢
Now you tell me.
再见 -牧师,再见
Goodbye. -Goodbye, Andrew.
小心,再见! -再见,布荻
Take care, now. Goodbye. -Bye, Mpudi.
一天,有只吵人的动物 由凯身旁急奔而过
One day, a very noisy animal rushed past where Xi was sleeping.
留下相当古怪的脚印 好像两只巨蛇平行爬过
It left very peculiar tracks, as if two enormous snakes had slithered past.
马布拉
Mabula
栅栏关上
所有的人都趴下
Everybody lie down on the ground.
你也是,趴下
All of you, lie down!
你们都趴下
Come on, lie down, you and you!
趴下
Everybody lie down!
你听到没? 趴下
Hey, you! Didn’t you hear me? Lie down!
先生,他听不见
He can’t hear you, sir.
他是聋子 -闭嘴!
He’s deaf. -Shut up!
起来!你来给我们加油
Hey, wake up! Come and give us petrol here.
是不是有两部吉普车从这里过?
Did two jeeps pass here?
是的,长官,他们把店搬光了
Yes, sir. They took half my stock.
偷走一大桶汽油! 还叫我们趴下
They took a big can of petrol, and they made me to lie down.
找到时请他们把钱还我
lf you find them, ask them. They must pay me my money.
他们拿得实在太多
It’s a lot of stuff they took.
早安
Morning.
汤小姐吗? -是的
Miss Thompson? -Yes.
我的名字… -你好–
My name– -How do–?
我的名字…我的名字…
My name– My name is–
我的名字是–
My name–
我是安德鲁史帝
My name is Andrew Steyn.
你好
How do you do?
牧师的车坏了,所以要我来
The Reverend cracked his crankcase, so he asked me to….
谢谢
Thank you.
还有多远?
How far do we have to go?
还有多远?
How far do we have to go?
还…
How–?
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
早,安德鲁
Hello, Andrew.
哈啰,费尼斯
Hello, Phineas.
早安,女士 -早安
Good morning, madam. -Good morning.
女士,真抱歉 -没关系
I’m sorry, madam. Sorry. -It’s all right.
我真的很抱歉 女士,抱歉
Here. I’m truly sorry, madam. Sorry.
没关系
It’s all right.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
什么?车子没刹车
What–? What–? What are you–? Your brakes are shot.
是的 -那你在做什么?
Yes. -What are you doing?
开栅栏
I’m opening the gate.
我怎么出来?
How do I get out of here?
没关系的,我…
No, it’s all right. I….
现在只要–
Now I just….
太不可思议了 -没关系的,我,只要…
Oh, this is too weird. I’m getting out. -No, it’s okay. I just have to….
你又在干什么? -别担心,我得关上它
What are you doing now? -I’m closing the gate. But don’t worry.
你疯了!这玩意儿没刹车 你要害死我
Are you crazy? It has no brakes! Do you wanna get me killed?
你发神经了! -没事的,它会回来
Are you crazy? -All right, it’ll come back.
什么? -这是上坡,它会回来
What? -The Land Rover, it’ll come back.
什么意思它会回来? -没事的
What do you mean, it’ll come back? -It’s all right.
你一定觉得很可笑! -我很对不起,刹车不灵
I suppose you think it was funny. -I’m sorry. The brakes don’t work.
我注意到了
I noticed.
凯看见一容貌怪异的人 他向他打招呼
Xi saw a strange-looking person, and greeted him.
但他没理会
But the man didn’t hear him.
凯说,这根棍子好光滑 是树上长的吗?
Xi said, ”This is a funny stick. Did it grow on a tree?”
他不知道这个人为何跑走
He couldn’t understand why he ran away.
后来以为看到身边的不祥之物
He realized the man must’ve seen the evil thing he was carrying.
所以为什么那哥人跑走了
That’s what made him run.
它停了 -我知道
She stopped. -I noticed.
能再发动吗?
Can you start her again?
已装上新活塞环了! 因为它太紧了
No. We gave her new rings, and they’re very tight.
离学校还有多远? -大约三十哩
How far are we from the mission? -About 30 miles.
天黑前能到吗? -我不知道
Will we get there before dark? -I don’t know.
车子坏了 -我知道
This thing has stopped. -I noticed.
你确定不能再发动?
Are you sure you can’t start her?
对,早上费了劲才发动的
Yes. This morning it took a horse and three men.
那怎么办? -我能起个火
So now what? -I can make a fire.
这儿还有些食物及一个睡袋
And there’s some food and a sleeping bag.
过夜?
Spend the night?
恐怕是
I’m afraid so.
你确定车子真的不能发动?
You sure this thing’s stopped?
是啊,你没注意到吗?
Yes. Didn’t you notice?
我可以抱你过去 这样你就不会弄湿…
I can carry you across. Then you don’t have to….

Okay.
看好,小心点!
Watch it! Be careful!
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉,很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我很抱歉 -看我的衣服!我鞋子不见了
I’m sorry. -Look at my dress! I lost my shoes!
你的什么? -鞋子!
Your what? -My shoes.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你小心点
Well, watch it, buster.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
对不起,我替你拿行李 -谢了!你会弄掉
Sorry. I’ll fetch your bags. -No! You’ll drop them!
我自己来
I’ll get them myself.
我没事
I’m all right. I’m okay.
那个留下,我不需要
Leave that one. I don’t need it.
真白♥痴♥!
ldiot.
你要干什么?干什么,放开我
What are you doing? Leave me alone! Don’t you dare!
离远一点 -没事了,它走了
Go away! -It’s all right. She’s gone!
离远一点,你离我远一点
Keep away! You keep away from me!
我不是,刚刚有只野猪
No, I wasn’t– There was this warthog.
什么野猪? -已经走了,但–
What warthog? -She’s gone, but–
离远一点
Keep away.
我不是– -走开
I wasn’t– -Go away!
我不是–
I wasn’t–
我没有…
I didn’t….
犀牛是非洲的义勇消防员
The rhino is the self-appointed fire-prevention officer.
只要看到火,一定冲前扑灭
When he sees a fire, he rushes in and stamps it out.
你在波滋瓦那工作? -是的,我是的
Do you work here in Botswana? -Yes, I– Yes. Yes.
你做什么?
And what do you do?
我,我收集肥料–
I– I collect manure. I–
我意思是,闪开,闪开
Get away from– Get away from–
让我走,滚远点!
Leave me alone!
汤小姐?
Miss Thompson?
汤小姐?
Miss Thompson?
汤小姐!
Miss Thompson!
汤小姐! 没事了,它走了
Miss Thompson! Oh, it’s all right. He’s gone.
谁走了? -犀牛啊
Who’s gone? -The rhinoceros.
什么鬼犀牛?
What bloody rhinoceros?
你没看到它? 它刚把火踏灭了
Didn’t you see him? He stamped out the fire.
是你踏的,我看见了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!