1967年,赌城郊外
各位,欢迎莅临我的地穴
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my underground lair.
我面前是世界上的致命杀手
I have gathered here before me… the world’s deadliest assassins…
却都杀不死奥斯汀保威
and yet each of you has failed to kill Austin Powers.
让我很生气,邪恶博士一生气
That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry…
比哥先生就会心烦
Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset.
比哥先生一心烦
And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset…
很多人就没命
people die!
我为什么要被白♥痴♥包围
Why must I be surrounded by frickin’ idiots?
马斯塔法,法比西娜
Mustafa , Frau Farbissina .
我饶你们一命
I spared your lives because I need you…
是要你们除掉英国的顶尖间谍
to help me rid the world of Britain’s top secret agent…
唯一能阻止我的人
the only man who can stop me now.
我们得杀了奥斯汀保威
We must kill Austin Powers!
英国伦敦
片名:王牌大贱碟
来,宝贝,骚首弄姿
Come on, babies. Work with me, people.
给我爱
Show me love.
太好了,宝贝
Great, baby!
哦,乖一点
Oh, behave.
奥斯汀保威
It’s Austin Powers!
是奥斯汀保威
It’s Austin Powers!
你好,肯辛顿太太
Hello, Mrs. Kensington.
你好,奥斯汀
Hello, Austin
你为什么不让我拍照?
Why don’t you ever model for me?
你知道肯辛顿先生作何感想
You know how Mr. Kensington feels about that.
乖一点
Oh, behave.
好,宝贝
Yeah, baby!
喂,我是情报局的艾斯
I’m Basil Exposition with British lntelligence.
邪恶博士今晚设下陷阱抓你
We have just received word that Dr. Evil… is planning a trap for you tonight…
在电子性感小猫摇摆舞厅
at the Electric Psychedelic Pussycat Swinger’s Club… here in swinging London.
我们会到那里
We’ll be there.
进去吧,来吧 宝贝 .
There you go. Come on, baby.
奥斯汀,摇摆舞会
Austin, it’s a swinging shindig.
我喜欢的表演,宝贝,好爽
It’s my happening, baby, and it freaks me out!
要一杯酒吗?
Can I get you a drink?

Sure!
奥斯汀,我们得找邪恶博士
Austin, we’ve got to look for Dr. Evil.
等等,我有个点子
Wait. I’ve got an idea.
你干嘛打那个女人?
Austin! Why on earth did you hit that woman?
对,我让你看看,宝贝
Let me show you, baby.
那不是女人,他是男的
That ain’t no woman. It’s a man, man.
邪恶博士的刺客之一
One of Dr. Evil’s assassins.
当心,他有刀
Look out! He’s got a knife!
做得好,肯辛顿太太
Good work, Mrs. Kensington.
起来,起来
Get up!
邪恶博士在哪?他在哪?
Where’s Dr. Evil? Where is he?
那混♥蛋♥在那儿
There’s the bastard.

Let’s go.
借过,对不起
Coming through.
逮到你了,邪恶博士
I’ve got you now, Dr. Evil.
你这回休想,来吧比哥先生
Not this time. Come, Mr. Bigglesworth!
未来见了,鲍尔先生
See you in the future, Mr. Powers.
“开始冷冻”
我的天,他把自己冷冻了
My God! He’s freezing himself.
“胖娃娃”
邪恶博士冷冻后逃脱
And so Dr. Evil escaped… and had himself cryogenically frozen…
等到自♥由♥性♥爱♥不再流行
to return when free love no longer reigned…
而贪婪腐♥败♥统治时再回来
and greed and corruption ruled again.
1997,30年后
科罗拉多州,科罗拉多泉
基默指挥官
Commander Gilmour? Speaking.
我是
Speaking.
我是西南指挥站的瑞特
This is Ritter in Sou-west Com Three.
可能有敌机,飞行航线异常
We have a potential bogey with erratic vectoring… and an unorthodox entry angle.
你在说什么?
What are you saying, son?
好像是胖娃娃的形状
It appears to be in the shape of a Big Boy.
老天爷,他回来了
Good God. He’s back.
其实胖娃娃从没离开过
In many ways, the Big Boy never left, sir.
他总是供应物超所值的餐点
He’s always offered the same high-quality meals at competitive prices.
闭嘴
Shut up.
要通知战略总部拦截吗?
Shall I scramble Tac HQ for an intercept?
他目前位置在哪儿?
What’s its current position?
目前追踪到内华达州上空
I’m presently tracking it over Nevada.
我的天,胖娃娃不见了
Oh, my God! The Big Boy’s gone.
听着,忘记你今天所看到的
Listen, son… I want you to forget what you saw here today.
菲利浦
Phillips,
打给总统
call the President.
准备喷射机,旅行袋带着
Prepare the jet, bring my overnight bag…
菲利浦,帮我喂鱼
and feed my fish.
别喂太多
Not too much.
我要前往伦敦
I’m off to London, England.
英国伦敦
鲍尔自愿被冷冻等邪恶博士
Powers volunteered to have himself frozen… in case Dr. Evil should ever return.
希望你的手下能胜任
I hope your boy’s up to it.
我们不想像战后那样救你们
We don’t want to have to bail you out again like after WW ll.
这是名人区
This is our celebrity vault.
儿童节目主持人
绕舌歌♥手

Please.
谁是奥斯汀保威?
Who is this Austin Powers?
王牌情报员
The ultimate gentleman spy– irresistible to women…
让女人难以抗拒,敌人丧胆
deadly to his enemies,
当代传奇人物
a legend in his own time.
注意,第一步
Attention. Stage one:
雷射切割开始
laser cutting begins.
雷射切割完成
Laser cutting complete.
第二步,热溶液阶段开始
Stage two: warm liquid goo phase beginning.
热溶液阶段完成
Warm liquid goo phase complete.
第三步,生命复苏开始
Stage three: reanimation beginning.
生命复苏完成
Reanimation complete.
第四步,清洗开始
Stage four: cleansing beginning.
清洗完成
Cleansing complete.
第五步,排泄开始
Stage five: evacuation beginning.
排泄完…
Evacuation comp–
排泄完…
Evacuation comp–
完…
comp–
完…
comp–
排泄完…
Evacuation comp–
我在哪里?
Where am l?
你在国防部
In the Ministry of Defense.
现在是1997
It’s 1997.
你被冷冻了30年
You’ve been cryogenically frozen for 30 years.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
吼叫是解冻的副作用
The shouting is a temporary side effect… of the unfreezing process.
对,我很难控制我的音量
Yes. I’m having difficulty controlling… the volume of my voice!
这是美国战略指挥官基默
This is Commander Gilmour, U.S. Strategic Command…
包许夫斯基将军,俄♥国♥情报局
and General Borschevsky, Russian lntelligence.
俄♥国♥情报局,你疯啦
Russian lntelligence.Are you mad?
冷冻期间发生很多事
A lot’s happened since you were frozen.
冷战结束了
The cold war’s over.
资本主义的猪终于付出代价了
Finally, those capitalist pigs will pay for their crimes. Eh, comrades?
我们赢了
Austin, we won.
哦,帅,漂亮,好耶
Groovy. Smashing. Yay, capitalism.
总统很担心,狂人在逃中
the president’s quite concerned. We’ve got a madman on the loose in Nevada.
邪恶博士
Mr. Powers,
我几时开始
When do I begin?
马上,你跟肯辛顿合作
Immediately. You’ll be working with Miss Kensington.
肯辛顿太太
Mrs. Kensington!
肯辛顿太太退休很久了
Austin, Mrs. Kensington has long since retired.
肯辛顿小姐是她女儿
Miss Kensington is her daughter.
她来了
Here she is.
凡妮莎是顶尖的特务
Vanessa is one of our top agents.
我的天,凡妮莎有魔鬼身材
My God, Vanessa’s got a fabulous body…
她一定随便跟人上♥床♥
and I bet she shags like a minx.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!