没事吧
You OK?
继续走
Keep moving.
没事了 少校
It’s gonna be all right, Major.
我们要回家了
We’re going home.
普林斯上尉
Captain Prince.
成果如何
How did we do?
全都救出来了 长官
Got ’em all, sir.
伤亡人数呢
How many casualties?
上等兵戴利丧生
One KIA, Pfc Daly.
吉米医生也受伤了
And Doc Jimmy’s wounded, too.
他伤得很重 我们送他到帕特罗去动手术了
I think it’s critical. We moved him to Platero to operate.
长官 他恐怕凶多吉少
I don’t think he’s gonna make it, sir.
谢谢 上尉
Thanks, Captain.
肝脏可能要切除
Possible liver involvement,
结肠是一定保不住了
certainly colon.
-来点吗♥啡♥吗 -不用
-You need any morphine? -No.
你们留着用吧
That’s for you to keep.
我还需要血浆
More plasma.
把他们救出来了吗
Did we get ’em out?
都救出来了吗
Did we get them out?
全都救出来了
All of them.
很好
Good.
亨利 此地不宜久留
Better keep moving, Henry.
我们现在就走
We’re heading out now.
第五天 1月31日
德拉雷纳 美国前线
-看到吉布森少校吗 -抱歉 没有
-Excuse. Have you seen Major Gibson? -Sorry, ma’am.
六块大洋
Six bucks.
我说过不能卖♥♥
Told ya, I can’t sell it.
十块
Ten bucks?
不行 我只有这一张
I can’t do it. It’s the only one I got.
什么意思 你只有这一张
What do you mean, it’s the only one you got?
你不是说有很多吗
But you said you had plenty to spare.
骗你的
I lied to you.
这是我妈给我的
My mom gave this to me.
你妈对十块的价格会做何感想
Well, how’s your mom feel about ten bucks?
-那你妈呢 -嘿
-How’s your mom feel about ten bucks? -Hey.
请问 有没有看到吉布森少校
I’m sorry. Have you seen Major Gibson?
见过 我在河边见过他
Yeah, he was with us at the river.
去问问医务兵看 女士 车边上
Check with the medics, ma’am, down by the carts.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他要我把这封信交给你
He wanted me to give you this.
“亲爱的玛格丽特”
“Dear Margaret.”
“三年来 我目睹了难以形容的惨状”
“After three long years of witnessing so much destruction and suffering.”
“写这封信似乎毫无意义”
“A simple letter seems so pointless.”
“我常想若我们在一起 我人生将会如何”
“I’ve often wondered what my life would have been like had we been together.”
“但随着岁月的流逝”
“However. As time passes.”
“我开始明白 这只是痴人说梦”
“I realize this may never happen.”
“有一件事我一定要告诉你”
“There is one thing I wanted you to know.”
“你对我的重要性难以言喻”
“You’ve come to mean the world to me.”
“不只是对我 而是对这里所有人”
“And not just to me. To all of us here.”
“有你给我的勇气 我才能为手下打气”
“You’ve given me the strength to give these men hope.”
“也许有一天 他们会拥有第二次机会”
“And maybe one day. A second chance.”
“我对你的思念 言语难以形容”
“I miss you more than you can imagine”
“对你的亏欠 更是永远无法偿还”
“and owe you more than you can ever know.”
“爱你的丹尼尔”
“All my love. Daniel.”
普林斯上尉
Captain Prince!
将军 这就是突袭行动的指挥官 普林斯上尉
General, this is the man who led the raid, Captain Prince.
恭喜你 普林斯上尉
Congratulations, Captain Prince.
很遗憾 你在这次行动中痛失弟兄
I’m very sorry about your losses.
你要明白 你对国家贡献巨大
But I want you to know you have done a great service for your country.
-谢谢 长官 -诸位
-Thank you, sir. -Gentlemen.
-你先请 少校 -干得好
-After you, Major. -Nice job.
那么
So…
觉得如何
how do you feel?
还不错
All right.
我以你为荣
I’m proud of you.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
在美国史上从来没有如此多人
Never in our history had such a large group of men
受了这么多苦却毫无怨言
endured so much and complained so little.
其中有许多人认为国家抛弃了他们
Many were unable to shake the belief that their country had abandoned them.
任由他们在异国等死
Left them to die in a foreign land.
有人说这次行动对战局没有帮助
It was said to be of no significance to the war effort.
但对我而言 援救他们是正确必行之路
Although for me. Saving them was a way of setting things right.
没错
It’s true
他们虽然被留在他乡
they had been left behind.
却没有被遗忘
But never forgotten.
1945年1月30日 在历经三年的禁锢后
511名战俘被救出卡巴那图战俘营
在该次行动中 两名美军丧生
菲律宾游击队有21人死亡
一名战俘在获救后死亡
亨利穆希中校获颁陆军十字勋章
鲍伯普林斯上尉也得到相同的荣誉
杜鲁门总统给玛格丽特乌特斯基颁发自♥由♥勋章
表扬她杰出的勇气与毅力
卡巴那图突袭行动
至今仍是美国史上最成功的救援行动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!