What was his name?
格雷德
Gerald.
格雷德
Gerald…
我失去了父亲
I lost my father.
是吗?-是的
Oh, really? – Mm-hmm.
我很少谈起这个
I don’t usually talk about it. I don’t know.
我也很少谈起我的儿子
I don’t usually talk about my son.
我觉得现在这种感觉就像他在身边一样
I guess this is the way it would feel if he was around still, you know?
在我两岁的时候,他去世了
He passed away when I was two.
有气泡
Hmm! Bubbles.
真的?
Eh?
是的
Yeah.
气泡是什么意思?-那里有条大鱼!
Bubbles. What’s that mean? – Oh, that’s a big fish there!
太好了!
Oh, yeah!
不要,保持冷静!-它在咬线,默里!
No, stay calm! Stay calm! – Oh, it’s biting, Murray!
冷静点 -我们一定要钓到它
Calm down. – We can’t lose this.
放松点,冷静一下,我们会钓到的
Take it easy, now. Calm down. We got it.
好,保持冷静
Okay, yeah, yeah. Calm down. – Yeah!
我要做什么?收线?-收线上鱼
He’s biting. What do I do? Reel? – Reel him in.
是的,往上拉 -天啊!
Yes, and pull. – Oh my God!
冷静!在这里卷线!
Calm! Reel ‘er in there!
他是个好战者!
Yeah, he’s a fighter!
他肯定很大,默里!-快点卷线
It’s huge, Murray! – Just reel ‘er in there.
太棒了!快看!
Oh, yeah! Look at that!
有了!-钓到了!
Here he comes! – Get it!
钓到了!
There we go!
太好了,抓住它!
Yeah! Get it! Get him!
是的!-钓到了!
Yeah! – There ya go!
太棒了!
Yes!
他… -啊?
He’s… – Eh?
好凉 -是吗
Cold. – Yeah. Oh, yeah.
好像被冻住了一样
Like almost frozen, really.
他一定是生活在最下面的
Oh, yeah, he must have come from the very bottom.
就在这下面,这是你的战果
Right down there! Oh, that’s a beauty you got.
我的手被冻死了!
Oh, my hands are cold!
谢谢!太感谢了!我的第一条鱼!
Thank you! Really! First fish!
你真是个天生的渔夫
You’re a natural. – There you go.
就在他后面 -他猛地一击!
Right behind him. – He banged it!
砰!
Pow!
鱼来了!
There we go!
敬我们伟大的渔夫!-来!
To the great fisherman! – Ah!
贷款被拒绝了
It’s been refused.
为什么?
Why?
第一,十万美元是很大一笔钱
First of all, $100,000 is a lot of money.
第二,我们的表格里没有贿赂这一项
Secondly, our forms don’t have little boxes you can check for bribes.
这不是贿赂 -这是贿赂
It’s not a bribe. – It’s a bribe.
你真是这家银行的经理吗?
Are you really the manager of this bank?
如果你真是的话
Because if you really are,
你就应该知道这个职位需要承担很大的职责
you know, the position holds many responsibilities.
很显然,你要给很多文件盖章
You know. I mean, obviously, there’s a lot of documents to stamp.
不要!不要!
Don’t! Don’t! No! Don’t!
你还要检查一些复杂的账单
You probably have some complex accounting you have to see to.
停!不要!默里!
Stop! Don’t! Murray!
不要!快停下!默里!
Don’t! Stop it, Murray! Don’t!
别这样!-我猜你会特地
Stop it! – Then I imagine you set aside
留出15分钟,边上网… -快停下!
15 minutes preciously on the Internet… – Stop it!
…边摩擦你那家伙
…where you take time to polish your cricket stick.
不要!他们会看监控的!
Don’t! They watch those videos!
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
不要!他们会看…
Don’t! They watch those…
默里!-还有一点
Murray! – There’s more.
相信这个项目,也是你的职责!
There’s also a part of your job where you have to believe in the project!
你要参与到这个项目中!
You have to be a part of the project!
银行经理要参与这个项目
A bank manager gets involved with the project,
他要付诸行动,敢于冒险
he sticks his neck out, he risks his reputation,
全力以赴,赴汤蹈火!
goes for broke, he rolls the bones!
他直视着上级的眼睛说
He looks the superior straight in the eye and he says,
“去你的申请表!我相信这个项目会成功的!”
“Forget the application form! I know this project’s gonna work!”
银行经理会做这些事!
A bank manager does all those things!
如果你不能做这些事,亨利,你只是…
If you can’t do all these things, Henry, I’m afraid you’re…
不要说下去了,好吗?
Don’t say it, okay?
不要说下去了
Just don’t say it.
不要说下去了 -如果你不能做这些事,亨利
Don’t say it. – If you can’t do all these things, Henry,
你只是个自动取款机
you are nothing but an ATM.
我需要签署什么文件吗?
Is there something I should sign?
在这里还开心吗?
Enjoying your stay?
开心的
Yeah.
这里不太一样
I mean, it’s, uh, a bit different.
我习惯于去餐馆和电影院吃喝玩乐
You know, I guess I’m used to restaurants and theatres
打打电♥话♥
and cellphone coverage,
接触不同的文化和机遇
to different cultures and opportunities, you know?
但是这里… -在我们这个小村庄
But here, it’s… – In our little village…
不,我没那么说
No, I didn’t say that.
小渔港
Small harbour.
是这里的人
It’s the people.
你根本不需要问他们过得怎么样,你就是知道
You don’t even have to ask how they’re doing, you just know.
还有关于那些…
And there’s something about that, that…
尤其是那些人是否信任你
You know? Especially if those people let you in.
嘿,保罗 -嘿
Hey, Paul. – Hey.
我早上接待了几个病人
So, uh… so I had these patients this morning,
他们都有那些看起来很可怕的伤疤 -是的
and they had these awful-looking scars. – Yeah.
默里,你知道那个替补者是谁吗?
You know who the substitute is, Murray?
不能说
Can’t say.
拜托了
Please.
是屠夫,屠夫给他们看病
The butcher! They received care from the butcher.
因为他是屠夫
Since he’s the butcher, he has the most knowledge
所以他了解人体解剖学
of the human anatomy.
很显然,他读过80世纪的一些书
Apparently he read a couple books in the ’80s.
你能想象吗,我敢保证
I mean, can you imagine? I guarantee you
他甚至都没消毒
he doesn’t even scrub down.
从卫生方面来说,这真是太荒唐了!
On the sanitary purpose, it’s… it’s ridiculous!
你真该看看他留下的伤疤有多大
You should see the size of these scars he leaves behind.
他们怎么可以过着这样的生活?
How do they live like this?
这太荒谬了!
It’s ridiculous!
每个人都有看病的权利!
Everyone deserves the right to have a doctor!
现在已经是21世纪了,不是吗?
I mean, we have reached the 21st century, haven’t we?
听这个,听这个
Oh, and get this. Get this.
镇长告诉我,有个叫史密斯的人
So, the mayor was telling me about this man, Mr. Smith.
他在大白天的时候心脏病发作
He had a heart attack in broad daylight,
但是人们只是看着,因为他们没有医生
and people are just watching because they have no one to call.
只是因为没有医生,史密斯先生就这样死了
So, Mr. Smith just dies because they have no one to call.
他死了,他死了!
He dies. He dies!
史密斯先生是谁?
Hmm… – Who’s Mr. Smith?
我是说… -可以发生这种事
I mean… – Just something that could’ve happened.
…有个医生
…to have a doctor.
你觉得呢?-嗯
Don’t you agree? – Mm-hmm.
海伦?-在
Helen? – Yeah.
你在听吗?-是的,我在听
Are you listening? – Yeah, I’m listening.
感觉你没在听
It just seems like you’re not listening.
不是,只是有点迟了,我得走了
No, it’s just… I’m late. I have to go.
对不起,用小渔港的事来烦扰你
Well, I’m sorry to bother you with the woes of a tiny harbour.
回头聊,我爱你
I’ll call you. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
他爱她,怎么才能让她来呢?
He adores her. How are you gonna get her to come?
哪位?-杰克
Yeah? – Jack.
嘿!-嘿,保罗
Hey! – Hey. Paul.
兄弟,在那里待不下去了吗,有事吗?
Hey, man. Gone crazy out there yet? What’s up?
那是他最好的朋友 -你能帮我个忙吗?
That’s his best friend. – Hey, can you do me a favour
能帮我录像巴基斯坦对英国的那场比赛吗?
and record Pakistan vs. England?
这次不要告诉我比分,不然,录像就没意义了
And don’t tell me the score this time, it defeats the whole purpose.
好的 -还有,你最近有见过海伦吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!