Okay.
我爱你,再见
Okay. I love you. Bye.
我超笨
Stupid.
唐,听着…
Look, Don, I…
考虑到你现在的经济情况,我不认为我能
I don’t think I can get them to give you another loan,
再说服他们贷款给你
given your current financial status.
生意有好转了,我应该先跟你讲的
Business is picking up. Yeah, no, I should’ve told you.
事实上,我还要雇用新的业务
Yeah. In fact, I’m gonna hire a new salesman.
只要我能找到更多客人
Soon to drum up some more business.
吉姆,我只是要付这个月的薪水
Jim, I need to cover payroll for a month
就这样
and that’s it.
我希望我能帮得上忙
Well, I… I wish there was something I could do.
吉姆
Jim,
我可是商会的一员
I’m a member of the chamber of commerce.
我却没钱带我的小孩出去吃饭
I can’t even take my own kids out for dinner.
唐,听着
Look, Don,
你可能听了不会开心,但是…
you may be uncomfortable talking about this, but…
到了这个地步,你最安全的选择就是申请破产
At this point, filing for bankruptcy, it might be your safest option.
– 破产? – 对
– Bankruptcy? – Yeah.
我一生都奉献给这家公♥司♥
I gave my life to this business.
我奉献了一辈子!
I gave my life!
不该这样结束!
Wasn’t supposed to be like this!
唐,我很抱歉
I’m sorry, Don.
我不知道你有没有听说
I don’t know if you heard.
莎莉病得很重
Sally’s really sick.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
谢谢
Okay.
– 谢谢你,吉姆 – 好吧
– Thanks, Jim. – All right.
太好了
Perfect.
史丹利洋酒店
– 有什么我能效劳? – 有
– Can I help you? – Yes.
你记得那次吗?
You remember that one?
天啊
Oh, my God.
– 找到你们了 – 嗨,妈妈
– There you are. – Hey, Mom.
我到处在找你们
I have been looking all over for you girls.
你们在这干嘛?你们怎么没去上学?
What are you doing? Why didn’t you go to school today?
爸带我们来这里
Dad brought us here instead.
荣恩,你不能不告诉我就把孩子从学校里接出来
You can’t take our kids out of school without calling me, Ron.
阿嬷的脑里有一颗跟篮球一样大的肿瘤
Grandma has a tumor. It’s the size of a basketball in her head.
其实只有垒球这么大
It’s only a softball, actually.
莎莉…
Sally…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
史黛西,谢谢你
Thank you, Stacey.
他在这干嘛?
What is he doing here?
我能私底下跟你讲几句话吗?
Can I talk to you for a second? Alone?

Okay.
你到底在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
你吓到女儿们,更别提你吓到你妈
You are scaring the girls, not to mention your mom.
– 你干嘛在意? – 荣恩,别闹了,不要这么幼稚
– What do you care? – Come on, Ron, don’t be a child.
– 你干嘛带他来这里 – 我当时很担心
– What did you bring him here for? – I was worried.
– 他会安慰我 – 他会安慰…
– He comforted me. – He comf…
他安慰你?那个牧师
He comforted you? The reverend?
所以你们…
So are you…
– 是认真交往? – 荣恩
– Serious now? – Ron.
当初是你提说要离婚
You were the one who wanted a divorce in the first place.
如果我改变心意了呢?
What if I wanted to change my mind?
改变什么心意?
Change your mind about what?
你也知道…
You know…
我们
Us.
你跟我还有…
You and me and…
女儿们
The girls.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我当时只是还没准备好
I just wasn’t ready.
我知道你认为自己是纽约来的大人物
I know you think you’re hot shit ever since you moved to New York,
反正不要乱讲话
but don’t be an asshole, okay?
老妈的生命就掌控在他手中
This guy’s got Mom’s life in his hands.
你到底在讲什么?
What are you talking about?
我才不认为自己是大人物
I don’t think I’m hot shit.
才怪,你认为自己高人一等
Sure you do. You think you’re better than us.
所以你才不打电♥话♥回来
That’s why you never call.
又来了,我不打电♥话♥
Here we go. I don’t call
是因为我不常用电♥话♥
just because I don’t use the phone that much anymore.
你以前常打给关
You used to call Gwen all the time.
她当时是我女朋友!
She was my girlfriend!
没关系
It’s okay.
我能理解,算了
It’s okay. I understand. Leave it.
理解什么?
Understand what?
你在嫉妒
You’re jealous.
嫉妒你
Of you?
你住在爸妈家的地下室
You live in Mom and Dad’s basement.
你是不是恨我?你恨我们全部人
You resent me, don’t you? You resent all of us.
所以你才搬到那么远的地方
That is why you moved so far away.
我搬到纽约是因为这里鸟不生蛋
I moved to New York because there’s nothing here.
这里鸟不生蛋?
There’s nothing here?
随便
Well, whatever.
对,随便
Yeah. Yeah, whatever.
我也不在乎
I don’t care, either.
不要冒犯这家伙就是了
Just don’t offend this guy, okay?
– 有什么我能效劳的吗? – 谢谢你拨空见我们
– How can I help you? – Yes, thank you for taking the time.
我哥和我只是在想
My brother and I were just wondering
是不是能麻烦你再向我们解释一下这个手术…
if you could explain the procedure a little bit more…
我没有想
I wasn’t wondering.
我相信你
I trust you.
我妈和我爸也相信你
My mom and dad trust you, too.
谢谢你们
Well, thank you.
– 手术 – 对
– The procedure. – Yeah.
我们计划要…
So, what we plan on doing…
我小时候…
I took karate…
– 学过空手道 – 荣恩
– …as a kid. – Ron.
当时我的师♥父♥是黑人
My instructor was actually black,
但我确信他以前有在中国待过一段时间
but I’m pretty sure he spent some time in China.
– 为什么? – 跟很多中国人在一起
– Why? – With the Chinese.
我是台裔崂山人
Well, I’m Taiwanese Laoshan.
– 台裔崂山人 – 所以跟我不一样
– Taiwanese Laoshan. – So, doesn’t apply.
不一样
Doesn’t apply.
你有乳液?
You’re lotion?
是“崂山”
It’s pronounced “Lau Shan.”
你会什么武术?
What martial art do you do?
一样都不会
None.
一样都不会
None.
一样都不会?
None?
所以我们最大的问题就是这肿瘤占了很多…
Okay, so the difficulty here is that the tumor is taking up a large part…
手比较小比较好吗?
Does it help to have small hands?
– 你一定很忙 – 动手术的时候?
– You’re a very busy guy. – In… In the surgery?
谢谢你拨空见我们
Thank you so much for taking the time,
我们很感谢你对我们母亲的治疗
and we really appreciate all you’re doing for our mom.
嗨,关
Hey, Gwen.

Hey.

Hey.
这送你
This is for you.
– 嗨,老兄 – 嗨
– Hey, man. – Hey.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你邀请我来吃晚餐
You… You invited me to dinner.
今天星期几?
What day is it today?
我只是在闹你
I’m just busting your balls, man.
– 是吗? – 没错
– That right? – Yeah.
好吧
All right.
这是要送关的…
Are those for Gwen, or…
它们…随便
No, they’re… Well, yeah.
反正就是送你们两个的礼物
They’re for both of you, so, you know, there you go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!