– Harry’s dead.
– 哈里死俅了。
– What?
– So we don’t need her.
– 啊?
– 留着她也没用。
You. Get away from her.
你。离她远点。
No.
不。
No. No!
不。不要!
Take ’em both to the car.
让他们俩上车。
He should have killed them both
together in the flat.
当初在屋里的时候就该杀了他们俩。
I don’t know.
It’s supposed to be quick, clean work.
谁知道。快刀斩麻,干净利落。
Look at him now. Australians, women.
现在倒好。澳大利亚人,女人。
It’s not his fault. It’s an accident.
这不是他的错。全是意外。
Yeah, but he’s not meant to have accidents.
对他来说,不应该有意外。
Perhaps he’s slipping.
他会不会迷上她了。
– Yeah, well, I ain’t slipping.
– Well, I’m counting on that, son.
– 要是我可不会。
– 小伙子,别吹什么大牛。
Get inside.
滚进去。
You all right, Mr. Braddock?
你怎么样,布拉多克先生?
The grass was trying to wind me up.
那个告密的想游说我。
I told him.
我告诉他。
Shut him up.
把嘴闭上。
We’ll take care of her later, eh?
以后再处理她,是不是?
When it’s dark.
等天黑了。
You sure we gotta take care of her?
咱们真要把她做掉吗?
I mean, we can’t just find somewhere quiet, let her go?
要不然,找个什么偏僻的地方,把她放走?
– I ain’t going soft or nothing.
– She’s seen me.
– 我可不是心变软了。
– 她见过我。
It’s gonna be all right, isn’t, Mr. Braddock?
大概不会有什么事的,布拉多克先生?
Sure.
但愿。
I don’t understand what she’s saying.
我听不懂她说什么。
She wants to stop, do some shopping.
她要停车,买♥♥点东西。
– What?
– She needs to get some new clothes.
– 什么?
– 她想要几件新衣服。
What for?
为什么?
She had a bit of an accident back there.
刚才在那个地方,出了点意外。
Christ.
妈呀。
How about it, Mr. Braddock?
怎么办,布拉多克先生?
It can’t be very comfortable.
她一定很难受。
Well, I don’t want to sit next to it.
我也不想挨着她坐。
I think we should stop.
咱们还是停车吧。
– Size 10, mate.
– 10号♥的,哥们。
Hope they fit.
穿上试试。
It’s the best I could find.
尽我所能挑的。
These are fine.
很合适。
Think we should find a rubbish dump or something.
咱们是不是找个垃圾堆什么的。
That could have been a mistake, Mr. Braddock.
这样做是不是不太好,布拉多克先生。
Could have been a clue or something.
会给他们留下线索。
I don’t know what’s wrong with it.
找不出毛病在哪。
I know I said I knew about cars,
but I don’t really.
我对车也不是太懂,一知半解。
– Well, not a lot.
– Shall I give it a try?
– 不是很在行。
– 让我来试试?
– You know about cars then?
– Well, I was a driver, wasn’t I?
– 你也会修车?
– 至少我还能开两下。
– Shut up.
– Give it a try.
– 闭嘴。
– 试一试。
And again.
再来。
Okay. Give us a tick.
好吧。再等一会。
Couple of minutes, Mr. Braddock.
几分钟,布拉多克先生。
So far, so good, hey?
让他修去吧。
Right, Myron.
好了,麦伦。
Nice one, fearless.
真棒,没说的。
It’d kill him to thank me, wouldn’t it?
夸我一句不至于要他的命,是吧?
No lip, you.
别废话。
I don’t half fancy a beer, Mr. Braddock.
布拉多克先生,我想去买♥♥点啤酒。
All right, beers all around then.
太好了,一人来一瓶。
You all right?
没事吧?
Four beers, please, mate.
哥们,来四瓶啤酒。
– Four beers.
– 四瓶啤酒。
– Four. Four beers.
– 四。四瓶啤酒。
That’s it. Four.
四瓶。四。
All right.
好吧。
All right.
好吧。
Mister. Mister!
先生。先生!
Oh, Christ! That felt good.
啊,他妈的!太过瘾了。
This country goes on and on forever, don’t it?
这个国家好像永远没个尽头,是不是?
There’s another one.
又来了一个。
How comes they got so many castles then, hey?
他们怎么会修了这么多城♥堡♥?
It’s the route of the invaders.
这是条通道。
They came through these mountains…
Romans, Gauls, Napoléon.
入侵者都走这条路……
罗马人、高卢人,还有拿破仑。
The Pass of Roncesvalles.
名叫罗塞斯瓦尔斯山口。
– What?
– They fought the Saracens here.
– 啊?
– 他们在这里击败阿♥拉♥伯人。
– Who did?
– Roland and Oliver.
– 谁?
– 罗兰和奥利弗。
Knights of old, Myron.
古代骑士,麦伦。
Great warriors, great chiefs.
勇敢的武士,强大的诸侯。
Great friends.
结成同盟。
They fought together, and they died together…
at Roncesvalles.
一起战斗,又一起死在这个地方……
罗塞斯瓦尔斯。
Why’d you do it, Willie? Why’d you grass?
威利,你为什么干这个?当个告密人?
Oh, I couldn’t go back to nick.
couldn’t.
我不想回牢里。也回不去。
Then they came up with this deal.
所以他们就出了这个主意。
Was this a deal?
应该说是交易?
This wasn’t no ticket to Canada and good-bye.
用不着去加拿大,永远回不来。
This was a lifetime.
这是用一生交换。
Nobody ever got a deal like that.
以前没有人这样做过。
I was sorry I did it though – for the fellas.
说到原来的伙伴们 – 我对不住他们。
This ain’t no better than the nick, is it?
依我看,这也比监狱强不了多少。
This?
现在这样?
This is nothing.
空虚乏味。
The boss seems to be holding up
all right, don’t you think?
看样子老板想一路带着她,你说呢?
A moody sod. That’s for sure.
他总是郁郁寡欢的样子。
Well, 700 miles to go to Paris, frontier to cross.
还有700英里才到巴黎,还得过境。
Can’t say I blame him really.
不能说我真的怪他。
I wonder if he’s up to it.
我看他是想留着她。
I think so. I think he is.
是这样。肯定是这样。
– All right. I want to know!
– Know what?
– 好了。我想知道!
– 知道什么?
You’ve had something going from the start.
你从一开始就计划好了。
You’ve got a plan.
I want to know now, or I swear –
都在你心里。快点告诉我,不然的话 –
– I haven’t got any plan.
– What you so happy about?
– 我从没计划什么。
– 那你怎么乐呵呵的?
– What’s going on?
– Nothing’s going on.
– 你想干什么?
– 没想干什么。
– You silly sod! You’re gonna die!
– So are you, sooner or later.
– 你个老傻蛋!想找死吗!
– 你也会死,早晚的事。
You’re gonna die fucking soon, mate.
可你现在就要死俅了。
I’ll tell you something I read once, Myron.
麦伦,我从书上学过几句话。
Apparently what happens to you after death…
书上说,人死以后发生的事……
is not all that much different from what happens to you before death…
跟死之前做过的事没什么两样……
physically speaking.
这是实话。
All part of the same process.
一切还是老样子。
You know?
知道了?
So if it’s all the same, really,
what’s there to worry about?
所以说,既然还是老样子,现在有什么可担心的?
You’re barmy.
你真是个怪物。
Don’t worry about me, Myron.
Worry about you.
别担心我,麦伦。关心自己吧。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!