卡贾基
真实故事
有人在水里
Man in the fucking water.
见鬼 只顾自己的家伙
Shit. Stick to their own fucking side, man.
冒失鬼
Cheeky fucking midgets.
喂 你要注意一下方向 猛♥男♥
Oi. Check your arcs, Rambo.
喔 喔 喔 喔 熊孩子
Woah, woah, woah woah, Mowgli!
我来这给你的屎一样石器时代的
I’m here trying to bring fucking peace and love
国家带来和平
to your shitty stone-age country.
想游个泳享受一下不被你们的人攻击
Is it too much to be able to enjoy a rinse without
就有那么难吗
taking indirect fucking fire from you lot?
希望你学到教训
Let that be a lesson to ya.
快走 滚开
Go on, fuck off now then.
有没有听过一句话 不知道怎么摆脱危险
Ever heard the one about not walking into a room
就别给自己惹上危险 塔格
until you know how you’re walking out of there, Tug?
我们都想家 但没必要找当地人的麻烦
We all miss our birds, mucker. No need to start grooming the local nippers.

Fuck off.
用手雷炸鱼 差点把我炸死了
Grenade fishing-nearly catch of the fucking day, me.
嘿 反正没伤到人
Hey, no harm done.
两只 好吗
Two, yeah?
塔格 我爷爷教给我的第一课
First lesson my grandma taught me, Tug.
就是别跟有武器的人打架
Don’t pick a fight with an armed midget.
家乡的话在这不管用
We’re a long way from home.
说什么呢 你可是哈德斯菲尔德的
What you talking about, you’re from Huddersfield.
-走吧 伙计 -谢谢
-Go on, mate. -Cheers.
快点赶上来
Race you back up?
你都全副武装了 别欺负人家
You’re fully loaded, mate. Unfair fight.
卡贾基水库 阿富汗 赫尔曼德省
2006年9月5日
好 过去
OK, go! Now!
-有信♥号♥♥吗 -有 伙计 谢谢
-Signals? -Yeah, mate. Cheers.
有什么新消息 听说老家有热浪
Come on then, what’s the news? Heard there was a heatwave back home.
-很反常 对吧 -热浪 管他呢
-Typical, innit? -Heatwave? Pissed it down, mate.
不过 了望台在那
Anyway, where’s the FLET?
了望台 哈特
FLET? Hat!
你周围都是
It’s all around you, mate.
特里的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥敢在这露头 我们就把他打回地里去
Terry pokes his nose up here. We smash him back into his hole.

Bosh!
-带来了吗 -在后面 伙计
-Did you bring it? -In the back, pal.
我的人跟我说会有动作
My guy tells me something’s coming.
他们换了新指挥官 在外面要小心
They got a new field commander. Keep your eyes open.
好的 约翰 谢谢
Sure, John. Cheers.
-这有平民 -美国来的保安
-Civvies here? -Yank security.
他们保护在大坝工作的工程师
They look after the engineers working on the darn.
说实话
Talk about hearts and minds
如果有人能把这修好
this joint would supply electricity to half of bloody Helmand
这大坝能提供半个赫尔曼德的用电
if someone could work out how to turn it on.
你以前去过哪里
So where have you been?
指挥室 堡垒 桑金 然后到这
Ops room, Bastion. Sangin, then here.
-啊 桑金啊 伙食还不错把 -你说呢
-Ah, Sangin. Proper tasty, right? -Telling me.
-这是自己人 -不是 是操作的辅♥导♥者和连络队
-Is this us? -Nah. OMLTs.
正在教阿富汗安♥全♥部♥队 怎么使用武器
Teaching the ANA which end of a weapon’s the noisy bit.
我们上山顶 伙计
We’re up top, mate.
-那上面是什么样的 -好了 伙计们
-So what’s it like up here? -Right, OK, fellas…
继续走 就是这样 朋友
It’s going on, that’s what it is, mucker.
特里克行动以后我就退出一线了 之后再没接触过敌人
I quit the reg after Telic: Zero contacts, mate.
我是在赫利克行动时加入的 好不容易才加入了行动
I joined back when Herrick was on. Finally get a piece of the action.
呆在前线总比躺在床上好 对吧
Rather be in the scrum than on a subs bench, do you know what I mean?
也不尽然
Not really.
橄榄球才是真的游戏
Rugby’s a real game, mate.
塔♥利♥班♥应该玩玩 一群硬汉
Taliban should play it. Tough bastards.
阿富汗人肯定不打橄榄球
I’m pretty sure Afghans don’t play rugby.
看 看
Here, look, look, look.
-搭个顺风车行吗 兄弟 -上来 塔格
-Give us a lift up, pal? -Hop on, Tug.
-有种停下 混♥蛋♥ -走走对你身体好
-Do one, Presser’. -Good for you, hat.
王八蛋
Fucking dick swinger.
上来 马克
Hop on, Mark!
-他们来吗 -不知道 看这里
-Did they come? -Dunno, look in here, Spud.
麦克梅隆军士 我是通讯兵琼斯
Sergeant McMellon. Signaller Jones.
该死的
Shit the fucking bed!
希望你会用没有电池的无线电 通讯兵琼斯
I hope you know how to use a radio without batteries, Signaller Jones.
该死的
For fuck’s sake.
-补给箱 谁要的 -我要 拿过来
-Right, welfare box. Who wants it? -Yeah, I’ll have it, Pross.
不过别乱来 我们平分
Any decent scoff though, we split it, yeah?
普罗塞 别废话了 赶紧把东西弄下来
Prosser, stop twatting about and get that stuff up there!
燧发枪兵团的巴洛黄♥片♥又有补充了
Fusilier AL Barlow’s got his porn re-sup.
天啊 肯 你妈妈越来越性感了
Fuck me, Ken, your mum looks hotter every month.
-手拿开 -剩下的呢
-Yeah, fucking hands off, mate. -The rest?
马克 给你 伙计
Mark. Here you go, mate.
多谢 兄弟
Cheers, pal.
-通讯兵 -是的
-Signals? -Oman, yeah.
-琼斯 -马克
-Jonesy. -Mark.
-你好 -你好 伙计
-How you doing, man? -Good, mate.
-这什么玩意 你个混♥蛋♥ -你以前来过这吗
-What the fuck’s this? You dicks! -You been up here before?
不 第一次
No, first time.
是吗 迫击炮手 那个你可以留着
Aye, Ar, mortar boys, you can have that one.
杰伊 带他转转吧
Jay, you wanna show him around, mate.
我们知道你的小屋在哪 巴洛
Well, we know where your basha is, Barlow.
告诉你 眼睛睁大点
Keep an eye open, that’s all I’m saying, mate.

Look.
卢克 补给来了
Luke, boat came in, mate.
收拾一下
Skin ’em up will you.
-普罗塞 回头见 -好
-Prosser, catch you up there, pal. -Yeah, man.
请在这里 放下士气
10块钱啊 感谢帕姆阿姨 正是我需要的
Fuck it. Ten quid. Thanks Aunt Pam, just what I fucking need out here.
新的战术卫星通讯系统来了 斯帕德 我会安装好
New TACSAT’s come in, Spud. I’ll set it up.
这里是雅典 你被全方位保护
This is Athens. You’ve got three-sixty all-round defence.
这里有常规的点50机♥枪♥
Down here you’ve got the GPMG fifty cal.
屠♥杀♥利器 这里是翻译呆的地方
Clackers for the claymores. In here’s the interpreter’s place.
那是洗澡的地方 在那后面是厕所
That’s water, ablutions. You got burn pit, shit pit down beyond that.
好的 还有些别的东西
Right, this needs to go over with the other stuff.

Ken.
我的天啊 斯帕德 我昨天刚弄好的
For fuck’s sake, Spud, I did it yesterday.
谢谢 肯
Thank you, Ken.
谢谢 普罗塞
Thank you, Prosser.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, lads…
这里有医务兵还有药店
You’re in here with the medic and the med store.
-总部 迫击炮阵地 -继续走 快点
-HQ, mortar pit. -Go on then, fucking sign ’em out.
在这里有16个人
There’s about sixteen odd here at Athens.
诺曼底有7 8个 就这样
Seven, eight, up at Normandy. That’s it.
别处营区就行 祝开心
Stay on marked tracks. Enjoy.
用行话说就是阴♥茎♥溃烂
Well, the clinical term is dick rot.
-有没有哪些人比我好的 -4个 都很惹人喜欢
-Was it anyone nice? -Four, actually. All delightful.
禽兽
Bastard.
好吧 穿起裤子来 要小心清洗干净
Right, put it away. You gotta be careful flashing it about this lot.
怎么样 我要在山上呆很久
What is it? Long time on the hill.
为了大坝 传言是真的
Gungy mortars? The rumours are true, pal.
虽然他们不会靠近那东西
Not that they’d go near that rancid thing.

Yeah.
这是德国来的
From Nog Gorman.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
他说你一定要留着等大日子用 那是什么时候
He says make sure you save ’em till the big day. When’s that?
7号♥ 现在几号♥
Seventh. Why, what are we now?
运气不好 今天5号♥
Unlucky, pal. Fifth.
该死的 我才不会等2天
Fuck that. I’m not waiting two fucking days.
你在这上面很热吧
You taking heat up here?
没 只有我的小鸟发热时
Nah, I get more contact when my bird’s on the rag.
不过从特里跑回桑金的时候 确实忙了一阵
I mean it were busy for a bit but Terry’s pissed off back to Sangin.
我们处在高地上 都在轻武器射程外
We own all this high ground. Out of small arms range.
一些中国火箭弹 在山谷里爆♥炸♥ 就这样
A few Chinese rockets, bit of boom boom in the valley, but that’s it.
幸运的是 因为我们弹♥药♥耗尽
Lucky cos we’re out of ammo.
别指望阿富汗安♥全♥部♥队
Nah, boredom or ANA’ll get you before Terry does.
-对了 你是琼斯吧 -对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!