我不想成为环境的产物
I don’t wanna be a product of my environment.
相反 我希望环境为我所左右
I want my environment to be a product of me.
很多年前 我们拥有一座教堂
Years ago, we had the Church.
那仅是表示我们彼此团结的一种方式
That was only a way of saying we had each other.
但是现在 我不清楚 它很可笑
But now, I don’t know. It’s a funny thing.
它向你心中灌输仇恨
It put hate in your heart.
哥伦布骑士是真正的意大利强硬派
The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers.True guineas.
他们在城市中开辟了自己的地盘
They took over their piece of the city.
20年前 爱尔兰人连工作都找不到
Twenty years after an Irishman couldn’t get a fucking job…
现在我们终于迎来了安稳的生活
…we had the presidency. May he rest in peace.
这就是那些黑鬼们没有意识到的
That’s what the niggers don’t realize.
如果说我对那些黑鬼有什么成见的话 那就是这个了
If I got one thing against the black chappies, it’s this:
没人会施舍给你
No one gives it to you.
你得自己争取
You have to take it.
文 别再让我亲自上门来要钱了
Vin, don’t make me have to come down here again for this.
不会再有下次的 C先生
Wort happen again, Mr. C.
卡门已经出落成小美人了
Carmers developing into a fine young lady.
你应该骄傲
You should be proud.
开始来例假了没 卡门
You get your period yet, Carmen?
你是强尼·苏利文的儿子
You Johnny Sullivars kid?
你和你奶奶一起住 对
You live with your grandmother? – Yeah.
文 给他拿些面包和牛奶
Vin, get him a couple loaves of bread, couple half-gallons of milk.
你喜欢腊肠和奶酪吗 再来点冷盘
Do you like bologna and cheese? Give him some cold cuts.
还有蛋黄酱 喜欢看漫画书吗
Throw some mayo in. You like comic books?
你学习好吗
You do good in school?
还行 不错 我以前也是
Yeah. – That’s good. I did too.
他们说这点和我本人自相矛盾
They call that a paradox.
不用找了 给你自己买♥♥点化妆品吧
Just keep it. Buy yourself some makeup.
要是想赚零花钱的话 就到L街来找我
You ever wanna earn a little extra money, you come by L Street.
你知道在我在L街的哪里
You know where I am on L Street?
很好
Good.
乖孩子 谢谢
Good boy. – Thanks.
主啊 您忠实的仆人
To you, O Lord, we commend the soul of Alphonsus, your servant.
在这个世界已经不复存在
In the sight of this world, he is now dead.
请饶恕他因人性弱点而犯下的罪过
Forgive whatever sins he committed through human weakness.
阿门 教会要你听话
Amen. – The Church wants you in your place.
说站就站 说跪就跪
Kneel, stand, kneel, stand.
如果你想干这种事 我不知道还为你做什么
If you go for that sort of thing, I don’t know what to do for you.
路都是自己走出来的
A man makes his own way.
没人会施舍给你
No one gives it to you.
你得自己争取
You have to take it.
这是詹姆士·乔伊斯(著名作家)说的 聪明 科林
James Joyce. – Smart, Colin.
如果普罗维登斯的意大利佬
Guineas from the North End, down Providence…
跑到这来对我指手画脚
…tried to tell me what to do.
那他们就有麻烦了
And something maybe happened to them.
也许 就像那样
Maybe like that:
天 她倒下的姿势可真可笑
Jeez. She fell funny.
弗兰克 你应该去看看心理医生了
Francis, you really should see somebody.
一旦你树立了目标 你就能实现
When you decide to be something, you can be it.
这个教会没有教你的
That’s what they don’t tell you in the Church.
我像你这么大的时候 他们说 我们可能成为警♥察♥或者罪犯
When I was your age, they would say we could become cops or criminals.
今天 我要对你这么说
Today what I’m saying to you is this:
当你面对着一把上了膛的枪时
When you’re facing a loaded gun…
这两者又有什么区别呢
…what’s the difference?
乖孩子
That’s my boy.
弹道学是研究发射体
Terminal ballistics is the study of a projectile…
以及击中目标后对其所造成破坏的学科
…as it hits a target and the destruction that it causes.
以你们的佩枪为例 9毫米空尖弹
Take, for instance, what you carry, 9 mm hollow-point.
当空尖弹击中头骨时 它会爆♥炸♥
When the hollow-point hits the skull, what happens is it mushrooms.
爆♥炸♥时弹片剥落 你可能会遇到6个 8个或10个
When it mushrooms it peels back. So you may have six, eight…
像刀片一样的子弹残粒
…ten little particles of the bullet that are like razor blades…
是的 长官
Sir, yes, sir!
撕裂他们的内脏 肝 肺 心脏
Tearing their internal organs, their liver, their lungs, their heart…
内部组织 血液 大脑 这就叫气体反冲
…bringing tissue, bone, blood, brain matter, and that’s called a blowback.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 一帮娘们
Fuck you. Fucking queers.
消防员第一次面对大火或女人时很逊
Firemen getting pussy for the first time in the history of fire or pussy.
嗨 快回去救困在树上的猫吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥同性恋
Hey, go save a kitten in a tree, you fucking homos.
铅笔准备好
Pencils.
开始
Begin.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
别想了
Forget it.
老爸是看大门的 儿子就只有当警♥察♥的命
Your father was a janitor, his sors only a cop.
那帮他妈的消防员都是同性恋
Those fucking firefighters are a bunch of homos.
确实
They are.
她对我说 你从来没完成过任何事 等你完成了警校的课程
So she tells me, “You never finish anything. You finish the police course…
我就再和你好 宝贝 等毕业了 她就又给我爽了
…you get taken care of again, baby.” So after graduation, I get a blowjob again.
不错啊了 你妈一定是个了不起的女人
That’s great. Your mother must be a wonderful woman.
去你的
Fuck yourself.
这么说吧 你是波士顿黑人
Put it this way. You’re a black guy in Boston.
不需要我动手就有人来整你了
You don’t need any help from me to be completely fucked.
麻萨诸塞州警♥察♥拥有悠久的良好声誉
The Massachusetts State Police has a long tradition of excellence.
今天你们在此毕业
Your graduation today solidifies your acceptance…
即将成为我们国家优秀的警务人员
…into one of the finest law enforcement agencies in our nation.
做为马萨诸塞州警务主管
As the governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, I am confident…
我坚信 你们每一个人 都将出色 荣耀 诚实地效忠国家
…each and every one of you will serve with distinction, honor and integrity.
祝贺大家
Congratulations to all our new troopers.
谢谢 你们可以解散了
Thank you. You are dismissed.
苏利文 你刚毕业就是便衣 祝贺你
Sullivan, assigned to plainclothes right out of the gate, congratulations.
我们要去喝一杯 一起来吗 不了 我一会去找你们
We’re going for a beer. You wanna come? – No, I’ll catch up with you guys.
再也不用上学了
School’s out.
弗兰克 谢谢
Thank you, Frank.
你应得的
You earned it.
不用再念书了
No more pencils, no more books.

All right.
这里不是普通的警队
This is not the regular police…
是州立警队 开枪
…this is the state police. – And fire!
你们的训练会证明有什么不同
Your training will illustrate the difference.
州警♥察♥ 有搜查证 州警♥察♥ 开门
State police, search warrant! State police, open the door!
有什么不同
What’s the difference?
上 上 是的 长官
Go, go, go! – Sir, yes, sir!
明白 是的 长官
Is that understood? – Sir, yes, sir!
给我趴下 快趴下
Move it, get the fuck down right now. Get down, right now.
恭喜你通过了警探考核
Congratulations on passing the detective’s exam, and welcome…
欢迎加入我们特别调查组 看你♥他♥妈♥的那德行
…to the Special Investigation Unit. – Whoop-de-fucking-do.
我们以后不会一起工作 直接地说
We won’t be working together, that is, directly.
你会跟艾勒文队长 但我希望能看下你们每个人
You’ll be working for Captain Ellerby, but I like to see everybody.
只要你努力 就会很快升职的
You’re a worker. You rise fast.
就像十二岁孩子的阳♥具♥
Like a 12-year-old’s dick.
谢谢警官 不客气
Thank you, sergeant. – My pleasure.
谢谢长官 祝你好运
Thank you, sir. – Good luck.
祝贺你 谢谢 亲爱的
Congratulations. – Thanks, hon.
你现在可以进去了
You can go in there now.
请坐
You can sit.

So…
你知道我们是做什么的吗 我这个部门
Do you know what we do here? My section?
是的 长官 我知道 你根本什么都不知道
Yes, sir, I have an idea… – Let’s say you have no idea…
懂吗 什么都不知道
…and leave it at that, okay?
不知道
No idea. Zip. None.
如果你知道我们是做什么的 那就说明我们做的不好 是不是
If you had an idea what we do, we would not be good at what we do, would we?
那我们就成狗屁了
We would be cunts.
你是不是叫我们狗屁
Are you calling us cunts?
迪克曼警官有他自己的处事风格
Staff Sergeant Dignam has a style of his own.
恐怕我们都得去适应
I’m afraid we all have to get used to it.
你家和南波士顿的黑帮有关系 对吧 通过你父亲
So you have family connections down in Southie, right? Through your father?
和我们说说你叔叔杰西吧
Why don’t you tell us about your Uncle Jackie?
他是乔治·马沙的手下
He was a carpet layer for Jordan Marsh.
他只不过是个三流管帐而已 在萨默维尔管个小酒吧
Uncle Jackie was a small-time bookie who tended bar at the Vets in Somerville.
他95年被人干掉了 我们在机场里发现了他的尸体
He got popped by Nicastro in ’95. We found his body out by the airport.
没错
That’s right.
我还记得他的葬礼 不错
I remember his funeral. – Oh, good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!