Don’t worry, I won’t escape without your permission.
去把神父找来 杜克
Get the padre, Duke.
可怜的家伙 都到这关头了 还信上帝
Poor son of a bitch still believed in God.
哦 既然不能逃 就来吃一顿吧
Well, if we can’t escape, we might as well eat.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
知道莫里坐在哪儿吗 我要在他盘子上拉屎
Where do you think Mori sits? I’ll take a shit on his plate.
-你这是从哪儿学的 -我以前干过
-Where’d you learn to do that? -I wasn’t always this sane.
-怎么了 -这些是原本要给我们的食物
-What’s the matter? -These food parcels were meant for us.
那些混球存心饿死我们
The bastards were starving us deliberately.
拿一些去给病房♥里的弟兄
Make sure you get some to the men in the hospital ward.
慢慢来 瑞德 你的胃会吃不消的
Easy, Red. Your stomach ain’t used to it.
吃不消又怎样 我觉得像在吸丽塔海华丝的奶
What do I care? Feels like I’m sucking on Rita Hayworth’s tits.
应该是梅韦斯特的吧
I was thinking more Mae West.
日军势力范围 距战俘营30英里处
-怎么了 托普 -日本人几小时前才离开
-What is it, Top? -Japs. Only left a few hours ago.
八成在躲我们的飞机
Must have been hiding from our planes.
天晓得他们现在在哪儿
There’s no telling where they are now.
在继续前进之前 我们最好四处瞧瞧
We might wanna look around before we go on.
他们在撤退 上尉 这就够了
They’re retreating, Captain. That’s all we need to know.
-出发吧 -出发
-Let’s go. -Move out.
-排长 我们走 -2队到左边去
-Platoons, let’s go. -Charlie Two, to the left.
我们走 1队 跟我来
Let’s go, Charlie One. Follow me.
该死的
Damn it.
是宪兵队 他们似乎要去战俘营
They’re Kempei Tai. I think they’re heading towards the camp.
这条河在东边半英里处分流
The river branches out about a half mile to the east of us.
也许从那过桥能绕过日本宪兵的车队
It’s not marked. There might be a bridge that can get us around this convoy.
那里战略位置重要 日军一定会派人防守
The Japanese will be guarding a major artery at a chokepoint like that.
最好去看看 车队一时半会儿还走不完
I think we ought to check it out. This traffic isn’t getting any thinner.
去吧
Go.
你会认识玛格丽特 全是我的功劳
It was thanks to me you met Margaret in the first place.
那当然
Sure it was.
我仰望天空时 可以神游四海
When I look up at the sky like this, I could be anywhere in the world.
-你在哪儿了 -在丛林里
-Where are you now? -Halfway across the jungle.
我违抗你命令 现在距解放只有几英里了
I disobeyed your orders, and now I’m only a few miles from civilization.
额 到了文明世界 帮我喝杯酒
Well, have a drink for me when you get there.
你要我怎么跟玛格丽特说
What do you want me to tell Margaret?
如果她对我还有兴趣的话
Assuming she’s still interested.
哦 若她不要你 我就跟她求婚 还有
Well, if she’s not, I’ll propose to her myself, and you know what?
我要找你当伴郎 因为你不会跟她私奔
I’ll make you best man, cause I know you won’t run off with her.
若有佳人在等我 战俘营又门户洞开
If I had someone like that waiting for me on the other side of an open gate…
-那不是正规军 -是宪兵队
-That’s not regular army. -They’re Kempei Tai.
军事秘密警♥察♥
Military secret police.
别让他们有借口杀你
Don’t… give them the satisfaction.
他们马上就会完蛋了
They’ll be dead soon.
少校 你在巴丹打过仗
You fought in Bataan, Major?
你在马马拉河附近
You commanded a battalion of
指挥过31步兵连
the 31 st Infantry in operations near Mamala River?
我可以告诉你 我的姓名 官阶 身份编号♥
I can give you my name, rank and serial number.
这是我们在你的营房♥里找到的
We found these in your barracks.
想必是菲律宾反抗军走私进来的
I assume they were smuggled in by the Filipino resistance.
上面写着”不要绝望”
They say, “Take hope.
“麦克阿瑟要来了”
“MacArthur is coming.”
我们靠这种谣言撑了三年
We’ve lived off rumors like that for three years.
只不过这次不是谣言
Only this time they are true.
你们的部队会在数星期内重新占领菲律宾
Your forces will recapture the Philippines within a few weeks.
-你跟我讲这些干嘛 -因为你们不用再等多久了
-Why are you telling me this? -Because it isn’t long to wait.
这里你的军阶最高
You are the senior officer.
若你能帮我维持秩序
If you help me keep order,
我会让你们最后这段时间好过一些
I can make the rest of your time here tolerable.
但若有人想逃
But if any of the prisoners try to escape,
跑一个我就处死他身边的十名战俘
I will kill ten others in his place.
你成家了吗 少校
Are you married, Major?
-没有 -那总有人等着你回去吧
-No. -You have a reason to survive this war?
我只想亲眼看到你们投降
I’d like to be here for your surrender.
那你最好将身体调养好
Then you had better stay in good health.
你看起来像是在发烧
You look feverish.
这奎宁应该有点帮助
Some quinine would help.
就这些么
Will that be all?
第三天 1月29日

Hey.

Hey.
你在胡言乱语
You were delirious.
-惠希尔说你得了疟疾 -我还能撑多久
-Wittinghill thinks it’s malignant malaria. -How long is he giving me?
除非有奎宁 否则顶多三到四天
Three or four days unless we get you more quinine.
他想说服我 把你送到安宁病房♥
He tried to convince me to send you to St. Peter’s ward.
你变成我的家属了吗
Oh, you’re my next of kin now?
这可不是闹着玩的 若你死了还有谁会阻止我开溜
Hey, it’s no joke. You die on me, what’s to stop me leaving this place?
你忘了永井说的话了吧
I told you what Nagai said.
少惹事 一切就快结束了
Stay out of trouble. It will soon be over.
问题是我不相信永井
The problem is I don’t believe Nagai.
你不相信他说的什么
Which part don’t you believe?
有人逃跑 他就会杀十个人那段话
The part about ten of us getting killed for every one that escapes?
所以我在这不交朋友
That’s the reason I didn’t want to make any friends here,
这样就不会让朋友失望
in case I let ’em down.
谁叫我倒楣 以前就认识你了
Unfortunately, you I was stuck with from before.
你要撑下去 兄弟
You gotta pull through this, pal.
想想你将来的美好人生
Just think of everything you got to look forward to.
想想玛格丽特穿着透视装帮你按♥摩♥的俏模样
Think of Margaret in a see-through cheongsam walking on your back.
-你有完没完啊 -早着呢
-You ever gonna stop? -No.
浑小子 振作点
Come on, you bastard. Pull out of it.
马尼拉医院
我耍20亳升碘酒
20mls of iodine, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们杀了柯拉
They murdered Cora.
有人跟踪我
I’m being followed.
我们身后那个 穿咖啡色背心的人
Behind us in the… the brown vest.
-就一个人吗 -好像是
-Is it just him? -I think so.
蜜娜 我得让你离开这里
Mina, I have to get you out of here.
奎宁在袋子里 快收拾一下离开这儿
The quinine’s in the bag. Pack your things and leave.
-不 我不走 -蜜娜 快走
-No, I’m not leaving… -Mina, leave!
把药物运到卡巴那图
Thank you for getting the medicine to Cabanatuan.
失败就逃到山上
If you not, head for the mountains.
-你怎么办 -别担心我
-What about you? -Don’t worry about me.
快走
Go.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-巴林卡林 -是的
-Balincarin? -Yes, sir.
派些人过去
Let’s get some people in there.
托普
Top?
-四下无人 -托普 那是什么
-All clear. -What is it, Top?
坦克
Tanks.
最好去叫中校来
You better go get the colonel.
好的 托普
Yeah, Top.
鲍伯 你等一下 我先过去
Bob, hang back a little. Let me walk ahead.
-胡安帕霍塔上尉 -亨利穆希中校
-Captain Juan Pajota. -Lieutenant Colonel Henry Mucci,
第六突击兵营指挥官
CO, 6th Ranger battalion.
长官
Sir.
发生什么事了
What happened here?
昨天日本人开着坦克 冲进这座村庄
The Japanese came into the village yesterday, with tanks,
惩罚帮助我们的村民
to punish these people for helping my men.
总共杀了一百多人
Over a hundred were killed.
上尉 我保证 日本人会受到报应的
Captain, I guarantee you, this will not go unpunished.
是阿♥拉♥莫侦查兵 不要开枪
Alamo Scouts. Hold your fire.
-我是C连指挥官 -跟我来
-Charlie Company CO. -This way. Follow me.
战俘营被分为四个区域
The camp is divided into quarters.
我们只在东南角发现战俘
We only spotted POWs in the southeast quadrant here.
日本兵的军营在这个区域
The Jap guard barracks are here in this area.
每个了望塔里都有卫兵
There are sentries in each guard tower,
大门有两个 哨所里有五个
two at the gates, five in the guardhouses.
确切人数不知道 可能介于50到100人
We couldn’t get precise numbers. Could be anything between 50 and 100 of ’em.
长官 这样不够
This isn’t enough, sir.
-什么不够 -未知数太多
-Enough of what? -There’s too many unknowns.
五十和一百人之间差别很大
There’s a big difference between 50 and 100 men.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!