You stamped out the fire. I saw you.
不,它先踏的 我怕它再来,所以…
No, he did it first. I didn’t want him to come back, so….
你真没看见? -离远一点
But didn’t you see? -Keep away.
汤小姐,若你升火被犀牛看见…
Miss Thompson, if you make a fire, and a rhinoceros sees it…
它就会跑来踏灭
…he comes and stamps it out.
犀牛一向这样 非常有趣的现象
Rhinos do that. It’s a most interesting phenomenon.
你少拿野猪和犀牛吓我
You get sudden urges, and come up with warthogs and rhinoceroses.
你不信,我证明给你看 我再升一把火
All right, I’ll show you. I’ll make another fire.
我没骗你,我可以证明
Think I’m lying. I’ll show you.
看,我再升一把火
You see how I’m making another fire?
注意看,它还会再回来
You’ll see he’ll come back. Think I’m a liar.
可能它跑太远了
Maybe it’s too far away.
可能它在上风的地方
Maybe it’s upwind.
史帝先生!
Mr. Steyn.
你可以问他们我有没有说谎!
Ask them. They’ll tell you rhinoceroses always stamp out fires.
我不会说土话
I don’t speak the language.
那我来问
Okay, I’ll ask them.
看到没? -知道了!
See? -I noticed.
别误会 这族人一向摇头表示赞同
They’re Tswanas. They always shake their heads when they mean to say yes.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
煮咖啡
I’m making coffee.
波滋瓦那
Botswana

Stop
有人不愿意显示护照
Some people didn’t show me their passports.
他们闯了关而且还有枪 报告,我是法兰克
They smashed the barrier. They’ve got guns. This is Frank.
是不是乘二部吉普车? -是的
Were they in two jeeps? -Yes, sir.
后面还有装甲车在,你看见了吗?
They’re being followed by armoured cars. Can you see them?
等一下,我看看
Excuse me, sir.
有的,我看见了 -把他们挡住!
Yes, sir. I can see one. -Stop them!
是的
Yes, sir.
停下来!停下来!停下来!
Stop! Stop, stop, stop! Stop!
法兰克?
Frank?
法兰克?法兰克?那是什么声音?
Frank? Frank, what was that noise?
法兰克?
Frank?
我挡住他们了
I stopped them, sir.
很好,请他们尊重我国领土权 不许武装入境
Right. Explain that they cannot cross our border under arms.
我们不准许武装入境
We cannot allow them to violate our territorial integrity.
我是马上尉 请准许紧急追捕波哈
Request permission to cross your border in hot pursuit of Sam Boga.
不许武装进入!
Sorry. We cannot allow an armed force to come into Botswana.
我要追捕波哈 他射杀了我国一半的要员
I gotta get Sam Boga. He shot up half our Cabinet.
放心,我们的警♥察♥会抓到他 并遣送贵国,不论死活
Our police will track him down and hand him over to you, dead or alive.
再见! 他们帮得上忙吗?
Bye. Bye. Can’t they help us?
他们会带信给牧师
They’ll take a message to the river.
我想我能把车拖出来
I think I can get the thing out of the river.
车头有电动绞盘
There’s an electric winch on the front.
史帝先生!
Mr. Steyn?
史帝先生!
Mr. Steyn!
汤小姐! -请帮个忙好吗?
Miss Thompson? -Could you help me, please?
不要看!
Don’t look.
那是株荆树 你不该接近它,它会缠人
That’s a watape tree. You mustn’t go near a watape tree. They grab you.
请把我的衣服拿给我 在行李箱内
Could you hand me my gown, please? It’s in the suitcase.
粉红色白边那件
The pink one with the white edging.
谢谢你
Ow! Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
非常谢谢你
Thank you very much. Thank you.
这天早上 凯看到了最丑的人
That morning, Xi saw the ugliest person he’d ever come across.
她全白的像刚从腐物中出来
She was as pale as something that had crawled out of a rotting log.
头发更令人害怕
Her hair was quite gruesome…
又长又色又白像个老巫婆
…long and stringy and white, as if she was very old.
她的块头很大
She was very big.
让她吃饱得找一整天的食物!
You’d have to dig the whole day to find enough food to feed her.
走开
Go away.
天气这么热她身上还覆盖东西
Although it was a hot day, she was wearing skins…
看起来像蜘蛛网
…that looked as if they were made from cobwebs.
她做了些很神奇的事
She was doing strange and magical things.
这让凯觉得 她应该也是个神仙
It struck him that she must be one of the gods.
他想知道她来人间做什么
He wondered what she was doing on earth.
他很高兴遇见她 他想把那个邪恶的东西给她…
He was glad he met her. He’d give her the evil thing…
然后回到他家人身边
…and go home to his family.
凯宛转地解说此物不再需要 她可将之收回
He said tactfully that he didn’t need the thing, and she could have it back.
但是她却无礼地走了
But she was very rude, and she walked away.
那是布希族,他怎么会到这儿? -我不知道,他很无礼
That’s a Bushman. How’d he get here? -I don’t know. He’s rude.
这又是另一个神仙 他的身上还会冒烟
There was another god. He had a fire inside him.
烟从他的嘴巴及鼻孔 不停地冒出来
The smoke came out through his mouth and nostrils.
凯说:谢谢你把这东西给我
Xi said politely, ”It was kind of you to send us this thing…
但它只会惹祸,请你收回
…but it made my family unhappy. Please take it. ”
听不懂,抱歉
Sorry, no sabe.
车呢?
Where’s the truck?
我想办法弄下来
I’ll try and get it down.
凯看见一个怪物发着怪声!
There was a peculiar sound, and Xi saw a most amazing animal approaching.
走路时脚是用滚的
lts legs went around instead of up and down.
上面还坐着怪模怪样的神仙
And there was a weird-looking god on its back.
头上戴蓝皮,身披红色
He wore blue skin on his head and red on his body.
脸上长着头发
And hair grew on his face.
你们上哪去了? 牧师急死了!
What the hell happened? Where have you been?
这些神都不会说话
The funny thing was that they couldn’t speak.
只能像猴子一样吵吵闹闹
They made sounds like monkeys.
嗨! -它怎么回事?异教♥徒♥呢?
Hi. -What happened? Where’s the antichrist?
你这是干什么?
What the hell did you do that for, huh?
等会再说,先把它弄下来
I’ll tell you later. Let’s get it down.
布希人? 这位仁兄他来这里干什么?
And the little Bushman? What’s he doing in these parts?
谁晓得?好像有话要说!
I don’t know. He was trying to tell me something.
你会说布希话? -对
You speak Bushman? -Yeah.
毛毛神会说话呢!
The hairy one could speak.
他说谢谢你的瓶子 你可以拿回去了
He says, ”Thanks for the bottle, but you can have it back.”
不是我给的啊!
I didn’t give it to him.
反正他不要了! -那他最好丢掉!
Well, he don’t want the bottle. -Then he’d better throw it away.
毛毛神说我们也不要! 你自己丢掉
The hairy one said, ”We don’t want it. You’ll have to throw it away yourself. ”
凯非常地失望!
Xi was very disappointed.
他嫌上帝要他自己丢掉!
It was unfair of the gods to make him throw it off the earth.
事实上,怀疑他们是不是上帝!
ln fact, he began to doubt whether they really were gods.
下来!下来!上另一部
Get out! Get out! Get out! Get in there.
上来!快开!快开!
Get in there! Move it! Move it!
走吧!走吧!
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
好了,白马王子救驾来了
Yes, yes, yes. Here comes the great white hunter to the rescue.
是汤小姐吧!
Miss Thompson, I presume.
你好,史先生! 想换部好点的车吗?
Hello, Steyn. How would you like to travel in style for a change?
好啊!谢谢
Yes, thank you.
这玩意怎么开? 用开罐器吗?
How do you open this thing? With a can opener?
真奇特,小姐请!
Quaint. Milady?
真谢谢你,史先生 -再见,史先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Steyn, for…. -Bye-bye, Steyn.
再见,汤小姐
Goodbye, Miss Thompson.
我是杰克
By the way, I am Jack Hind.
牧师真是急坏了 他在无线电中一提到你
The Reverend’s worried. He got to me on the short-wave…
所以我就很好心的 自告奋勇前来
…so I offered to look for you. That was very sweet of me.
的确是 -你想坐旁边吗?
It sure was. -Would you like to sit over there?
好啊
Sure.
谢谢你,史先生
Thank you, Mr. Steyn.
再见,史先生 再见,布荻
See you, Steyn. See you, Mpudi.
我不想说话
I don’t want to talk about it.
她以为我是呆子 但我不怪她
She thinks I’m a lunatic, and I don’t blame her.
她问我是干什么的! 我只说收集肥料
You know, she asks me what do I do, and I say I collect manure.
我该说我是在写博士论文
I don’t tell her I analyse it for my doctoral thesis.
我猜她认为我是挖大便的
I bet you she thinks I shovel the stuff.
很受罪吗?
Was it rough?
不谈也罢!
I’d rather not talk about it.
我可想而知
That rough.
不远了,你将苦尽甘来…
It won’t be long now, and your suffering will be over.
当你到了时 你只要美美的站在那儿…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!