我说过我没有时间再等了 这又是什么?
I told you I don’t have time to wait. What is this?
你还有什么想法? 究竟怎么回事?
Do you have any idea? What’s going on?
我知道了 亲爱的 我马上就回来 好吗?
I know, honey, I’m on my way, okay?
你好 我需要检查你的包
Hi. I need to check your bag.
来这边
Right this way.
快点 我们走 不要挡在这里
Come on, let’s go. Get out of the way, now.
等等
Hold it!
请拿好你的票
Please take the ticket.
请拿好你的票
Please take the ticket.
请拿好你的票
Please take the ticket.
拜托 进去
Come on! Get in there!
请插卡
Please insert card.
请插卡
Please insert card.
请插卡
Please insert card.
请插卡
Please insert card.
我不能跟在你们后面了 你们开得太慢了
I can’t follow you guys. You drive too slow.
伯纳黛特 嗨
Bernie. Hey.
-很伤感 噢? -悲剧
-Sad, huh? -Tragic.
-可怜的乔斯琳 -这太荒唐了
-Poor Jocelyn. -It’s ridiculous.
-丹尼尔 他是她的全部 -等等 这里有猫毛
-Daniel, he was her world. -Hold up. Cat hair.
这就是我从不♥穿♥黑衣服的原因 很久都没有照过镜子了
Oh, that’s why I never wear black. Don’t even look in the mirror anymore.
早就应该想到会有这个问题了
Should’ve thought of it years ago.
我们为一个很特殊的生命送别
We celebrate a very special life
安葬乔斯琳挚爱的同伴 罗得西亚脊背犬普赖迪
as we lay to rest Jocelyn’s cherished companion, Pridey Sahara Morgan.
亲爱的 我们应该要留下来 她把他从小狗养大
Honey, we have to stay. She raised him from a puppy.
我只知道如果我今天下午不回去公♥司♥
All I know is that if I’m not back in the office this afternoon,
周一就会变成地狱
Monday is gonna be hell.
她参加了阿莱格拉的每一个生日派对
She went to every one of Allegra’s birthday parties.
拜托 阿莱格拉是我们的孩子 我们得要有点区分吧
Oh, come on. Allegra is our actual child. Let’s get some perspective here.
你觉得如果乔斯琳曾经结过婚的话
Do you think if Jocelyn were married with kids
她还会为她的狗举♥行♥正规的葬礼吗?
she’d be giving her dog a state funeral?
这所有的事都太荒谬了
This whole thing is warped.
-我觉得那是人身攻击 爸爸 -什么?
-I find that personally offensive, Dad. -What?
我是说 我可能永远都不会结婚或者做妈妈
I mean, I may never be married or be a mother.
没错 有些女同性恋需要这些
Yes, some gay women get some version of that,
但不是所有人都一样
but we don’t all need the same things.
我们是否能至少同意
Can we at least agree that
人类是需要
human beings need
人与人的沟通?
human connection?
比如 伙伴关系 对话 性
You know, companionship, conversation, sex.
你从妈妈那里得到这些 乔斯琳从她的狗那里得到它们
You get those things from Mom. Jocelyn gets them from her dogs.
我能开你的车吗?
Can I take your car?
爸爸走了
Dad had to go.
我们不能让乔斯琳在家里闷着
We can’t let Jocelyn sit home and brood.
也许我们可以去报个班 学点葡萄牙语 一起去巴西
Maybe we could all take a class. Learn Portuguese. Go to Brazil.
说实话 我不觉得我每周还能挤出一点时间做别的事
I don’t think I could fit one more thing in my week, honestly.
不 你说的对 我们应该做点什么
No, no, you’re right. You’re right. We should make an effort.
她总是生活在自己的世界里
She just lives so far away from everything.
把它还给我 特雷
Give it back, Trey.
快点 还给我
Come on. Give it back.
再见
See ya.
谢谢 保重
Thanks. Take care.
你好
Hi.
-特雷 -特雷
-Trey. Yeah. -Trey.
给情人的巴黎指南
Lovers’ Guide to Paris.
饮食男女的指南
Food Lovers’ Guide.
我们准备去巴黎 我和我丈夫
We’re gonna go to Paris. My husband and I.
这是他第一次去巴黎 我也是
It’s his first time in Paris. Mine, too.
-他是去出差 -真的?
-It’s a business trip for him. -Really?
他会乘商务舱
They fly him business class.
所以我们要在飞机上换一下座 这样我就可以在他身边
So we’re just gonna do an exchange so that I can tag along.
-这样很节俭 -是
-That’s pretty thrifty. -Yeah.
我们从没有去过法国 我是说…
I’ve never been to France. I mean…
我去过魁北克区 但那是…
I’ve been to Qu閎ec. But that’s…
-那里不是…是在… -不是
-It’s not in… It’s in… Okay. -No.
你需要让我帮你把书搬到车上去吗?
Do you want me to help you carry these to your car?
-不用了 -好吧
-No. -Okay.
-那么 玩得开心点 -会的
-Well, have fun. -Okay.
给我寄明信片
Send me a postcard.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
亲爱的 对不起 我迟到了 我去为我们买♥♥了礼物
Honey, I’m sorry I’m late. I stopped to buy us a present.
噢 买♥♥了什么?
Oh, yeah. What do you got?
-怎样? -噢 亲爱的 对不起
-What? -Oh, baby. I’m sorry.
我以为我说过了
I thought I said something.
-天呀 这些人真糟糕 -什么?
-Yo, jeez, these guys are terrible. -What?
整场都像这样 有一个篮球手…
Been like this all game. This one guy…
去不了巴黎了
Paris is off.
-我们不去巴黎了? -戴尔去
-We’re not going to Paris? -Dale’s going.
我老板的老板让我带执行总裁 去看NBA季后赛
My boss-boss asked me to take the CEO of Consolidated to the NBA playoffs.
我猜那些高层的管理人员 都是球迷
I guess the guys at Consolidated are like basketball freaks.
但如果是圣安东尼奥马剌队 打四场就会结束
But if it’s San Antonio, it’ll be over in four.
除非蒂姆·邓肯被陨石 或其他东西打中
Unless Tim Duncan gets hit with an asteroid or something.
总之 估计我会离开一周 也许8天
Anyway, figure I’ll be on the road for like a week, maybe eight days.
也许10天 要取决于…
Maybe 10, just depending on…
噢 要不然让你妈妈过来住?
Oh, what if your mom came and stayed?
和我妈妈住10天?
Ten days with my mother?
普鲁迪
Prudie.
怎么了 难道你要我回绝我老板?
What, did you want me to say no to my boss?
总是做错事 你明白?
Always doing something wrong, you know?
完全不知道我做错了什么 我真的不知道
I have no idea what I did. I genuinely have no idea.
我刚才一直在想那天阿莱格拉
I was just thinking about something Allegra said
在乔斯琳家说的话
at Jocelyn’s the other day.
我不知道是否只是因为是在悲伤的场合下 还是…
I don’t know if it was just the sadness of the occasion, or…
-噢 不要开玩笑 丹尼尔 -不 我没有
-Oh, don’t make fun, Daniel. -No, I’m not, I’m not.
-那是她的狗 -不
-That was her dog. -No.
我想说这件事影响了我
I’m saying it affected me.
-别这样 -好吧 亲爱的 随你怎么说
-Come on. -Okay, honey. Whatever you say.
总之 阿莱格拉和我在谈论
Anyway, so Allegra and I are talking about
我们都多么需要
how we all need to have
交流 明白?
connection, you know?
对话 性
Conversation. Sex.
伙伴关系
Companionship.
然后阿莱格拉说 “那么你从妈妈那里得到了这些”
And Allegra says, “Well, you get all that from Mommy.”
我想告诉你 这句话让我感到很难过
I gotta tell you, it really made me sad.
噢 宝贝 她会找到另一半的
Oh, baby, she’ll find somebody.
不 我是为我们感到伤心
No, it made me sad for us.
我很苦恼
See, ’cause I’ve been struggling
因为我不知道结婚是否可以维持
with whether a marriage can sustain all of that
整整20多年
over 20-plus years,
或者过了一段时间后这些是不可避免的…
or whether it’s just inevitable that after a certain amount of time…
你想说…
What are you…
也许和其他人在一起
Maybe being with someone else can have
会有全新的感觉 因为对于我…
a renewing effect, because for me…
我在和一个女同事交往
I’ve been seeing a woman at work.
我们已经在一起六个月了
We’ve been together six months now.
我不认为这是次失败
We can’t think of this as a failure.
我们的婚姻很成功
We have had a very successful marriage.
我们的婚姻维持了很久 从各个方面
We’ve had a long marriage, by any standard.
我们有三个优秀的孩子
We’ve got three wonderful kids.
他们已经长大 工作 他们…
They’re grown, they’re working, they’re…
快开车门 丹尼尔 我需要纸巾
Just open the car door, Daniel, I need a tissue.
孩子们…就是你的全部 你知道 你…
The kids, that’s… That’s all you. You know, you…
你为了他们付出了一切 我知道
You made all the sacrifices with that. I know.
选择早点结束是有道理的
But there’s a logic to us quitting while we’re ahead.
我觉得他们会理解的
And I think that they’ll be able to see that.
我完全听不懂你在讲什么 丹尼尔
I don’t understand a single word of what you’re saying, Daniel.
那个女人是谁?
Who is this woman?
我不想再骗你了
Look, I’m tired of lying to you.
我不想再对帕姆做无法兑现的承诺
I’m tired of making promises to Pam that I can’t keep.
她应该得到更好的 你也是
She deserves better. And so do you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!