南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo‒
听我说 麦多斯
Lighten up, will you, Meadows?
天哪
Jesus.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo‒
你在念经啊
You’re chanting.

Wow.
我也是日莲正宗的成员 我叫唐娜
I’m a member of Nichiren Shoshu. My name is Donna.
你好 – 你好
How do you do? Hello.
你在祈祷什么呢
What are you chanting for?
麦多斯 说吧 告诉她你在祈祷什么
Go ahead, Meadows. Tell her what you’re chanting for.
姑娘吗? – 这个…
A girl? – Well‒
没关系 你可以祈祷任何事
That’s okay. You can chant for anything.
你叫什么名字? – 麦多斯
What’s your name? Meadows.
是名不是姓 – 拉里
Your first name. Larry.
拉里
Larry. Larry,
跟我来吧 我介绍些人给你认识
um, why don’t you come over and meet some people?
我向大家介绍你 就一会儿
I’ll introduce you. Just for a minute.
来吧 我们马上就回来
Come on. We’ll be right back.
如果这情况他还胆小退出 那我也无话可说了
If this guy gets pussy out of this, I’m gonna eat my fuckin’ flat hat, man.
是 我也要开始祷告
Yeah, and I’m gonna start chanting too.
你们俩 手里的事立即停下
Hey, you guys, drop your socks and grab your cocks.
我们有个派对要去 – 是吗?
We’re going to a party. – Yeah?
重要时刻要来了啊 麦多斯
This could be the big one, huh, Meadows?
你刚搬进来? – 搬进来不久
You just moved in? Well, not too long ago.
我觉得我不久又要搬走了
But I think I might move out again too.
是吗
Yeah.
找个住处挺难的 – 这个派对很不错
It’s a problem finding a place. This is a nice party.
我们现在跟坐在巴士站有什么区别
Might as well be at a fuckin’ bus stop.
放轻松 – 我挺轻松的
Relax. I am relaxed.
阿骡 我告诉你 这事尽在掌握
Hey, I’m tellin’ ya, Mule, we got it made.
我们只需要把那边那个蠢货弄走
All we gotta do is get rid of that silly-looking creep there…
这三个妞就都是我们的了
and we got these three chicks all to ourselves.
是这样么 – 当然了 为什么不是啊
We have, huh? Yeah. Why not?
那三个妞宁愿互相操 也不愿
Because those three chicks would rather fuck each other…
接近咱俩半步 这就是为什么
than come near us, that’s why not.
在海上的感觉是无以伦比的
There’s nothing like being on the sea.
就算在海军
Even in the Navy.
站在桥上
Being on the bridge.
做份男人的工作 – 听着不错
Doing a man’s job. Sounds great.
你去哪呢
Where you going? Huh?
我没想扳倒整个政♥府♥ 安妮特
I’m not putting down the whole fuckin’ government, Annette.
我只想要他告诉我一件事
I just want him to tell me one thing.
关于尼克松 你肯定有哪一点不喜欢的吧
There’s gotta be one thing you don’t like about Nixon.
你有好多唱片啊
You sure have a lot of records.
是啊 大多数都是免费的
Yeah. I get most of ’em free.
我在这行工作
I work in the business.
哪一行?
What business?
我闻到了大♥麻♥味
Hey, I smell grass. I smell grass, Badass.
我给这姑娘胡说八道了好多
Kid, I am giving this girl such a line of horseshit.
难以置信
It is unbelievable.
是吗 – 她喜欢极了
Yeah. She loves it. She loves it.
做份男人的工作
Doing a man’s job.
对着船… 说话
Talking… to ships.
经过了一里又一里的
Across miles and miles,
海洋之地
liquid real estate.
噢 人生的顶峰
Ooh, big time.
你们怎么没有更多的黑人军官
How come you don’t see more black officers?
因为通常来说你需要一个白人来推荐
‘Cause you got to have a recommendation from a white man usually.
那你怎么会… – 尼克松说的话 你就不感觉不舒服吗
Then how can you stay– Nothing that Nixon says disturbs you?
这样对吗?你说 这样对吗?
Is that right? Just tell me, is that right?
亨利 你要把我逼疯了 – 靠
Henry, you’re driving me crazy. Oh, shit.
你们在休假吗?
You guys on leave, or what?
你是说自♥由♥啊 – 自♥由♥
Liberty, you mean. Liberty.
不是
No.
那你们来这干嘛了?
Well, uh, what are you guys doing, anyway?
他俩送我去监狱
They’re taking me to jail.
我见过很多事 我见过别人做的…
I’ve seen things. I’ve seen men do things that–
今天这种时候我都不想跟你说这些 亲爱的
I wouldn’t even begin to tell you at a time like this, my fair darlin’.
我能看出这些事对你的影响 – 是吗?
I can see what it’s done for you. Can you?
那很好啊 – 肯定是军服的效果
That’s wonderful. Must be the uniform.
水军服很帅气吧 – 是啊
They are… cute, aren’t they? Oh, yeah.
我喜欢… 知道我喜欢它哪一点吗?
I like the‒ You know what I like about it?
这水手服我最喜欢它的一点是
One of my favorite things about this uniform…
它让我的老二看起来很帅
is the way that it makes your dick look. Huh?
去越南你感觉如何?
How did you feel about going to Vietnam?
总统让你去 你就只能听他的
The man says go, you gotta do what the man says.
我们活在这人的权力之下
We’re living in this man’s world, ain’t we?
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
八年
Eight years.
我可以减刑两年
I get two off,
所以只有六年
so it’s only six.
你怎么不逃走?
Why don’t you get away?
逃走?
Get away?
去加拿大
To Canada.
我有个朋友 乔治·卢西多
I’ve got this friend, George Lucido.
是他折伏了我 他是多伦多那边团体的领导
He Shakubukued me. He’s a group chief in Toronto.
我把他的号♥码给你
I’ll give you his number.
我不能这样 – 为什么
I couldn’t. Why not?
那样他俩就倒霉了
It would be their ass.
你欠他们什么?
What do you owe them?
他们是我最好的朋友 唐娜
They’re my best friends, Donna.

Come on.
我们这是去哪 – 跟我来
Where are we going? Come on.
什么?
What?
这事由你决定
It’s up to you.
但我会为你祷告
But I’m gonna chant for you.
全心全意为你祷告
I’m gonna chant for you with my whole heart.
祷告?
Chant?

Yes.
祈祷你能逃走
That you get away.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
坏蛋?
Badass?
又有什么事啊 麦多斯
What the fuck is it now, Meadows?
如果你是天主教♥徒♥ 诵经是种渎神行为吗
If you’re Catholic, do you think it’s, uh, sacrilegious to chant?
诵经让你跟姑娘上♥床♥了吗? – 没有
Did it get you laid? No.
那你还继续诵经干什么
Then Meadows, what the fuck do you want to go on chanting for?
诵个屁啊
Chant your ass off, kid,
这世上的姑娘 你要想上 就必须付出代价 不管什么形式
but any pussy you get in this world you’re gonna have to pay for one way or another.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
我们什么时候到波士顿?
When do we get to Boston?
还有两个小时
Two hours.
我们什么时候要到朴茨茅斯?
What time we got to be in Portsmouth?
不晚于明晚六点
Not after 1800 tomorrow.
那你怎么想
Well, what do you think?
我们得帮这小子找个女人上了
I think we oughta get the kid laid.
上了? – 打扰了
Laid? Excuse me.
没听说过?
Ever heard of it?
服务员 – 是
Waiter? – Yes, sir.
我说我要半熟的荷包蛋
I asked for my eggs over easy.
是半熟的啊 – 才不是
Well, they are over easy, sir. No, they’re not.
我这是在学呢
I’m learnin’. I’m learnin’. Huh?
你在想带这小子去妓院吧
You’re figurin’ on taking that kid to a cathouse, ain’t ya?
是啊
Yeah.
拜托 阿骡 他都18了 还是处♥男♥
Come on, Mule. He’s 18 years old, and he ain’t never been fucked.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!