你是疯子
You’re cracked.
你是疯子!-我知道你很擅长于此
You’re cracked! – I know you’re good for it.
板球比赛一轮的时间被称为击球局
A cricket match is divided into periods called innings.
一队防守,一队攻击
One team fields and the other bats.
在每局击球局结束后,两队要攻守对调
The two teams switch between fielding and batting after each inning.
好了,每个人都去找到自己的位置
All right, so we switch around.
现在,守方11名成员全部上场
Now, all 11 members of the fielding team take the field,
在规定的时间内
but only two members of the batting team
攻方只能派两名球员上场
are on the field at any given time.
我们是并排站在一起?
You stand side by side or what?
还是各自站在球场两端,告诉我!
Opposite ends of the field? Come on!
你们有人能听懂这些吗?-你想干嘛?
Does this make sense to any of you guys? – You wanna do it?
给我个机会,让我看一下!
Give me a chance to look at it!
乔,不好意思
Joe! Joe, we’re sorry
我们不能让你当击球手了,好吗?
we took your oars now, all right?
给我 -拜托,够了!
Give me the… – Come on, that’s enough!
现在不是质疑的时候
Now’s not the time for questions.
很好,走!
All right, go!
走!
Go!
真糟糕 -糟糕透顶了!
That was awful! – Awful! Bloody awful!
走!
Go!
右脚!
Right foot!
左脚!右脚!
Left foot! Right foot!
亨利,那是你的左脚
That’s your left foot, Henry.
回去
Go back.
右脚!左脚!
Right foot! Left foot!
击球!
Right to the side! Follow through!
就是这样,回到原位
There you go. Back to where you were.
哦!
Oh!
亨利
Okay, Henry.
向上挥!
Just swing it up!
他出局了!
He’s out!
你现在要跑 -对,你要跑
You gotta run now. – Yeah, you gotta run.
他没接到球
He dropped it.
快跑!-你也是,你也要跑
Run! – You too, you gotta run.
别撞到他 -继续,球在哪儿?
Don’t knock him over. – Keep goin’. Where’s the ball?
哒哒!
Ta-da!
很好 -这是上衣
Oh, yes! Yeah. – And this is for the top.
对的
Yeah, yeah.
很有运动员的样子
He looks the part.
你看起来很棒!帅呆了!
You look good! Dapper!
我为你在这里做了额外的保护
And I put some extra protection down there for you.
是的,很好,来
Yes, good. There.
为什么它是粉色的?
Why is it pink?
默里,祝你好运!
Good luck, Murray!
加油!
Come on!
我拿错了!
I took the wrong one!
他怎么样?
How’s he doin’?
不太好
Not good.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
All good.
因为这新鲜空气,我只是…
It’s this fresh air. I just…
我只是比较习惯污浊的空气,你懂吧?
I’m just used to, like, this dense, dense smog, you know?
这就是为什么我从来不离开城市
That’s why I never left the city.
如果我哪天没被流浪者抢劫
I get these anxiety attacks
那我会很焦虑,你了解这种感受吗?
when I’m not mugged by a homeless person on a daily basis, you know?
了解
Yeah.
这些在这里用不了,这里只有固定电♥话♥
Yeah, those don’t work here. Land lines only.
抱歉
Sorry.
这很好
Oh, that’s… that’s great.
他们来了!-什么?
They’re coming! – What?
他们来了!-大家都起来!
They’re comin’! – Everybody up!
快,大家都动起来!
Come on, everybody together!
快,各就各位!我们来打板球了!
Come on now, get in your positions! Let’s play cricket!
这是开玩笑吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
这是真的吗?
What the… Is this for real?
啊?
Hmm?
这个!
This!
你喜欢板球吗?-爱死板球了
Do… do you like cricket? – Love cricket.
为板球而生 -真的?
I live for cricket. – Really?
你也打吗?-当然,爱死了
You play? – Oh yeah. Oh, love that.
真的?-真的
Really? – Oh, yeah.
今天举♥行♥的是本季度的决赛
We got the final game of the season here.
加油!加油!
Come on! Come on!
别管了,别管了!
No checking, no checking!
我们父辈也爱打
Our fathers played.
这是我们小渔港的优良传统
It’s a great tradition in our small harbour.
我绝对…从没见过这样的运动场地
That’s definitely a… field setting I’ve never seen before.
是的,我跟他们讲过好多次,但是他们不听
Yeah, I know. I keep tellin’ them, but they don’t listen.
决赛,是吧?
Final game, huh?
我们去看吧 -嗯…
Let’s go. – Ah…
我们一定要去!-不可能
Oh, we gotta go! – Not possible.
就几局而已
A few overs never hurt no one.
他们不喜欢有观众
Nah, they hate spectators.
不,我们一定要去,默里
No, we have to, Murray.
走吧
Let’s go.
就几局,就当为了我
A few overs, for me.
好吧 -谢谢
Okay. – Thank you.
他想去看比赛 -什么?
He wants to watch the match. – What?
现在好了,马屁拍过头了
Well, that’s it then. The arse has gone out of her.
不,按喇叭,我来想办法
No, no. Sound the horn. I’ll think of something.
加油,看在老天的份上,大家打起精神!
Come on now, get it together, for God’s sake!
他们过来了 -什么?
They’re coming. – What?
他们过来了!
They’re coming!
他们过来了!他们过来了!
They’re… they’re coming! They’re coming!
天啊
Sweet Christ.
知道我们击球后应该做什么吗?
Any idea what happens after we hit the ball?
不知道 -是不是有个备用计划
No. – Is there a plan B
你没有告诉我们?
you haven’t told us about?
没有备用计划
No plan B.
医生看到我们全都穿得像板球运动员
The doctor might find it peculiar that we’re dressed up as cricket players,
而且我们手上的器材跟板球器材那么像
that we’re playing with equipment that looks like cricket equipment,
但是我们完全不知道怎么打板球
but we have absolutely no idea how to play cricket!
他会对此感到很奇怪!
继续打!
Keep playing!
没事的,没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
老天呀!
Jumpin’ Jesus!
我们怎么办?
What do we do? What do we do?
我以为你们会喜欢曲棍球!
I thought you’d all love hockey!
我们怎么办?我们怎么办?
What do we do? What do we do?
我们受不了曲棍球
We can’t stand hockey.
我们怎么办?我们怎么办?
What do we do? What do we do?
我们怎么办?西蒙!
What do we do? What do we do? Simon!
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
耶!
Yay!
嗯?-耶!
Huh? – Yay!
哦,真不巧,比赛结束了
Oh, there you go. Game’s over.
本季度的比赛结束了,我们回船上吧
Season’s over. Let’s get back to the boat.
两队都赢了?
Both teams won?
一队赢了联盟赛,一队赢了这次比赛
Well, one team won the league, one team won the match.
这是优良的运动员精神
You know, it’s, uh… it’s basic good sportsmanship.
不要靠太近,孩子
Not too close, son.
不好意思!
Sorry. Ah!
谢谢 -不客气!
Ah, thank you. – Yeah!
这是个小渔港,但是它有个宽大的胸怀
It’s a small harbour, but… it’s got a big heart.
来,他们会把其他行李送过来的 -好
Come on, they’ll deliver the rest. – Yeah. Thank you.
他们会送过来的,没事,走吧
They’ll deliver that up. That’s all right. Come on.
这是蒂克尔黑德的骄傲
That’s the pride of Tickle Head.
我们不能碰她
We can’t touch her. – Hmm…
到了,门是开着的
Here we are. Door’s open.
东西很快就会到了 -好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!