我超爱《破铜烂铁》
I love Stomp.
《破铜烂铁》是什么 那是什么
What’s Stomp? What is that?
它一直都是最棒的音乐剧
It’s the greatest musical of all time.
是的 在这个剧中演员们表演敲打
Yeah, it’s, like, that show where
比如敲打垃圾桶
people play the drums on, like, garbage cans
再比如敲扫帚
and, like, tap with broomsticks.
敲打家里用的东西 -是的
Stuff around the house. – Yeah.
我们只觉得烤炉可做英式玛芬
Like, you just see a toaster,
可做英式玛芬
we make an English muffin.
他们可以用烤炉敲打出音乐 真不可思议
They-they see a whole song. It’s incredible.
据我所知流浪汉靠在地铁里敲打垃圾桶的盖子来索要
I know a homeless guy that plays trash can lids
为一美元
on the subway, for a dollar.
然后在站台被大家冷眼看待
And then he took a shit on the platform.
噢 好吧
Oh. Well, you know.
也不知道他能不能获个托尼奖(音乐剧最高殊荣)什么的
I don’t know if he’s gonna get a Tony for that, but…
也许他们不断的练习说不定哪天可以带着成人尿布
Maybe if they keep practicing and get an adult diaper,
去百脑汇表演
they can, uh, get to Broadway someday.
好吧
Yeah.
你们的感情是认真的吗
So, are you guys really serious?

Uh-oh.
是这样的
Well, actually,
我打算在今年的感恩节去波士顿见见他的父母
I’m going up to Boston to meet his parents at Thanksgiving.
哦 -什么 你要在感恩节的时候去波士顿…
Oh. – What? You’re going to Boston to…
为了感恩节 为了什么
for Thanksgiving? To wha…
好吧 那我去哪呀
Well, where-where am I gonna go?
你也可以和我一起 一起去 -是呀 我怎么办
Ah, you’ll come. You can come. – Yeah, me, too.
我们也可以去的 -是呀 我们很乐意你们也去 -噢
We can all go. – Yeah, we’d love to have you up there. – Oh.
你觉得你会再婚吗
You think you’re gonna get married again?
噢 天啊 我这搞得让我们有点尴尬
Oh, boy, look what I got us into.
克莱尔
Claire
好吧 这个 我来
Well, you know what? I’ll…
我来回答这个
I’ll, uh, I’ll answer that, you know?
几个月前 我可能会不想结婚 但
A couple of months ago, I would’ve said no, but…
嗯 我们能走了吗
Uh, can we go?
斯考特
Scott.
别这么没礼貌
Don’t be rude.
我嘛 我不觉得我没礼貌
Me? I’m not being rude.
他一直都在叨逼叨
He’s talking the entire time.
他才是没有礼貌的那个
Wha… He’s the one being rude.
仅是聊天而已
Was just making conversation.
好吧 那你觉得我还可以说些什么
Okay, so what did you want to say?
别扯了 -现在你想怎样
Cut this shit. – Tell us now. – All I wanted to say
我想说我觉得我们是时候该离开了 怎么样
was I think it’s time to go, okay?
我很开心 简直太赞了
I had a great time. This is wonderful.
我认识我们已经情感交流过了
I think we all bonded.
是时候该离开了 好吗
It’s time to leave now, all right?
好吧 我们稍后会去个派对
Well, we’re going to a party later,
你可以和我们一起
if you want to come with us.
你不能再让我难堪了
You just can’t embarrass me.
好吧 无所谓了 让我们特么赶紧离开这
Sure, whatever. Let’s just get the fuck out of here.
他在闹情绪
He’s in a good mood.
试着你这辈子都哄着他
Try doing it your entire life.
今晚我们会玩得很开心的 -好的
We’re gonna have a good night. – Oh, yeah.
不 我们不会的 我很讨厌大学派对
No, we’re not. I hate college parties.
你可是从来都没有来过大学派对的
You’ve never been to a college party.
好了 放飞自我
Come on, just enjoy it.
放轻松 投入进去 -对的 放轻松
Relax. Go with it, okay? – Yes, relax.
Five, four, three, two, I let one go, bow
Get the fuck, though, I don’t bluff, bro
Aiming at your head like a buffalo
What the fuck, though? Where the love go…
你修什么专业
What’s your major?
是 嗯 嗯 社会进化学
It’s, uh, uh, evolutionary sociology
与生物学有点关系
with-with a splash of bio.
哦 我觉得这个不太可能
Oh. I-I didn’t know you could do that.
你可以想特么干什么就干啥什么 这可是大学
Yeah, you can do whatever the fuck you want. It’s college.
I don’t huff, though, yellow diamonds up close
Catch a sunstroke
At your front door with a gun stowed
Put the green in the bag like a lawn mower
Hair trigger pulled back like a cornrow
What the fuck, bro? Where the love go?
我喜欢你的纹身
I like your tattoos.
我是个演员 所以我不觉得
I’m an actress, so, like, I don’t think
我能纹许多处纹身 因为 比如
I can get that many tattoos, because, like,
如果我有个视镜 白莲花角色
what if I get cast as, like, an angelic role?
那种年轻版的薇诺娜·瑞德
Like, I’m kind of, like, a young Winona Ryder.
我也可以演莎士比亚当年写的巨作
So, like, I could play those parts, and, like, also, like,
中的角色
back when Shakespeare was writing plays, like…
Five, four, three, two, I let one go
Bow, get the fuck, though, I don’t bluff, bro
Aiming at your head like a buffalo
你觉得如何 -这是什么呀
What do you think? – What is that?
菊花
It’s a butthole.
懂吗 -我的天啊
Get it? – Oh, my God.
What the fuck, though? Where the love go?
Oh!
嗯 -我们在谈论为什么百分之一的人口
Uh-huh. – So, we’re talking about how the one percent
越来越富有
keeps, like, getting bigger and bigger and bigger,
贫富悬殊越来越严重
and the wealth inequality is just out of control,
而我们不能再继续以这种方式走资本主义道路
and we can’t continue with capitalism this way.
是的 我已经厌烦了这种无意义的竞争
Yeah, I’m s… I’m sick of the rat race.
是这样的
Yeah, no, exactly.
那“美国梦”会是神马样子
Like, what happened to the American dream?
据我所知 现在已经是“美国噩梦”
I know. It’s like an American nightmare now.
对 -是吧
Oh, my… Yeah, exa… – Right?
What the fuck, though? Where the love go?
Five, four, three, two, I let one go, bow
拿过来 太爽了 -哇 爽
Bring it… Oh, shit! – Oh! Oh, shit!
哇 爽
Oh, shit!
太特么爽了
That was fucking fun.
我当然知道 很爽
I know. It was so fun.
是呀 我觉得
Yeah, like, I feel like,
我觉得我头一次可以这般融入进去
I feel like I kind of fit in for once, you know?
第一次感受到不是所有人都讨厌我
And not everybody hated me for the first time.
你可以常来呀
You should come here.
是吗 你觉得我有机会可以进入到这样的一个地方吗
Yeah? You think I can get into a place like this?
我的意思是 你仅需要高分的成绩
I mean, you’d need a good GPA.
好吧 我可没有考过高分
Yeah, well, I don’t have a good one of those.
我甚至高中都没毕业
I-I didn’t even graduate high school.
不是得高中毕业才可以读大学吗
Don’t you have to graduate high school to go to college?
是的 不过现在着手去做为时不晚
Yeah, but it’s not, like, too late to do that.
好吧 尽管这样 我还是觉得自己年纪有些大
All right, even so, you know, I-I’m a little too old.
你懂吗 我看起来就像个缉毒警♥察♥
I’d look like a narc, you know?
在角落里一呆很异类
I would look creepy in the corner.
每个人都觉得 “这家伙在这干嘛”
Everybody’d be like, “What’s that guy doing here?”
这里的每个人年纪都不小
Everybody here is so old.
好吧 我就是个煞♥笔♥ 好吗 克莱尔
All right, well, I’m fucking stupid, Claire, okay?
你想让我这样说吗
Is that what you want me to say?
我无法集中精力 我无法安静的坐着 是吗
I can’t pay attention. I can’t sit still, okay?
我是个煞♥笔♥ 我是个蠢货
I’m stupid. I’m a dumb idiot.
我还得比其他人努力十倍
I would have to work ten times harder than those people.
然后还特么被嘲笑
And everybody would fucking make fun of me,
我可不想再尝试一次 所以 不想
and I’m not ready to deal with that again, all right? So, no.
所以 就这样嘛
So, that’s it?

Huh?
这就是你长久以来觉得
That’s how long you’re gonna think about
上大学的样子吗
going to college for?
40秒步行
I mean, that was, like, a 40-second walk.
可以有很多想法 你不觉得吗
Uh, that’s a lot of consideration, don’t you think?
好吧
Okay.
你的路程呵 -那是
It’s your journey. – Indeed.
我们进入正题
Now, let’s get down to brass tacks, all right?
关于雷的出现我们该怎么办
W-What are we gonna do about Ray?
什么意思 -别装傻
What do you mean? – Don’t act stupid.
我的意思是 我们该怎么做
I mean, h-how are we gonna, you know,
使他与老妈分手
get Mom to break up with him?
我觉得他不错
I think he seems fine.
你觉得他不错 -你有什么想法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!