Yep, you got something in your eyelash. You want me to get it?
睫毛沾了沙子 我帮你弄掉
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Yeah, Santa Anas. Pardon?
圣塔安纳 什么?
The wind. It’s what makes it so warm this time of year.
那是季风 天气才会这么暖和
Legend has it, when the Santa Anas blow all bets are off.
传说一吹起圣塔安纳季风
Anything can happen.
什么事都有可能发生
That’s it. You okay?
好了 你还好吧?
Better. Thank you.
好多了 谢谢你
So you needed to? Pick up Ethan’s laptop.
你是来… 拿伊森的笔记电脑
And you’re his?
你是他的…
Oh, well, I’m a film composer, too, like Ethan, but…
我跟伊森一样是电影配乐师
Did you compose this? It’s beautiful. This?
现在这首是你做的吗? 好好听哦 这首?
Yes, I did. I wrote this.
是我做的
No, I didn’t. I wish I did.
不是啦 我希望是
This is the great Ennio Morricone.
这是配乐大♥师♥艾尼·莫里克的作品
Would you mind coming back tomorrow?
你能明天再来吗?
I just want to check this with Amanda’s assistant.
我想先问过阿曼达的助理
Sure. I’m Iris, by the way. Miles.
好的 我是爱丽丝 我是麦尔斯
Right. And this is my Maggie.
好的 这是我的玛姬
I mean, just Maggie. Not ‘my’ Maggie.
她叫玛姬 不是我的玛姬啦
Are you ready? Yeah. Okay.
好了吗? 好了
Don’t blow away. I won’t.
别被风吹走了 不会的
Anything can happen.
什么事都有可能发生
Five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10, 11, 12. One a.m. in London.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 伦敦现在是半夜一点钟
Who is it? It’s me. Hurry up. It’s freezing.
谁? 是我啦 快开门 好冷哦!
Who are you? Iris, open the door
你是谁? 爱丽丝 快开门
or I swear I’m gonna take a leak all over your…
不然我就要在你门口小便…
You’re not Iris.
你不是爱丽丝
Or if you are, I’m much drunker than I realized.
如果你是 那我真的醉到不行了
I’m sorry for my profanity. I wasn’t expecting you.
请原谅我的无礼 我没想到会有…你
Well, I wasn’t expecting you either.
我也没想到会有你
Nevertheless, may I just…?
我能不能…
Yeah. Of course. Sure. You had to…Yeah.
当然了 你得那个嘛
I’m Graham. Iris’ brother. Brother.
我是格雷姆 爱丽丝的哥哥 哥哥
I’m Amanda Woods. I’m staying here.
我是阿曼达·伍兹 暂住在这里
Amandawoods? Is that all one word?
阿曼达伍兹? 一个字吗?
No. No, it’s not. Brother? Oh, my God.
不 不是 哥哥? 天啊
So Iris is…Where is…? Where is she?
爱丽丝…到底在哪里?
She didn’t tell you?
她没告诉你吗?
She could have done
搞不好有
but as previously stated
我刚才也说过
I’m…I’ve just…I’ve been.
我…
She’s in Los Angeles.
她在洛杉矶
That’s not possible.Iris never goes anywhere. Well,we have that in common.
不可能 她哪儿都不去的 我跟她一样
No, she listed this cottage on a home-exchange website and I found it.
她把这栋房♥子放在换屋网站
We switched houses for two weeks. For the holiday.
我们交换房♥子两星期
She’s in L.A. at my house and I’m here.
她在洛杉矶我家 而我在这里
People actually do that? Apparently.
真的有人这么做? 没错
Yeah. I mean, it seems.
看来是真的
Here I am in my pajamas.
我不是穿着睡衣在这儿吗?
She did ring me last night. I didn’t get a chance to get back to her.
她昨晚打给我 可我没有回电
I feel awful now.
我真糟糕!
Would you mind if I sat? I feel like I might bump into you.
我能坐吗? 我好像会撞到你
Sure. Yeah. Sit.
没问题 尽管坐
You okay? Yeah, I’m good.
你还好吧? 我很好
Look, I’m sorry about the intrusion.
很抱歉突然打扰你
Although I may not appear it,I’m in fact Iris’ semi-respectable big brother.
虽然看起来不太像 不过我是爱丽丝的老哥
But on the rare…Or lately not-so-rare occasion
我以前很少喝酒 一直到最近
that I frequent the local pub and get inordinately pissed,
才经常到夜店喝两杯
my little sister puts me up so I don’t get behind the wheel.
每次喝得烂醉就会住我老妹家 这样就不必开车
Pathetic explanation, but unfortunately it’s become a bit of a routine.
这个理由很烂 不过最近变成例行公事
So how’s it going so far?
你的假期过得怎样?
I mean, up until I showed up and ruined your night.
直到我的出现 破坏你美好的夜晚
Well, it’s not going so great.
其实并不怎么样
Yeah, I’m leaving tomorrow on a noon plane.
我明天中午就要走
When did you get here? About six hours ago.
你是几时到的? 六小时前
We’ve made a great impression on you, haven’t we?
我们英国一定让你印象特别啰!
No,it’s not that.It’s just that.You know,I’m not quite myself right now.
不是啦 我最近状况不是很好
I came here on a stupid whim.
一时冲动才会跑来这里
Honestly, I’ve never thought about anything less.
我平常会先计划
It’s very unlike me.
这次有欠考虑
Would you like something to drink? Glass of water?
你要喝点什么吗? 白开水?
Tea? Wine, maybe?
红茶? 也许来点酒?
I think there’s a bottle of brandy.
那儿有瓶白兰地
Fancy a glass? Sure.
一起喝一杯? 好啊
Good.
太好了
So. I’m sorry, I’ve totally blanked and forgotten your name.
抱歉 我醉到忘了你的名字
Amanda.
阿曼达
So, Amanda you’re not married, are you?
阿曼达 你没结婚吧?
Why? Do I look not married?
怎么了? 我看起来像吗?
No. It was just a backwards way of asking if you were married.
我只是用反问的方法问而已
No, not at all.
没 一点也没
I don’t know what that means. I mean, no, I’m not married.
我不知道那是什么意思 我的意思是…我未婚
Me neither.
我也没有
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
So is it horrible if I stay?
我留下来你会不会怕?
I’ll be gone before you even wake up.
你起床之前我就会走
I promise you will never lay eyes on me again.
保证不会再看到我
Of…No, that’s fine. Sure. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你
Let me just get you a blanket.
我帮你拿条毯子
In the cupboard, on top of the Scrabble.
在最上面的柜子里
So why is it you aren’t quite yourself at the moment?
你为什么最近状况不好?
Well, I just broke up with someone.
这个嘛…我刚和一个人分手
Yesterday.
就是昨天
And I guess what I was feeling was that I didn’t wanna be alone over the holidays.
我猜我不想一个人过节
I thought that if I was somewhere else I wouldn’t realize I was alone.
我以为到了别处 就不会觉得孤单
Then I got here and never felt more alone in my life.
但其实到了以后 才觉得更孤单
Big surprise.
真难搞
Bet you’re glad you knocked on this door. I am, actually.
你一定很高兴来敲门吧 我是很高兴
Yeah, well.
是啊
Sorry and good night. Sweet dreams.
抱歉 晚安 祝好梦
Do you think you could?
你能不能…
Would you mind trying that again?
你介不介意…再来一次?
Bad?
很糟吗?
Weird.
有点怪
Kissing a total stranger. Really?
亲一个完全陌生的人 真的吗?
I do it all the time.
我常常干这种事
Let me try this.
让我试试看
Maybe if I closed my eyes.
也许我该闭上眼睛
You know, given that I’m in a bit of a personal crisis
我才刚经历了感情危机
and I find myself in a total stranger’s home
现在又在陌生人的家
in a town that I can’t actually remember the name of
连这是哪都还搞不清楚
and considering that you showed up and you’re,like,insanely good-looking
眼前又出现 你这个帅到不行的男人
and really drunk and probably won’t remember me anyway
而且醉到大概不会记得我
I’m thinking we should have sex.
我想…我们应该嘿♥咻♥
If you want.
如果你想的话
Is that a trick question? I’m actually serious.
这是脑筋急转弯吗? 我是认真的
And not that it matters,but I’ve never said anything like that in my entire life.
也许这不重要 但我从没说过这种话
It’s just that this whole knowing-I’ll-never-see-you-again…
想到以后也许不可能再相遇
thing is kind of exciting.
还挺让人兴奋的!
I mean, this is what a vacation’s supposed to be.
这就是度假的乐趣
You’re supposed to vacate life, do the unexpected.
做一些出乎意料的事
And you are definitely unexpected.
你绝对出乎我的意料之外
This all sounded wonderful till I became the cabana boy.
听起来你把我当成伴♥游♥的
And you’re funny, which is, like, a bonus.
你还爱搞笑 加一分
Yeah? Never meet me when I’m sober. Deal.
千万别在清醒时遇到我 一言为定
Oh, also, I should warn you.
对了 我得提醒你
I’m not very good at this.
这种事我不在行
‘This’ being? Sex.
哪种事? 嘿♥咻♥
Okay. Now, that cannot be true.
那不是真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!