Iris? Yes?
爱丽丝? 恩?
What are you doing New Year’s Eve?
你除夕要做什么?
I’ll be back in England by New Year’s Eve.
我会回到英国
You know, I’ve never been to England. I’ve never been to Europe.
我没去过英国 或是欧洲
No?
是吗?
If I come over there, will you go out with me on New Year’s Eve?
我去的话你肯和我共度除夕吗?
Love to.
当然了
We’re not gonna make a bigger deal out of this than it already is.
我们不要把事情看得太严重
No, we’re not.
不会的
It’s not like we’re never going to speak or e-mail or…
我们可以通电♥话♥或发邮件
No set rules. None.
没有任何约束 没错
So now I’m just gonna kiss you for the millionth time
我要亲你第一百万次
and say, Be seeing you.
然后说 再见
Be seeing you.
再见
Take care of yourself.
保重
Did you have a good holiday, miss?
假期过得愉快吗?
Yeah. Great.
愉快 非常愉快
Maybe the best ever.
也许是最棒的一次假期
Amanda Woods…welcome back.
阿曼达·伍兹…欢迎回来!
Turn around!
转回去
Turn around and go back, please!
马上掉头回去
Did you forget something? Yes! Yes.
你忘了什么吗? 对 对
Can you go any faster?
你能不能开快点?
This lane’s tricky. It’s gonna take a bit.
这条小路比较难开
It’s okay, just stop.
停车
Madam? Madam!
小姐?
Graham? Graham.
格雷姆?
You know I was just thinking…
你知道 我在想…
why would I ever leave before New Year’s Eve?
没过完除夕怎么能离开呢?
That makes no sense at all.
完全没有道理
I mean, you didn’t exactly ask me out
你虽然没有约我
but you did say you loved me
不过你有说你爱我
so I’m thinking l’ve got a date. If you’ll have me.
我在想那就算是约会 如果你有空的话
I have the girls New Year’s Eve.
我要跟我女儿过除夕
Sounds perfect.
听起来很棒
I’m coming to get you!
我要抓你了
You look just like an angel on the top of the Christmas tree.
你就像圣诞树上的天使一样
You got so big. Give us a kiss.
你长得好大 来亲一下
Come and tell me all about your Christmas presents.
告诉我你收到什么圣诞礼物
Go sit with Miles.
去找麦尔斯
Sweetie.
小甜心
I challenge ye. Me?
我向你挑战 我?
The love train is leaving the station.
大伙儿 大家一起来跳舞吧
Happy New Year! Happy New Year!
大家新年快乐 大家新年快乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!