General Krueger hasn’t made up his mind yet,
所以我要你给我一份精彩的计划
so I need you to come up with a hell of a plan.
阿♥拉♥莫侦查小组五分钟内将给出简报
The Alamo Scouts are briefing us in five.
然后到明天早上为止 就是你的任务了
After that, you’ve got till the morning.
遵命
Yes, sir.
长官 你说要跟我们一起出任务
Sir, when you said you were going to accompany us…
别担心 上尉 带头指挥的人是你 不是我
Don’t worry, Captain. You’ll be leading the raid, not me.
战俘营里有多少守卫
How many guards in the compound?
-大概最多200人 -有坦克吗
-Could be as many as 200. -Any tanks?
这座铁皮屋子里肯定藏着点什么
This building with the metal roof looks like it’s protecting something.
如果战俘营在这 那巴那图城里会有多少日军
If the camp is here, what is the Japanese strength inside Cabanatuan City?
9000人 长官
9,000 troops, sir.
别担心 离这至少有4英里远呢
Not to worry. That’s over four miles away.
这条路上敌军的交通情况如何
What’s enemy traffic like on this road?
日本人正在由南向北运送部队
The Japanese are moving their troops from south to north.
所以这里是他们的要道之一
So this is one of their main routes.
看起来这座桥离集中营有一英里
Looks like this bridge is a mile away from the camp.
是半英里 长官
Half a mile, sir.
我们相信战俘营戒备森严
We believe it’s heavily fortified.
但不确定有多少守卫兵力
We’re not sure how many troops are guarding it.
长官
Sir
很难确定需要带多少人去
It’s hard to determine the number of men we’ll need
因为缺乏更详细的情报
without more specific intel.
真是不幸 鲍勃 情报就这么多了
Unfortunately, we don’t have that luxury, Bob.
之所以选你 就是因为你能随机应变
I selected you for your flexibility.
少尉 现在我给你24小时时间
Now, you’ve got a 24-hour jump on us, Lieutenant.
够不够你搜集普林斯上尉所需的情报
Is that enough time to get Captain Prince all the dope he needs?
长官 29号♥早上八点整
We’ll be ready to report to you at 08:00 hours
就能跟你报告
on the morning of the 29th, sir.
-那快去干吧 -遵命
-Get it done. -Yes, sir.
长官 最伤脑筋的是最后一段推进
Sir, the tough nut is the final approach.
整整八百码没有任何掩体
No cover for over 800 yards.
地势非常平坦
It’s as flat as a pancake.
卡巴那图战俘营
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你猜休威特跑多远了
How far do you think Hewitt’s got by now?
有差别吗
What difference does it make?
日本人迟早会抓到他
The Japs are gonna catch him sooner or later.
你能不能给我点儿好嚼的东西
You couldn’t have got me something easier to chew?
比如芒果 香蕉
A mango, banana?
杜克说他那儿有老鼠 但我觉得
Duke’s selling graveyard rats, but I thought…
有点太奢侈了
I thought that’d be overindulging.
痛的是牙龈还是牙齿
Is it your gums or your teeth hurting?
从牙龈痛到后脑勺
Starts at the gums, works its way around the back of my head
然后一直痛到脖子
and then ends up in my neck somewhere.
别担心 不是疟疾
Don’t worry. It’s not malaria.
-长官 -坐吧 少尉
-Sir. -Take a knee, Lieutenant.
我们刚刚翻译了一封给莫里上校的电报
We’ve just translated a telegram to Colonel Mori.
麦克阿瑟已攻占南方诸岛 并在吕宋岛登陆
MacArthur’s conquered the southern islands. He’s landed here on Luzon.
别高兴太早 那老小子可能会晒几天太阳
Good ol’ Dugout Doug. He can take in the sun for a few days,
然后就会像上次一样 打道回府跑回澳洲
then head on back to Australia like he did the first time.
少校 这项情报准确无误
The information’s good, Major.
我每天的工作都耗在搜集情报上了
I’m in that office every day.
现在不知麦克阿瑟的位置 也不知他何时才抵达卡巴那图
We don’t know how close MacArthur is or when he’ll reach Cabanatuan.
叫大家稍安勿躁
Tell the men the best thing to do is sit tight and stay calm
等有新的进展再说
till we find out more.
遵命
Yes, sir.
-把这交给麦克汉 -遵命
-Make sure McMahon gets that. -Yes, sir.
快来 起来
Come on, get up!
快起来
Come on, get up!
-他们逮到休威特了 -谁负责监视他的
-They caught Hewitt. -Who was watchin’ him?
那个蠢材连天黑都等不及
Poor dumb bastard couldn’t even wait till it got dark.
看你们干的好事
你们像懦夫般投降 又像狗一样逃亡
他会死的 是因为你们没人有种阻止他
卡巴那图市 战俘营以西四英里
瑞德 时间到了
Redding.
我需要食物
科尔文 帮他把风
Colvin, watch his back.
-多少钱 -五块
-How much? -Five.
-你不该来的 -你也不该来
-You should not have come. -Neither should you.
这些卫兵越来越难买♥♥通
The guards are getting harder to bribe.
我们需要更多药物
What we really need is more medicine.
卡洛斯和我父亲上个月被日本兵问话
Carlos and my father were questioned by the Japanese last week.
我们已经被盯上了
They are watching us.
叫玛格丽特不要再冒险了
Then tell Margaret not to take any more risks.
你觉得她会听话吗
You think she’ll listen?
还有什么要我转告她的吗
Is there anything else you want me to tell her?
叫她保重
Just to take care.
花生里有奎宁 你也吃一点
There is some quinine in the peanuts. Take some yourself, huh?
你气色不好
You don’t look well.
瑞德 玛格丽特是谁
Who’s Margaret, Red?
她是美国护士 后来嫁给他的长官
She’s an American nurse who was married to his commanding officer.
一年前 她丈夫在另一战俘营死于疟疾
He died of malaria about a year ago in one of the other camps.
-少校跟她有染 -你怎会这么想
-Is the major involved with her? -What makes you ask?
没什么
Nothing.
他好像很关心她
He just sounded concerned.
他和她之间很清白 但真有点可惜了
Well, he wasn’t involved with her, but he should have been.
她那个老公对她不屑一顾
Her husband didn’t give a damn about her,
而吉比除她之外 对任何人都不屑一顾
and Gibby couldn’t give a damn about anyone else but her.
-他为什么不采取行动 -因为他是君子
-Why didn’t he do something about it? -Cause he’s a gentleman.
绝对不会跟别人的老婆不清不楚
He’d never fool around with another man’s wife.
而我 就不同了
I, on the other hand, might.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
她留在马尼拉
She’s still in Manila.
你以为把药物偷运进战俘营的是谁
Who do you think smuggles all the medicine into the camp?
1941年 人们认为马尼拉是东方明珠
In 1941. Manila was considered the pearl of the Orient.
一个国际化的大都市
An international city where people
世界各地的人在这里居住和工作
from all over the world lived and worked.
被日本人占领之后 一切都变了
That all changed when the Japanese took over.
日本人认为 作为被征服的民族
They believed that as a conquered people.
菲律宾人要按日本人的意愿行事
The Filipinos should do as they were told.
谁不服从 就会被关进监狱折磨或处死
Those who disobeyed were jailed. Tortured or executed.
这让菲律宾人♥民♥和美国人的情感更紧密了
This made the bond between the Filipinos and the Americans even stronger.
反抗组织在全国各地滋生
Resistance grew throughout the country.
到1945年 参加地下组织的就有数百人
By 1945. hundreds of ordinary people had joined the underground.
看起来 他们已经监视我几个星期了
It’s like they have been watching me for weeks.
日本人以前也盘问过我们的人
The Japanese have questioned our people before.
这不一定意味着什么
It doesn’t necessarily mean anything.
他们知道美国♥军♥队已经越来越近了
They know that the Americans are closing in,
也知道我们有他们在战争中犯罪的证据
and they know that we have evidence of their war crimes.
安东尼奥是对的 这
Don Antonio is right. This…
这跟以前已经不一样了 玛格丽特
This wasn’t like before, Margaret.
他们知道了一些事 肯定是叛徒出♥卖♥♥♥的
Now they know of things only an informer could have told them.
那他们为什么放你走
Then why’d they let you go?
对不起 卡洛斯 如果害怕你就离开好了
I’m sorry, Carlos, but if you’re worried, you’re free to go.
我不会拦着你们的
I won’t hold it against you.
我不会拦着你们任何人
I won’t hold it against any of you.
我不会离开 除非你们都走了
I wouldn’t leave unless we all go.
你知道的
You know that.
只要卡巴那图集中营还有一个战俘 我就不会离开
I can’t leave, not as long as there is a single prisoner left in Cabanatuan.
玛格丽特
…Margaret.
我看见丹尼尔了
I saw Daniel.
他好吗
How is he?
他看起来气色不好
He did not look well.
我想他又患上疟疾了
I think he has malaria again.
我知道我爸说要等
I know my father said to wait,
但如果继续等下去 会来不及救丹尼尔
but if we do that, it may be too late for Daniel.
对 你♥爸♥说得对 太危险了 别听我的
No, your father’s right. It’s too dangerous. Don’t listen to me.
不 我在医院外面的老地方等你 怎样
No. I will meet you outside the hospital in the usual place, OK?
我得走了
I should go.
集♥合♥ 立正
Company… atten-hut!
稍息
At ease.
我来是告诉你们 你们在厕所听到的传言是真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!