Here we go, back the other way.
接下来往回走
You okay? Yeah, I’m fine.
你没事吧? 我没事
You sure? Yeah, I just slipped.
你确定? 我只是滑了一下
Hello? So are you ever coming home?
喂? 你还要回家不?
Oh, my God. Hi. How’s it going?
天啊 嗨 你好吗?
Great. I met a really nice guy. See? And you said you’d never.
很好 我认识一个很棒的男人 不是吧
What’s he like? He’s really cute.
他长什么样? 很可爱
I feel great when I’m with him which is an entirely new experience.
跟他在一起很开心 很新鲜
And he’s about 90 years old. Come on.
而且他今年九十岁 少来了
He’s my next-door neighbor. Or Amanda’s next-door neighbor.
他是我的邻居 阿曼达的邻居
By the way, you should go meet her.
你应该去见见她
Yeah. I have, actually. Oh, bugger.
我见过她了 有插播
Call waiting. Can you hold for a sec? Hold on.
你等一下
I really wanna talk to you. Sure.
我想跟你多聊聊 没问题
Hello. Iris, hi, it’s Amanda.
嗨 我是阿曼达
How are you? How’s it going? Everything’s great. How are you?
你好吗? 一切都很好 你呢?
I’m loving it.Can you hold for a sec?My brother’s on the other line.
我很开心请等一下 我哥在另一条线上
Graham? Yes. He said you met.
格雷姆? 对 他说你们见过了
Yes, we did meet. How is he? Fine, I think.
是啊 他好吗? 我猜很好吧
Can you just hold on for a sec? Sure.
等一下
Hi, sorry. That was Amanda. How’d she sound?
抱歉 那是阿曼达 她听起来怎么样?
How is she doing? She just asked me how you are.
她好吗? 她才在问你好不好
And what did you say? I asked her to hold.
你怎么说? 我叫她等一下
Can I call you back? I can hold while you speak to her.
我待会再打回去给你 我可以等
Really? Find out how she is.
真的吗? 问她好不好
Okay. My brother wants to know how you are.
我老哥问你好不好
Can you tell him I’m good and that I’m just walking Charlie in the village.
告诉他我很好 现正在镇上溜狗
What’s he been up to? Did he say? I’m not sure.
他在做什么? 我不知道
Do you want me to ask him? Sure.
你要我问他吗? 好啊
Okay. Hold, please.
好 等一下
I can’t believe that you have had sex with the woman staying in my house!
真不敢相信你竟跟住在我家的女生乱搞
He told you that? Oh, my God!
他跟你说了? 天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh,my God.I thought I was talking to Graham!Can you just hold,please?
我以为你是格雷姆 等一下
I’m terribly sorry.
真是对不起
I can’t believe you had sex with Amanda!
你竟然和阿曼达上♥床♥了!
The one thing she asked me was, ‘Are there any men in your town?’
她问我镇上有没有男人
I assured her that there were not.
我向她保证绝对没有
Then you meet her and immediately get into her knickers!
结果你竟和他上♥床♥了
Still me.
还是我啦
Bollocks! I must have lost him. Amanda, I am so sorry.
可恶 他一定断了线 阿曼达 真是对不起
Can I call you back? Sure. Okay, bye.
我能再打给你吗? 没问题
Yes, hello.
喂 哪位?
It’s Miles. Am I in trouble?
麦尔斯 我闯祸了吗?
Oh, Miles. Hi.
麦尔斯
What are you up to this Christmas Eve? Not much.
圣诞夜你要做什么? 没做什么
But in a little bit I’m gonna go to the video shop and get the next movie on Arthur’s list.
我待会要去录影带店租电影
Do you want some company?
想要人陪你去吗?
Love some.
很想
Hey, I got you the best drink in town,
我替你买♥♥了超赞的饮料
but I didn’t know if you liked a little dollop of whipped cream or a big one
但不知你喜欢一点奶油还是很多
so I got both and you can have each one…Hello, big dollop!
所以就两种都买♥♥ 很多的给你
Say, you look great, by the way. Thanks.
你的气色很好 谢了
Really great. Thanks, I’m feeling good.
真的很好 我觉得很好
I’ve been working out with Arthur.
我和亚瑟一起运动
What? No. I’m sure it’s an awesome workout.
怎么了? 一定很棒
I’m sorry. I’m trying not to picture it.
我只是试着不去想像你们一起运动的画面
Okay,well,the workout’s not that great,but the conver…Stop laughing!
也不是很棒 但是…不要笑
The conversation is truly fantastic. No, that I totally believe.
跟他聊天真的很开心 那是一定的
Now let me ask you. Have you seen this?
我问你 看过这一部吗?
Chariots of Fire. Loved it.
“火战车” 很喜欢
Such a great score by vangelis.He took electronic scores to a new level.
范吉利斯的配乐超赞 把电子配乐
It was groundbreaking. I’m gonna test you on this later.
带到全新的境界 我待会要考考你
Okay. Driving Miss Daisy. Hans. very unexpected.
“温馨接送情” 汉斯季默绝对正点
Do you remember how great it was? Sassy! Love it.
你还记得有多棒吗?
ls this a bad game? No!
这游戏很无聊吗? 不会呀
Keep going.
继续
Sometimes I get self-conscious about my…
有时候我会忍♥不住哼出来
Are you embarrassed By this game I’ve started to play?
你觉得我如果哼出来会很丢脸吗?
Okay. It’s not a library. I can go loud.
这又不是图书馆 可以大声唱歌♥
Two notes and you’ve got a villain.
两个音符就成为恶棍的代表
I don’t know what to say about it. Totally brill.
毫无疑问 经典中的经典
I bet you didn’t know that was all written for the movie.It was a score.
这些都是特别为了电影谱写的
I did know that one.
我知道
Can’t go anywhere.
走到哪儿都被认出来
Oh,my God.Okay,this one?You have to check this out some time.
天啊 这一部 你一定要看”教会”
The Mission. The score is genius.
太棒了 此乐只该天上有!
It just comes from a totally different place. It’s like.
我不会形容…
I can’t even. Just promise me you’ll rent it and listen to it.
一定要租来看
Renting. Thank you.
马上就租 谢谢你
It changed my world.
它改变了我的人生
What?
怎么会?
Maggie!
玛姬!
Why do I always fall for the bad girl? You didn’t know she was a bad girl.
我怎么老是爱上坏女人? 你不知道她是坏女人
I knew she wasn’t good.
我知道她不是好东西
Do you have anything a little bit stronger?
你有更烈一点的饮料吗?
Thank you. Let me rephrase this:
谢谢你 我这么说好了
Why am I attracted to a person I know isn’t good?
为什么我知道她是坏女人 却还是会爱她?
I happen to know the answer to this. You’re hoping you’re wrong.
我刚好知道答案 因为你祈求上苍是自己弄错了
She does something that tells you she’s no good, you ignore it.
她对你坏 你故意忽视
Every time she comes through and surprises you, she wins you over
她对你好 你就完全的死心塌地
and you lose that argument with yourself that she’s not for you.
完全没想到 其实是她不适合你
Exactly.
一点也没错
And on top of that, there’s the old standby:
加上那句老话
I can’t believe a girl like that would be with a guy like me.
她这种美女怎会喜欢我这种丑男
You know what she said to me tonight?
你知道她说什么吗?
She finished in Santa Fe after two days
她在圣塔菲只拍两天戏
and has been staying with whatever-his-name-was.
然后就回来陪他
Which means she’s been right here in town.
她一直都在洛杉矶!
When I spoke to her this morning on her cell and she said:
我今天早上打给她
I’m looking out my window and it’s snowing.
她说 外面在下雪耶
She was in Santa Monica.
其实她人就在南加州
What did she do, go to Weather.com?
她上气象网站查天气吗?
That must have made them scream with laughter.
他们一定都在笑我
And in the meantime, I sent her Christmas gift to Santa Fe yesterday.
我还寄了圣诞礼物给她
I stood in line at FedEx to make sure she got it on time.
在快递公♥司♥等好久 就为了确认礼物会准时到
Classic, right?
很可悲吧?
I don’t wanna ruin your Christmas Eve. You don’t have to listen to this.
我不想影响你过节的心情
It’s okay. I like the company.
没关系 我喜欢有人陪
So how about some food? Shall I make us a little Christmas fettuccine?
来点吃的? 我做圣诞意大利面?
Sure.
好啊
I know it’s hard to believe people when they say,I know how you feel.
我知道你不相信 我了解你的感受
But I actually know how you feel.
不过我真的了解你的感受
You see I was…
我曾经…
seeing someone back in London.
在伦敦跟一个人交往
We worked for the same newspaper.
我们是报社的同事
And then I found out that he was also seeing this other girl, Sarah
后来我发现 他背着我和发行部
from the Circulation Department on the 19th floor.
叫莎拉的女生交往
It turned out that he wasn’t in love with me like I thought.
他根本不像我想像的那样爱我
What I’m trying to say is
我想说的是
I understand feeling as small and as insignificant as humanly possible.
我了解那种渺小又微不足道的感受
How it can actually ache in places that you didn’t know you had inside you.
就算遍体鳞伤也要故作坚强
It doesn’t matter how many new haircuts you get
不管换了几个新发型
or gyms you join or how many glasses of chardonnay you drink with girlfriends.
或是去健身或是和姊妹淘喝白酒
You still go to bed every night going over every detail
日日夜夜都仍在回想着每个细节
and wonder what you did wrong or how you could have misunderstood.
纳闷自己到底哪里错了 哪里误解了
And how in the hell,for that brief moment you could think that you were that happy?
最后自问怎么会把短暂的欢愉错当成永久的快乐
And sometimes you can even convince yourself
有时候会说服自己
that he’ll see the light and show up at your door.
他会想清楚回来的
And after all that however long ‘all that’ may be
经历过这一切后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!