Meadows?
想学做信♥号♥♥兵么? – 看完电影再学啊
You wanna learn how to be a signalman? After the movie, man.
我总是告诉新的信♥号♥♥兵这个
I always tell a new semaphore personality this,
要保证你发出的信♥号♥♥要更完美
to ensure that you send a more perfect semaphore.
准备好了? – 我没期待你做到完美
Ready? I don’t expect you to get it perfect.
这需要很高超的肢体灵活度
This one happens to require a great deal of manual dexterity.

All right.

Yeah.

Mm-hmm.

Yes.

Well,
刚才很不错 麦多斯
that’s really good, Meadows.
的确不错
Good, indeed.
你对这个肯定有一定敏感度
You must have a flair for this sort of thing.
有些人的确有
Some people do.
比如我就有 对这我就比较灵敏
I do, for instance. I have a flair for this sort of thing.
麦多斯
Meadows.
买♥♥来了 都买♥♥来了
We got it. We fucking got it.
来 这
Here it is.
接得漂亮 这玩意让人欲罢不能啊
The truck‒ Very nice catch. The truck that made your mama suck.
噢 我♥操♥ 老天爷啊
Oh, motherfuckin’ Jesus H. Christ!
Hey.
你俩 介意我说几句吗?
You guys mind if I say somethin’?
酒吧里那家伙… 你干嘛对他那么动怒
That guy at the bar‒ Why did you get so mad at him?
他不卖♥♥啤酒给我 我不怪他
I don’t blame him not givin’ me a beer.
嘿 你就从没对谁生过气么?
Hey, don’t you never get mad at nobody?
哦那当然有了
Oh, sure, I do. Yeah.
你对谁生过气?
Who do you get mad at?
我不会对本分做事的人生气
Not at somebody who’s doing their job.
那对谁?
Who, then?
不公平的事
Injustice.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
你从不会对别人生气 你就是个娘娘腔
Hey, you don’t never get mad at nobody. You’re just a pussy.
我当然会生气
I do too get mad.
老大对你做的这档子事 你生他的气吗?
Did you ever get mad at the old man for what he done to you?
这 他只是…
Well, he‒ he was just–
做了本职工作
Doin’ his job.
这事要浪费你人生中的八年啊
They’re gonna take eight years out of your life, man.
六年吧 你说了六年
Six years. You said six.
这他妈的有什么区别
Hey, what the fuck difference does it make?
你根本不在乎
You don’t even care about it.
行了 别帮他了 – 帮个屁
Hey, come on, Badass. That don’t help him. Fuck “help.”
什么公平 不公平 都操♥他♥妈♥的去吧
I mean, fuck “fair.” Fuck “injustice.”
你就从没想过要给某人来个几拳 踢上几脚 把耳朵都咬掉
Don’t you ever want to fuckin’ whomp and stomp on someone, bite off their ear,
做这些只为发泄心中的不快
just to do it, I mean, just to do it, to get it out of your system?
我倒是记得以前有令人生气的事
Well, I do‒ I do re‒ remember something I got mad at.
我以前被关禁闭 有个水兵
Something when I was in the brig a Marine did.
怎么回事?他们打你了?
What happened? Grunts beat you up?
是啊 但我没生气
Yeah. But that didn’t get me mad.
该死 那你到底发什么火了
Well, goddamn it, what did get you mad?
有个水兵看守
This Marine guard,
他问我信不信上帝
he asked me if I believed in Jesus Christ.
我说信
I said, “Yeah.”
他说 从现在开始
And he said that from now on,
他就是上帝 让我别忘了
he was Jesus Christ, and I shouldn’t ever forget it.
那你怎么做的?
What’d you do?
打他了么?
Did you hit him?
你们想想看啊 这烂人
Can you imagine that? That’s awful.
你把他一拳打晕了么?
Did you coldcock him?
他最好祈祷牧师不知道这事
He better hope the chaplain don’t catch him at that.
靠 我认识的大部分海军牧师
Shit. Most of the Navy chaplains I know,
他们全都想要跟老大一起站在桥上戴着飞行员墨镜
they want to stand up on the bridge with the old man and look through…
看风景呢
the aviator sunglasses.

Oh.
我不… 阿骡!
I don’t– Mule!
在海军里当牧师是需要很大的决心的 – 靠
It takes a lot of dedication to be a chaplain in the Navy. – Shit.
别听那些屁话了
Don’t take diddly-shit, man.
来 起来
Come on. Come on.
起来 打我一拳!
Come on! Take a fuckin’ poke at me!
打我啊 快点 – 为什么?
Take a poke at me. Come on. Come on. What for?
嘿 我要打晕你了 来打我啊 你这混♥蛋♥
Hey, I’m gonna punch you out. Punch me out, you little prick!
为什么? – 来啊 打倒我啊
Why? Go ahead. Punch me out.
嘿 他才不会打你 – 我会逼他打
Hey, man, he ain’t gonna punch you. I’m gonna make him.
坏蛋 我喜欢你 真的
Badass, I like you. I like you.

Hey,
我要押你去监狱呢 混账
I’m taking you to jail, motherfucker.
那又不是你的错
That ain’t your fault.
快来啊 阿骡 快点
Come on, Mule! Come on, goddamn it!
你当时想打那些人的 不是吗?
You want to get the grunts, don’t ya?
揍扁他们!把他们找出来!
Get at some fuckin’ grunts! Gotta find the grunts!

Hey.
坏蛋
Badass.
你能教我怎么打手势吗?
Would you teach me hand signals?
关我屁事
I don’t give a shit.
有一次…
One time…
我在长滩
when I was in Long Beach,
我有个朋友 他在找我
this friend of mine was looking for me,
我站在车顶 尿在他脑袋上
and I was on top of the car, and I pissed on his head.
我就是做点疯狂事
Just being crazy, you know what I mean?
别对我做那些事啊
Don’t you get crazy with me.
我又感觉有点不舒服了
I think I’m gonna be sick again.
这问题打算怎么解决?
How are we gonna work this out?
什么问题
Work what out?
谁睡哪张床?
Who gets what bed?
有什么区别么
What the fuck difference does it make?
我不能没完没了地面对这破事
Well, I can’t take this shit indefinitely, man.
什么破事?
What shit?
得有人做个决定吧
Somebody’s gotta make a decision.
对吧
Yeah?
你瞧
There you go.
记住了
Just remember,
军衔高低权力不同
rank has its privileges.
等等
Wait a minute.
这张床什么破烂玩意
This fucking thing’s made from shit here.
什么?
What?
什么破玩意儿
Fuckin’ thing. Fuckin’ thing.
这破烂玩意儿…
Hey, this fuckin’‒ Oh.
我们现在要做的是 在费城下火车
All we gotta do is get off the train at Philly,
然后坐巴士去卡姆登(新泽西)
and take a bus to Camden.
这有什么问题吗
What’s the matter with that?
也就两个小时
It’s a couple of hours.
他没要求要去见母亲啊
He didn’t ask to see his mother.
他这人 就算拉肚子也不会要求去上厕所的
He wouldn’t even ask to go to the head if he had the runs.
相信我 他会想见老妈一面的
I’m telling you, he wants to see his mother.
我们怎么知道她在不在家
How do we know she’s home?
今天礼拜天! – 礼拜天啊
It’s Sunday! Sunday.
礼拜天又不代表什么
What’s that supposed to mean?
拜托
Come on.
你想回家看看妈么?
Do you wanna go and see your mother?
我不想给你们俩惹麻烦
I don’t wanna get you guys in trouble or nothin’.
你们对我已经够好的了
I mean, you’ve been so good to me already.
该死 那就一起去看看你老妈吧
Shit. Let’s go and see your mother.
别担心了 阿骡
Don’t worry about it, Mule.
那边是卡尔文·库里奇初中
That’s Calvin Coolidge Junior High.
我以前在那上学
I went there.
是么? – 是
Yeah? Yeah.
麦多斯 你♥爸♥在哪 – 西雅图
Where’s your old man, Meadows? Seattle.
华盛顿州的西雅图
Seattle, Washington.
我知道西雅图在哪 你♥爸♥在西雅图做什么
I know where it is. What’s he doing?
好像在五金店上班
Oh, I think he works at a hardware store.
他有家室
He’s married.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!