Oh, yes.
你看了那个迷你雕塑的收藏了么?
Have you seen the collection of portrait miniatures?
没有
No.
没有?那我们明天还要去一次
No! Then we must go there tomorrow.
Yeah.
抱歉让你等我,帕尔莫
Sorry to keep you waiting, Palmer.
时间有点紧,但是我应该能搞定
Bit of a rush but I think we’ll make it.
(高能量物理系统)
没事吧,博士?
Out of breath, doctor?
我很好,帕尔莫,可以走了
I’m all right. Palmer. In you go.
真高兴你看上去气色这么好
My dear fellow, I’m delighted to see you looking so well.
对不起,来晚了
I’m sorry I’m late.
不客气
Not at all.
– 可以开始了么?
– Shall we begin?
– 当然
– Certainly.
我就说几句话,然后就交给你了
I’ll just say a few words and then I’ll leave it to you.
女士们先生们,你们也许都听说过了我们的科学电报
Ladies and gentlemen, you’ve probably all heard something on our scientific bush telegraph
关于拉德克里夫.普罗康博士的实验
about Dr Radcliffe’s proto-proton scattering experiments.
是他关注了氢气物质
It is largely due to Dr Radcliffe that control of the fusion of hydrogen atoms,
缔造了世界新的动能资源
and all that means in terms of the world’s energy resources,
如今每天都有新的希望
is getting appreciably nearer every day.
所以我荣幸的邀请拉德克里夫博士对他最近的研究成果跟大家说几句
So it is with great pleasure that I ask Dr Radcliffe to give this symposium his account of the results of his latest work.

谢谢你,罗伯特先生
Thank you, Sir Robert
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
今天我要来说一下全新的方法
today I shall be dealing with a new meson production method…
这个方法是从…
which stems from the result…
新的…
…a new…
米桑产品…
meson production…
拉德克里夫博士
Dr Radcliffe,
你没事吧?
are you all right?
站住,不许动
Hold it right there.
贴着墙壁
Over against the wall.
好了,现在,一动也不许动
Right, now, don’t move a muscle.
我以为你们英国人会彬彬有礼
I thought you British were subtle.
非常狡猾,像你一样
Very subtle, like you.
也好战
Trigger-happy, too.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
– 我来告诉你
– I’m tailing you.
– 为什么?
– Why?
因为你杀死了我们的一个人
Because you killed one of our men.
打开
Open it.
你为什么杀他?
Why did you kill him?
他直向我冲过来的
He came straight at me.
是…和达尔比说的一样
Yeah… that’s what Dalby said.
你知道戈兰特比多少东西?
What do you know about Grantby?
– 什么也不知道
– Nothing.
– 现在给我听好
– Now get this
在我知道你没有嫌疑之前,会让你很难受的
I’m gonna tail you till I know you’re clean.
如果你有嫌疑…
And if you’re not clean…
我就要杀掉你
I’m gonna kill you.
哈,你来了,达尔比
Ah, there you are, Dalby.
我们在我的俱乐部吃午饭
We’ll lunch at my club
我们走着去
we can walk there.
你的俱乐部的午餐很好吃嘛
Good bit of lunch at your club, is it?
还不错
Not bad.
难道还有别的地方你要去么?
The Dover sole’s rather good.
你看过拉德克里夫的医学报告了?
Have you seen the medical report on Radcliffe?
没有
No.
医生说他有某种失忆症
The psychiatrist says he’s suffering from some form of amnesia.
他身体上很正常
Physically, he’s perfectly normal
但是再也不能作物理学家了
but he can no longer function as a physicist.
很显然他生命中的那个部分现在一片空白
Apparently, that part of his life is a complete blank.
科学家突然不行了,啊?
Scientist suddenly becoming non-productive, eh?
看起来和你的大脑抽干想法不谋而合
Seems to fit in with your brain-drain idea.
是,没错
Yes, exactly.
我们下一步要怎么做呢?
What’s our next move, then?
戈兰特比
Grantby.
我的理解是他卖♥♥给我们坏的商品
What sticks in my craw is that he sold us damaged goods.
我要让帕尔莫去把钱要回来
I’ve sent Palmer to try and get the money back.
你以为戈兰特比那样的人会对你做出正确的事情
You don’t think a man like Grantby will do the right thing?
那我要怎么做呢,把他关起来?
What shall I do? Pull him in, then?
不,我不会那么建议的
No, I wouldn’t advise that.
我们耍耍他
Let’s play him a little.
很危险啊,他要整我们很简单
It’s dangerous. He could easily give us the slip.
我们愿意冒险
Oh, we’ll take that risk.
如果你坚持
If you say so.
意外…
Incidentally…
…美国人现在咬住帕尔莫不放
…the Americans have put a tail on Palmer.
他们还真过分啊
How very tiresome of them.
如果他没有嫌疑,就不用担心任何事情
If he’s clean, he’s got nothing to worry about.
如果他有呢?
And if he isn’t,
美国人会解决他,给我们省了不少麻烦
the Americans will take care of him save us a lot of bother.
– 下午好
– Good afternoon.
– 下午好
– Good afternoon.
达尔比少校让我来找你
Major Dalby sent me to see you.
的确.
Indeed.
他累得不能自己来么?
Too tired to come himself?
不是的
No.
看起来你有点不老实,戈兰特比先生
It seems that you’ve been slightly dishonest, Mr Grantby.
你卖♥♥给我们的货品受到了损伤
The goods you sold us were damaged.
我只是同意运输,他的身体状况与我无关
I merely agreed to deliver him. His condition is no concern of mine.
是的,但是呢
Yes. Nevertheless,
我们要把钱拿回来
we would like our money back.
不行,我是什么人,你干这行也不短了
No. I am merely a pipeline. You haven’t been long in this business
但是你会学到的,我亲爱的孩子
but you’ll learn. My dear boy.
哈利
Harry.
什么?
What?
过来一下
Come here a minute.
什么?
What?
过来,我给你看点东西
Round here, I want to show you something.
“心理神经学入门”
“Induction of psychoneuroses
“条件反应和压力”
“by conditioned reflex under stress.”
什么意思啊?
What does that mean?
意思是我现在知道为什么17个科学家都突然不正常了
It means I know why 17 scientists ceased to function.
是么?
Yes?
再看一遍,伙计
Look again, boy.
I-P-C-R-E-S-S.
伊普克雷斯
Ipcress.
你的车在外面么?
Have you got your car outside?
是的
Yes.
我要去见拉德克里夫,再做一次试验
I’m going to see Radcliffe. I want to try a wee experiment.
我不在的时候你看看吧,都在里面写看呢,伙计
Take a look at it while I’m away. My boy.
– 应该会帮到你
– Be sure to lock it up after you.
– 好的
– Right
你好,派特. 我是哈利,怎么了?
Hello, Pat. This is Harry. What is it?

Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
乔克死了
Jock’s dead.
他…
He…
他在我的车里被一个美国调查员杀了
He was shot in my car. That American agent
肯定以为他是我
must have thought it was me.
你最好来我家住几天
You’d better move into my place a few days.
是的
Yes.
我去拿我的行李
I’ll go and get my things.
走吧,我送你
Come on, I’ll drop you off.
少校,我是帕尔莫,我必须立刻和你谈话
Palmer here, Major, I must talk to you at once.
尽快
Very.
不…不行,我不能在电♥话♥里面说
N… No, I can’t talk on the telephone.
我必须见你
I must see you.
是的
Yes.
我知道T-108
Yes, I know T108.
我希望不要说太久,我有晚餐的安排

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!