自动瞄准怎么用
tell me how you sight in this thing automatically.
打进风向偏差和仰度 按输入键
You just punch in the windage and elevation you want, and hit “enter.”
只能用猜的
So you just kind of “guesstimate” it, huh?
基本上是用猜的
Basically “guesstimation.”
然后按输入键
And hit enter.
我投降
I give up!
自动瞄准倒有用 -嗯
I guess the automatic sighting works – Yeah!
我以为我会被轰掉 -拉蒙
I thought I was about to sprawl – Well, Lamont.
我们得试试瞄准速度
We’re gonna speed test it now.
试速度 -所以
Speed test – So, run.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我叫你快跑
I mean run.
马上跑
Now.
跑向右边
Run to your right!
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
很好 站住 站住
All right. Good! Stop there!
转过来
Turn around.
举起香烟盒
Hold out that pack of cigarettes.
别怕
Don’t be afraid.
站着别动
Stand very still.
别动
Stand still!
我就说有偏差
I told you it was off.
走到车旁边
Move over by the car.
快点 别昏倒
Hurry! Before you pass out!
我拿到资料
Here we go, sir. Major. Mac.
11天前墨查理买♥♥一辆箱型车
Eleven days ago, Charles C. Murdock bought himself a new Dodge minivan.
他自已都吓一跳
That was a big surprise to Mr.Murdock…
他的护照在赫尔辛基机场被窃
whose passport and wallet were stolen 16 days ago at the Helsinki airport.
边境有箱型车的消息吗
Anything from the border?We sent a description of the van.
有条线索
I have something.
渥太华省有个小镇
Uphall Station… a small town outside Ottawa.
你们找的人去过那儿
I think your man has been there.
走吧
Let’s go.
老板是拉蒙 小混混
The owner is lan Lamont, small-time hood.
他的尸体碎片在法医那儿 -我们有办法了
Coroner has what’s left of him – We got the idea.
了解 咱们到店里
Let’s get to the shop.
看我找到什么
Hello. I think I got something here.
什么东西 -摇控发射台
What is it? – This is a remote firing station.
用来摇控武器
It maneuvers a weapon.
跟摇控模型飞机的原理一样
The servos run off a remote control, like a model airplane.
我们也做过 不过没这么大
We used to make these things for mortars or such…
他得用箱型车搬动
He needs a van just to move it around.
这会用来放什么
What would something this size be used for?
高射炮 -高射炮架买♥♥得到
Antiaircraft? – No. You can buy a mount for that.
射飞机要用飞弹 这完全不同
A missile’s the best thing for an aircraft. This is for something else entirely.
这玩意的射程很远
Something with one hell of a range.
不只是射程 还有射速
Not just the range though. See, if it is a gun, it’s the cyclic rate.
一百发子弹几乎同时击中目标
You can send a hundred bullets before the first one ever hits the target.
这游艇棒得没得比 设备齐全
The thing about a boat like this is it sells itself.
有雷达 卫星定位 自动驾驶 一个人就能开
It’s got radar, GPS, autopilot, auto-furling. You can take this baby out by yourself.
还有行动电♥话♥ 想打给谁都行
This has even got a cellular phone. You could call your wife.
你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
「似曾相识」
“Deja vu.”
太完美了
She’s perfect.
什么人 -这是豺狼
Yes? – Jackal.
他们知道你去加拿大
They know you were in Canada,
有个爱尔兰人在协助调查
and they have an Irishman helping them.
他叫什么
Irishman’s name?
莫昆
Mulqueen.
狄坎·莫昆
Declan Mulqueen?
狄坎·莫昆
Declan Mulqueen.
继续行动
Operation’s still a go.
狄坎
Declan Mulqueen?
海关有他的照片 没有消息
Every crossing point and airport has his photograph, but RCMP has nothing.
移♥民♥局和警方也没有消息
The border patrol and INS are both on the highest alert.
谁都能偷越美加边境
Let’s face it. You don’t have to be Houdini to make it across from Canada.
他大概走过来了 -不会的 他得搬动武器
You could probably walk across – He won’t be walking, I can tell you.
这里安检如何 -五大湖
What kind of patrols do you have here? – The Great Lakes?
不是很严密
Not a lot. No need.
大家都是开车或搭机
People either drive or fly.
有几家渡轮公♥司♥ 我们都查过
There are a few ferry services, but we checked those out as well.
有船的人呢 移♥民♥局不管吗
What about people with boats? What kind of immigration controls do you have?
来往船只得到港务局报到
Arriving vessels have to check with the harbormaster.
纯属自愿 -没错不会主动检查
Voluntarily? – Yeah. No active enforcement.
就算他开船也会混在船队中
Say he does use a boat, he’ll still want to mix with others.
有什么船只聚集活动
Are there many gatherings to speak of?
密歇根湖正在举♥行♥盛大船赛
Yeah, the Mackinaw Regatta is going on now. It’s the biggest regatta on Lake Michigan.
哪儿到哪儿 -从麦根诺到芝加哥
From where to where? – Starts in Mackinaw and ends in Chicago.
魏斯 你去查那边
Witherspoon, take Waveland.
你们去查芝加哥游艇俱乐部 我去问本地船主
Declan, Valentina… Chicago Yacht Club. I’ll take the locals.
记住 那是艘渥太华游艇
Remember, it’ll be an Ontario-registered boat…
仔细查看 保持联络
so look at everything and stay on your radios.
找到他就请求支援
If you do find something, call in backup.
逮到他 别跟他火拼
I want an arrest, not a firefight.
开始吧
All right. Let’s get to it.
给我一把枪吧
Preston, what about letting me have a gun?
你疯啦 我让你脱掉手铐都会有麻烦
Are you crazy? If the right people knew I was letting you walk around I’d get forced retirement.
好多人 -好多有钱人
So many people – So many rich people.
走吧
Shall we dance?
他不肯给我枪
He wouldn’t give me a gun.
来喝香槟 来嘛
Hey, you want some champagne?Come on! Join us.
待会吧
Maybe later.
狄坎
Declan!
让开 让开
Get out of the way!
福斯顿 我跟你说
Preston, can I talk to you?
他没被我吓一跳
He saw me. He wasn’t surprised. Like he was expecting me.
他知道我在
Like he was expecting me.
有人和他里应外合
One of your team’s playing for the other side.
不可能 我的手下没问题
Impossible! I can vouch for every man on this team!
局里有内贼 -这不是爱尔兰共和军
I’m telling you! You’ve got a traitor – This is not the I RA.
调查局不会有内贼 -有人和他勾结
We don’t get infiltrators – Somebody got to him!
这是追捕行动 与你无关
Look. This is a manhunt, not your cause. Don’t make it personal.
你知道什么
What do you fuckin’ know?
我知道 豺狼害你在行动时被捕
I’ll tell you what I know. I know the Jackal set you up in that arms deal in Libya.
我知道伊莎贝因此受伤
I know Isabella was wounded when you walked into the trap.
我也知道这是你自找的
I also know it was the business you chose…
你知道当时伊莎贝怀孕在身
Did you also know Isabella was pregnant when she got shot?
我们的孩子没保住吗
That our child didn’t survive?
别告诉我这与我无关
Don’t tell me it’s not personal, Mr.Preston.
你不能为了报仇坏我们的事
I can’t let you jeopardize us in a vendetta.
我不想报仇
There’s no vendetta.
我只想重获新生
All I hope for is a fresh start.
也许你办得到
Maybe it’ll happen.
今早录到这段话
This was recorded at 1:00 A.M. This morning.
打去纽约布莱顿海滩的电♥话♥
It’s a call to a number in Brighton Beach, New York.
下午一点零五分
Item four. At 105 P. M…
布朗局长将到白宫见第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Director Brown is scheduled to meet the First Lady at a diplomatic reception…
讨论儿童医院启用仪式
at the White House regarding the New Hope Hospital opening.
这是在场各位泄露的
That information came out of this room.
谁 那是谁的声音
Whose voice is it on that tape?
我的
Mine.
大使
Mr.Ambassador
我安排班机九点前往莫斯科
we’ve arranged to hold a 9:00 P.M. Aeroflot flight to Moscow.
有人会送包上校到机场
A car is waiting to drive Colonel Bolitonov to the airport.
你怎么知道该窃听谁
How did you know whose phone to tap?
我不知道 每个人都被窃听
I didn’t, so I tapped everybody’s.
可是我有外交豁免权
But I have diplomatic immunity.
谁授权给你窃听我的电♥话♥
Who authorized you to tap my telephone?
是我 大使
I did, Ambassador.
我们正在检查包局长的物件
We’re now examining documents taken from Director Bolitonov’s apartment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!