This’ll be your desk. Mr. Palmer.
– 不会吸烟是吗?
– Don’t smoke a pipe, do you?
– 不会
– No.
泰勒先生怕得癌症
Mr Taylor was scared of cancer.
综合房♥间清理报告
Combined clearing house reports,
你的设备申请单,经费报销单
your equipment requisitions, expense allowance indent,
汽车领用单,你的是蓝色泽迪亚克
motor pool chit – yours is a blue Zodiac.
日志,保险,民用驾驶证,L-101表格
Log book, insurance, civilian driving licence and form L-101.
什么是L-101表格?
What is form L-101?
实地报告,你每完成一个任务都要填
Field report. You have to make one out after every job.
达尔比这样才会满意
It makes Dalby happy.
你是说,我得在19个不同的地方找戈兰特比
I’ve got to ask about Grantby in 19 different places
然后给出19个患蠢的答案?
and then make out 19 silly answers?
就是这样,小子,这工作都是跑腿的活
That’s about it, laddie. This job’s nearly all legwork.
这可能是达尔比的做事方式,但不是我的
It may be Dalby’s way of doing things but it isn’t mine.
– 再见,乔克
– See you, Jock.
– 再见,高兴点
– Aye, cheerio.
苏格兰红场
我总是帮你忙
I’m always doing you favours.
– 我们是好伙伴,对不对?
– We’re mates.
– 你什么时候帮我个忙怎么样?
– How about doing me a favour for once?
当然,派特,什么都行
Sure, Pat. I’d do anything for you.
下午好,检查员
Afternoon, Inspector.
下午好
Afternoon.
他叫什么来着?
What’s his name again?
戈兰特比,艾瑞克.艾什利.戈兰特比
Grantby, Erik Ashley Grantby.
看看能查到什么
See what we’ve got.
你们会查到一张绿卡
You’ve got a green card on him.
马上,先生
Won’t take a moment, sir.
现在…
Now…
怎么了?
Yes?
那天晚上和你在一起的金发小妞
That blonde bird you was with the other evening.
丽塔?
Rita?
她的电♥话♥号♥码是多少?
What’s her phone number?
你真是个下流的老家伙
You dirty old man.
好吧,你求我帮忙,我就求她
Well, you scratch my back and I’ll scratch hers.
真该把你关起来
You ought to be locked up.
我知道
I know.
– 给你,先生
– Here we are, sir.
– 谢谢
– Thank you.
哈…戈兰特比,头号♥犯罪头目
Ah… Grantby. A right master criminal.
给你,哈利,好好看吧
Well, there you are, Harry. Scrutinise that.
三张停车罚单
Three parking tickets.
瑟罗公园
Thurlow Gardens.
瑟罗公园
Thurlow Gardens.
瑟罗公园
Thurlow Gardens.
最后一张是两周前的
The last one only two weeks ago.
哈!注册车牌号♥
Ah! Registration number.
– 这个能借我吗?
– Can I borrow that?
– 你用吧
– Go ahead.
4,1,7…
Four-one-seven…
F-L-U
F-L-U.
谢谢你,派特
Thank you, Pat.
等等,她的电♥话♥号♥码呢?
What about her telephone number?
哦!失去联♥系♥了
Oh! Disconnected.
给我威尔森写的《金属疲劳和压力工程》
Get me Wilson’s Metal Fatigue And Stress Engineering.
好,没问题
Yes, certainly.
戈兰特比先生?
Mr Grantby?
戈兰特比先生,我们在寻找一个重要的科学设备
Mr Grantby, we are looking for an important piece of scientific equipment.
是在火车上丢的
It was lost on a train.
我们想,也许你能帮忙找回来
We think that you might be able to help us get it back.
噓…
Shh.
(安静)
我们愿意做个交易
We would be willing to do a deal.
6点以后给我电♥话♥
Call me, after six.
接线员,我无法连接骑士桥2149号♥
Operator, I’m getting unobtainable on Knightsbridge 2149,
你能帮我看看吗?
could you check it for me, please?
这条线已经拆机了
‘That line is discontinued, caller. ‘
戈兰特比
Grantby.
好,先生,请坐
Right, gentlemen, sit down.
好,让我们听听你要说什么
All right, let’s hear what you have to say.
卡尔斯威尔?
Carswell?
呃,运气不好,长官,我一无所获
Er, no luck sir, I drew a blank.
奇科?
Chico?
没有好消息,我很抱歉,长官
No joy at all. I’m awfully sorry, sir.
抱歉没有用,对不对?有人联♥系♥到他了吗?
There’s no use being sorry, is there? Didn’t anyone contact him?
我联♥系♥到了
Er, I did.
在科学博物馆图书馆
In the Science Museum library.
然后呢?
And?
他不肯说话,只给我一个拆机的电♥话♥
All he gave me was a discontinued telephone number.
– 你跟着他了吗?
– Did you follow him?
– 是的,但是跟丢了
– Yes, and I lost him.
你跟丢了?
You lost him?
是的
Yes.
你个傻瓜,我看看
You idiot. Let’s see it.
好吧,写进报告里
All right, put it on your report.
你们得快点交L-101报告,虽然没什么可写的
I want your L-101 s as quickly as possible, however feeble they may be.
然后你们都出去继续找戈兰特比
And then you can all get out and start looking for Grantby again.
爱丽丝
Alice.
别担心,你是唯一有点进展的人
Don’t worry, man, you were the only one to come up with anything.
他看起来很高兴
He seemed very pleased.
但是他表达的方式很奇怪
He’s got a comical way of showing it.
你知道这是未经授权的吗?
You know this is unauthorised?
我妈妈给我的圣诞礼物
My mother gave it to me for Christmas.
你应该出去工作了
You’re supposed to be at work.
哦,你肯定是在工作
Oh, you are, of course?
达尔比想了解自己的新手下
Dalby likes to know about his new boys.
你什么都看过了?
Have you seen everything?
是的,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
那你知道…
Then you know where the…
喝威士忌
whisky is.
是的
Yes.
准备两杯好吗?
Fix us both one, will you?
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
你喜欢音乐吗?
Do you like music?
喜欢
Yes.
放张唱片怎么样?
Why don’t you put a record on?
莫扎特的
Mozart.
一边听音乐,一边做饭
Music to cook by!
你在L-101报告中会告诉达尔比什么?
What are you gonna tell Dalby in your L-101?
你喜欢女孩子
That you like girls.
你说对了
You got that right.
你不是他想象中的鲁莽的人
You’re not the tearaway he thinks you are.
你还喜欢书、音乐和做饭
You also like books, music, cooking.
我最喜欢女人
I like birds best.
你怎么加入这行的?
How did you get into this game?
我丈夫以前是干这个的
My husband was in it.
他在东京被杀了
He was killed in Tokyo.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
他们就给了我份工作
So they gave me a job.
你进过军中拘留所后来被保释才出来的
You were bailed out of detention barracks.
是的
Yes, I was.
你怎么进去的?
So what bailed you in?
我当时在柏林
I was stationed in Berlin
我赚了德国♥军♥队很多钱
and I was making rather a lot of money out of the German army
他们坚持认为英国♥军♥队拿我当榜样
and they insisted that the British army made an example of me.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
这很复杂
It’s very complicated.
这让罗斯很惊讶
It impressed Ross.
我也很惊讶
It impressed me.
天啊,他真的是救了我一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!