好吧
Okay.
嗯 看起来不错
mm, this looks good.
吃吧 小猫
There you go, kitty.

mm…
味道不错 是吧?
It’s good, huh?
还不错
Yeah.
– 喂 喂
– Hey hey.
喂 你去哪?
Hey, where are you going?
好吧 我们进去了
– Okay, let’s go inside.
哦 明白了
Oh, I know.
睡吧 小猫咪
Go to sleep, little kitty
睡吧 小猫咪
*Go to sleep, little kitty
不要睁开眼睛
*Don’t open your eyes *
直到太阳升起
* Till the sun’s in the sky.*
要打烊了 罗杰
We’re closing now, roger.
那我能喝一杯好上路么?
Can I have one for the road, though?
不行
I don’t think so.
就 就来一杯
Just — Just one more.
– 好上路 – 不行
– Just for the road. – No.
好上路 就一杯好上路
For the road. Just one for the road.
路他妈的就在那边!
There’s the fuckin’ road!
马上滚
Now go.
哦 天呀
Oh God.
– 上帝啊
– Jesus Christ.
欢迎来到放松世界
Welcome to the world of relaxation.
通过以下练习
By following my exercises
你能更好的得到放松
You will enhance your ability to relax.
现在我需要你
Now I want you
食指触碰拇指
to touch your index finger with your thumb.
这个手势 用来象征
This gesture is to symbolize
思想与身体之间的纽带
the link between the body and the mind.
现在 闭上眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
来次深呼吸
I want you to take a deep breath.
然后慢慢 呼气
And now slowly exhale.
你与周围的环境融为一体
You are entirely at peace with your environment.
你感到平静
You feel calm.
觉得安宁
You feel tranquil.
想象一下我描述的画面
I want you to visualize the scene I describe.
脑海里重现每一处细节
I want you to mentally recreate every detail.
你躺在无尽的白色沙滩上
You are lying on an endless white beach.
太阳缓缓升起
The sun is rising.
感觉棕榈树在摇曳–
Feel the palm trees swaying–
哦 哦!
Ooh Ooh!
片名:一片好心
来吧
There you go.
一口气喝完你的牛奶
Just drink your milk in one go.
应该能止住打嗝
That should take away the hiccups.
我死了么?
Am I dead?
没有 你很幸运
No, you’re lucky.

Oh.
没事 很好
Okay.okay.
哦 雅克不是吧
Oh, Jacques, not again.
你怎么不直接死了?
Why can’t you just die?
我也很高兴见到你奥利维亚
Good to see you too, Olivia.
你要带我去哪儿? 这不是我的病房♥
Where are you taking me? This is not my ward.
(带口音的) 我告诉过你100遍了–
(with accent) I have told you 100 times–
这里是医院 不是动物园
This is a hospital, not a zoo.
我们必须保持严格的卫生标准
We have to maintain strict hygienic standards.
我听不懂你♥他♥妈♥说的一个字
I can’t understand a fuckin’ word you’re saying,
我就是要个翻译
I insist to get a interpreter
打电♥话♥给他妈的东亚大使♥馆♥
Call the fucking oriental embassy
叫他们马上派个翻译过来
and make them send over an interpreter immediately.
你得处理一下你的狗
You have to get rid of the dog.
它不允许呆在医院
It’s not allowed to stay here at the hospital.
他有名字的 他叫洛可可
He’s got a name, you know. His name’s Rococo.
我不管他叫什么
I don’t care what’s his name.
他得离开
He’s got to leave.
滚回第三世界去吧你个中国佬婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Go back to the third world, you chinky coriander bitch!
我恨不得你马上就死
I hope you drop dead.
帮个忙
Do me a favor–
拔掉烟雾报♥警♥器
Unplug the smoke detector.
什么?
What?
关掉烟雾报♥警♥器
Unplug the smoke detector.
就这里 在左边的墙上有两个箱子
Now there are two boxes on the left on the wall.
上面那个小的 两道门都打开
The little one above.two doors, open them.
拔掉那条绿色电线
Now unplug the green wire.
对了 就是它
Yes, that’s it.

Oh…
怎么 你♥他♥妈♥怎么了?
So what the fuck happened to you?
自杀…未遂
Suicide… attempt, not successful.
天呐
Jesus.
我每一天都在
Every single day I’m fighting
为了活命浴血奋战
a bloody battle for my life.
而某些白♥痴♥却在他身强力壮的年纪
At the same time, some moron in the prime of his youth
就准备糟蹋自己的生命
is ready to throw his life straight down the drain.
– 你怎么了? – 心脏病发 第五次
– What happened to you? – Heart attack number five.
所以 卢卡斯
So, lucas,
我希望医院对你照顾还周到
I hope the hospital’s been treating you well.
我今天一直希望能见到你
I’ve been looking forward to seeing you today.
尽管我得承认我们可能会谈一些
Although i must admit we may have to talk about
让你觉得不愉快的事儿
Some things that you may find unpleasant.
我知道这不容易 但我必须问
I know it’s not easy, but i have to ask it.
你为什么会自杀?
Why did you try suicide?
呃 怎么说呢 如果要谈
Well, you know, when it comes
适者生存这种话题
to survival of the fittest,
我想我只是必须得认输了
I just have to throw in the towel, I guess.
但你不是什么小猫小狗啊 卢卡斯
But you’re not an animal, Lucas.
你是人
You’re a human being.
生活在高度发展的社会
You live in a highly-developed society
有着各种安全保障网络
that has all kinds of buffers and security nets
都是来保障你的生活的
that are designed to break your fall.
不 我无法明白也跟不上时代了
No. I don’t follow the rules of civilization anymore.
我是个局外人 我就是只小猫小狗
I am outside. I am an animal.
试想生活就像个椰子
try to think of life as a coconut:
外壳十分坚硬
It’s hard on the outside
如果你没有适当的方法和工具
and if you don’t have the proper tools or the know-how,
它看起来就一无是处
It can seem totally useless and futile.
但假如你知道怎么打开它 你就苦尽甘来
but if you know how to open it, there’s sweet juice inside.
问题的关键在于不要独食
But the key is not to keep the coconut to yourself
一旦你懂得怎么打开椰子
Once you learn how to open the coconut,
和那些没有椰子的人一起分享
You share the coconut with someone who has no coconut.
然后你就会明白什么是幸福了
and then you understand what happiness is.
– 分享那个椰子? – 是的
– share the coconut? – yes.
真感激不尽 我要说谢谢
I am very thankful and I want to thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
你救了我 还送我
You have saved my life and given me
吃的 穿的
food to eat and clothes to wear.
希望有天我可以报答你
I wish I could pay you back in some way,
可我一无所有…
but I have nothing to give…
– 没关系 – 除了我的精♥子♥
– That’s all right. – …Except for my sperm.
我想捐赠我的精♥子♥
I would like to donate my sperm.
不用不用
No no.
我知道这远远不够 但至少是我能做到的
I know it’s not much, but it’s the least i can do.
这真是太慷慨了 不过我们
It’s awfully kind of you, but you know we’re not
帮你不是想要回报的
doing you a personal favor that you have to repay.
这里是医院 救人是我们的天职
This is a hospital, we’re just doing our job.
最重要的是你活下来了
What’s most important is that you survived.
求你了 我必须做点什么
Please, there must be something that I can do.
唔 如果你坚持要为我们做点什么
Well, if you insist on doing something for us,
我帮你申请器官捐赠
I could sign you up as an organ donor.
总有很多人需要捐赠的器官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!