等下回还有机会 他都26了
Next chance he gets, he’s gonna be 26.
是啊 到时候搞不好都不想上女人了
Yeah. He might not want any by then.
你是指现在马上就去做?
You mean, like right now, just go ahead and do it?
没 没指此时此刻
No, not this exact minute.
今晚吧
Later on tonight.
我想我会去的
I think I would.
释放一下性压力 – 性压力?
Yeah, get the old ashes hauled. Ashes hauled?
我们这是在干嘛? – 啊?
What are we doin’? Huh?
我们这是在干嘛 – 在找…
What are we doin’? Lookin’ for a‒
这来了一个 等一下
There’s a guy. Wait a minute.
这有一个 这里
Here, here, here, here.
嘿!
Hey, hey!
最近如何 老兄 – 挺好的 水手 你们去哪
How they treatin’ you, partner? – Fine, sailor. Where to?
沿着路上一直开
Uh, just down the road.
去他的 告诉你我们真的想去哪吧
Well, hell, let me tell you what we really want.
你看着是个老实人 我们能信任你
You look honest. I think I can trust you.
我们…
We’re, uh‒
我们三个正在调动的路上 所以…
We’re in transit, the three of us, see, and, uh,
我们需要找个不错的妓院 明白我的意思不
we could really use the services of a decent whorehouse, you know what I mean?
那种不讨厌兵哥哥的
One that don’t hate G.I.s.
小费我们可会给不少哦
Sizable tip in it for you.
不用了 他们那边会给
Save the tip. I get it at the other end.
嘿 多谢了 – 我自己也调动过几次
Hey, thanks a lot. – I’ve been in transit a few times too.
我以前是扫雷艇水手 – 是吗
I’m an old minesweep sailor myself. – Oh, yeah?
你以前也是海军的?我就觉得你是
You’re a swabbie? I thought you was. I did.
我刚才就觉得他也是 扫雷艇啊
I thought he was a swabbie. Minesweep, eh?
嗨帅哥们 我是米莉
Hi, boys. I’m Millie.
嗨米莉 – 进来吧
Hi, Millie. Come on in.
我们十分欢迎水兵
The Navy’s always welcome here.
欢迎上船
Welcome aboard.
现在接待船长先生太晚了吗美女们
Too late for Captain Kangaroo, ladies?
情况是这样的 米莉
Let me tell you how it is, Mill.
这位是我们的朋友 我要帮他一个忙
We’ve got a friend here that we’d like to do a favor for.
他要出趟远门 – 就他一个吗?
He’s going on a trip. Just him?
就他一个 – 你们想找怎样的
Just him. Well, what kind of party you after?
这得由他挑
Well, it’s‒ It’s his party.
你说吧 水手
You name it, sailor.
好 你选一个
Okay, sailor. Take your pick.
选个好的
Pick a winner, kid.
好好服侍他 会很持久的哦
Make it a good one, honey. It’s gotta last a long time.
当然 全听你的
Sure. Anything you say.
明白了吗
Know what I mean?
小子 你选的这个好得很
Kid, you picked a real winner.
你俩随便坐吧
You boys just make yourselves comfortable.
要我我也选那个
He picked the same one I woulda.
小姑娘挺漂亮的
She’s a cute little thing, isn’t she?
亲爱的把大衣脱了
Uh, your coat, honey.
到洗手池这边来 我看看你
Come over here by the sink. Let me check you out.
绝对不会有任何问题的
Well, you’re not going to have a bit of trouble.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ!
刚才的确有点快嘛
Well, that’s what I call quick.
规则就是这样
Look, those are the rules.
不管是10小时还是10秒
Doesn’t matter if its ten hours or ten seconds.
行吧 小妞 我们付钱让他再来一次
Okay, toots, then we’ll stake him to another shot.
对不起
I’m sorry.
想再试试么
Will you try it again, kid?
行么? 好
Yeah. Okay, honey.
别担心 钱我们多得是
Don’t worry about it, kid. Plenty more where that came from.
整晚都是你的
You got all night, kid.
你结过婚吗?
You ever been married?
这事儿没人知道
Not so you’d notice.
结过 一次
Yeah. Once.
托兰斯的一个小姑娘 你知道那是哪吗
A little girl in Torrance. You know where that is?
不知道
Mm-mm.
在去特米诺岛的路上靠近圣佩德罗的
It’s near San Pedro on the way to Terminal Island, you know?
多蒂·布朗
Dottie Brown.
她有漂亮的双乳 总是穿着兔毛毛衣
She had great tits and wore angora sweaters all the time.
她想让我去上贸易学校 以后做个修电视的
She wanted me to go to trade school and become a T.V. repairman.
在烟雾里开车到处走
Drive around all that smog and shit,
在大众面包车后面帮别人修电视
fixin’ T.V.s out of the back of a V.W. bus.
我真是做不到
I just couldn’t do it.
你结过婚吗? – 没
You ever been married? – Nah.
我还在赡养我妈
I still support my mama.
她总是吹我的牛
She can’t brag enough about me.
她会告诉所有人我去过哪
Tells everybody all the places I go,
我手下管了多少人 之类的
how many men are under me, all that shit.
吉姆
Jim.
是啊 我不知道如果没有海军 我会做什么
Yeah, man, I don’t know what I would have done without the Navy.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我俩这辈子就这样了
I guess we’re just a couple of lifers.
是啊
Yeah.
刚才怎么样?
How was‒
什么怎么样?
How was what, honey?
嗯…
Um‒
你一开始有点紧张发抖
Well, you got off to a shaky start.
之后你就如鱼得水了
After that, you took to it like a duck to water.
我不知道我的钱够不够再来一次
I don’t know if I have enough money to go again.
但我会给你所有的钱
But I’ll pay you what I have…
只为了看着你
just to look at you.
为了什么?
Just to what?
看着你
Look at you.
我猜你没见过多少裸体的姑娘吧
I guess you haven’t seen many girls with their clothes off, have you, honey?
这么说吧 我的身材不错
Well, let me tell you. I’ve got a good body.
没有很好 但也挺好的
Not great, but pretty good.
你很美
It’s beautiful.
她说什么?
What’d she say again?
“让我看看你 亲爱的”
“Let me check you out, honey.”
我对天发誓 就好像在加油站 她在检查汽油
I swear to God. Like it was in a gas station and she was checking the oil.
然后… – 后来的事我们就知道了
And then‒ Then we know what happened.
是啊 再之后
Yeah, but after.
再之后…
After‒
或许她是在演戏
Well, maybe it was an act for her.
我知道她是妓♥女♥
I mean, I know she was a whore,
但我觉得她喜欢我
but I think she liked me.
她们和其他人一样 也是有感情的
They got feelings just like everybody else, kid.
她可能是喜欢你
She probably did.
我感觉很真实
Well, it was real for me.
这是最重要的
That’s what counts.
对吧? – 是
Huh? Yeah.
欢迎来到花花世界
Welcome to the wonderful world of pussy, kid.
水槽你用吧
Sink’s yours.
我们晚上六点前到就可以
We don’t have to be there till 1800.
去朴茨茅斯要一个半小时
Takes an hour and a half to get to Portsmouth.
我们可以去看一两部电影
We could go see a movie or two.
可以买♥♥打酒来喝
We can get us a couple of six-packs, huh?
我靠 如果你想的话 我们还可以回那妓院去
Well, shit, man, we could even go back to the cathouse if you want to.
不用
No.
我已经一次把事情全做完了
I already did everything one time.
这让那一次更显得珍贵
That makes that one time stick out, you know what I mean?
是啊
Yeah.
今天这天是糟透了 这是真的
Sure is a shit day. Ain’t it the truth.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
如果是夏天我们或许可以去野餐
If it was summer we could maybe have a picnic.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
谢谢
Thank you.
这木头里面还是绿的 点不着吧
This wood’s too fuckin’ green, man. It ain’t gonna burn.
对吧
Huh?
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你找什么呢 – 面包
What are you lookin’ for? Buns.
我忘了买♥♥ – 你忘了买♥♥面包?
I forgot ’em. You forgot the buns?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!