Of course.
你很有品位的,是不是,帕尔莫?
You’re quite a gourmet, aren’t you? Palmer.
炖牛肉,真不错
Beefaroni? Extraordinary.
以前没有在这里见过你,长官
I haven’t seen you here before, sir.
我不是很欣赏,这样的美国购物方式
No, I don’t…really care for these American shopping methods.
我想,这个没有过期吧?
One has to move with the times, I suppose. Hm?
没有,这个很好
Yes, that’s very nice.
真的?
Is it really?
你还再跟达尔比闹别扭?
Settled down with Dalby, have you?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
还有那个叫做丽图的女孩
And the girl Courtney.
– 你来这里不是…
– You didn’t come…
– 借过
– Excuse me.
对不起
Sorry.
您不是来和我说…
You didn’t come to talk about…
哦,你这人!
Oh, you men!
蘑菇和罐头
button mushrooms and birds.
还有炖牛肉
让一下?
May I?
那个…录音带
That, erm, tape.
你以为现在会有很多资料
You must have a pretty thick file on it now.
没错
That’s right.
那是给婴儿吃的,先生
That’s baby food, sir.
我想看看
I want to see it.
你为何不…
Why don’t you…
对不起
Sorry.
你为何不找达尔比要?
Why don’t you ask Dalby for it?
我不想达尔比参与进来
I don’t want Dalby to know about it.
为什么不让呢?长官
Why not, sir?
我觉得他不合适,帕尔莫
Don’t be impertinent, Palmer.
我要你帮我做件事情
I want you to do a job for me.
我有选择么?
Have I any choice?
老实说,不能
Frankly, no.
很简单
It’s quite simple.
我不要档案,我只要微型胶片
I don’t want the file, I just want it microfilmed. Hm?
长官
Sir.
这个也许是B-107
Stick that in my B-107.
– 真有意思
– Very funny.
借过一下
Excuse me, please.
当然,真抱歉
Yes, of course. So sorry.
还有其他的人呢,帕尔莫
There are other people, you know, Palmer.
你为什么不试着他们?
Why don’t you try them?
达比尔不想听这些
Dalby’s not to hear about this.
你说过了,先生
You’ve already said that. Sir.
你的过去可能会突然回来
Or your past might catch up with you.
那你就要蹲监狱了. 早上好
You’ll find yourself in a military prison. Good morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
法国蘑菇
Champignons?
帕尔莫只要最好的东西
Nothing but the best for our Palmer.
你是为罗斯工作的
You’re working for Ross.
他派你来的
He sent you here.
不要犯蠢
Don’t be silly
我为达尔比工作,你为罗斯工作
I’m working for Dalby. You’re working for Ross.
我为达尔比工作,你是为…
I’m working for Dalby, you’re working for…
随便了
Oh, what the hell?
逮到我,我就为你…
Courtney, I am gonna cook you…
做你吃过的最好吃的饭
the best meal you’ve ever eaten.
那是我吃过的最好吃的饭
That was the most delicious meal.
很好
Good.
你一直都要戴着眼镜么?
Do you always wear your glasses?
是的
Yes.
除了在床上
Except in bed.
这是我周末要去的地方
This is my itinerary for the weekend.
我要你知道我在哪里,万一你十分想来见我的话
I want you to know where I am in case you become desperate to see me.
很细心啊
Considerate of you.
如果你和我一起来
If you spent it with me,
我们两个都会省掉不少麻烦
we would save ourselves both a lot of bother.
我觉得是你的
Yours, I take it?
对不起搅了你的周末,帕尔莫,但是我们明天要工作
I’m sorry to spoil your weekend but we’re working tomorrow. Palmer.
周六?
Saturday?
已经没有在用的电♥话♥号♥码
Grantby’s discontinued number?
翻过来
Turn it over.
(音乐会)
爱尔兰卫队乐队
“The band of the Irish Guards. ”
他们很出色
And very good they are, too.
我想你会觉得很好玩的
I think you’ll find it most interesting.
音乐会的时候见
I’ll see you at the bandstand at…
3点可以么?
three o’clock.
这个叫什么曲子?
What’s this called?
“红色的细线”
The Thin Red Line.
很好的爱国主题
Good, patriotic stuff.
节奏很好
Got a proper rhythm to it.
不合你的口味吗?
Not quite your line, eh?
我更喜欢巴克和莫扎特
I prefer Bach or Mozart.
你很幸运
You’re lucky,
下一个就是莫扎特的作品
Mozart next.
哦,真的么?
Oh, really?
我们对某一个特殊的科学仪器很感兴趣
We are interested in a certain piece of scientific equipment.
普罗唐仪器?
The proto-proton scattering device?
没错
Quite so.
我们知道你有
We understand that…you hold the sole rights.
我可不敢说我个人有
I wouldn’t say that I hold them personally.
那么好的仪器
A fine piece that.
谢谢,女士们先生们,现在爱尔兰卫队乐队…
Thank you. Ladies and Gentlemen! The band of the Irish Guards
将为您送上舒缓的怡人的乐曲
would now like to play you a light and classical overture,
莫扎特的“魔法乐章”
this by Mozart – The Marriage Of Figaro.
莫扎特的作品里面有种精细的美感
There’s a delicacy and precision about Mozart’s work.
很精妙的从交响乐向一般乐队过渡
Transcribes remarkably well from the orchestra to the military band.
你同意么?
Don’t you agree?
当然同意了
Oh, yes. Of course.
我也许能为你做点安排
I might be able to arrange those rights for you.
我的东家准备好了要买♥♥
My principals are prepared to buy.
一万五怎么样?
Shall we say 15,000?
我亲爱的先生,这不是促销大减价,我在别的地方价码高很多呢
My dear sir, this is not a clearance sale.
I can get a much better price than that.
那就2万
20, then?
2万5千
25.
成交
Agreed.
现金
Cash.
这是送货安排
Here are the delivery arrangements.
真厉害
Very neat.
我们必须要听完这样的的折磨么?我还有别的事情要做呢
Must we sit through any more of this torture? I have things to do.
我觉得他们演奏的很好
I think they’re playing very well.
告诉我谁赢了
Tell me who wins.
(救护车)
小心!
Look out!
祝贺你,帕尔莫
Congratulations, Palmer,
你刚杀死了一名美国调查员
you’ve just killed an American agent.
中♥央♥情报局应该让我们知道他们在跟踪戈兰特比
The CIA should have let us know they had a tail on Grantby.
不管怎样,提醒一下我们也行
Anyway, that’ll teach them not to poach on our preserve.
告诉我,达尔比
Tell me, Dalby,
拉德克里夫怎么样了?
how is Radcliffe?
他不记得自己被抬过来的,身体状况还很好
He doesn’t remember being lifted. Physically, he seems all right.
医生说只要休息几周就行
Just needs a few weeks rest.
我要你好好监视他
Keep the S1 surveillance on him.
我会让帕尔莫来的
I’ll put Palmer on him.
你觉得这样明智么?
Do you think that’s wise?
反正你最了解你的事情了
You know your own business best, I suppose.
哈. 很好的茶
Ah. Very good tea.
早上好
Good morning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你觉得有意思么?
Well, did you find it interesting?
是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!