(捷克斯洛伐克共♥产♥主义的终结)
(米拉达·霍拉科娃)
米拉达
(每日电讯报 希♥特♥勒♥提出明确要求)
(米拉达·霍拉科娃成功的新立法)
(先驱纪事报: 战争结束!)
(战争结束!)
(捷克斯洛伐克解放!)
(米拉达·霍拉科娃批评共♥产♥主义)
(米拉达·霍拉科娃)
米拉达·霍拉科娃 1901-1950
(米拉达·霍拉科娃在法国接受荣誉勋章)
(华盛顿特区 1949年)
1953年 博胡斯拉夫到达华盛顿特区
他多次尝试带亚娜和他一起离开均告失败
1968年 在分别20年后
亚娜和博胡斯拉夫最终在美国团聚
1989年 一场没有流血的革命推♥翻♥了共♥产♥主义政♥府♥
捷克斯洛伐克脱离了共♥产♥主义阵营
当今世界上还有20亿人生活在独♥裁♥政♥府♥统治之下
谨以此片献给争取自♥由♥的斗争
真理必胜
布拉格 1990年
PRAGUE, 1990
谢谢你
Thank you.
这么多年后故地重游是什么心情?
So, how does it feel being back after… how many years?
时光荏苒
A long time.
我是司法部长布雷绍娃
I am Minister of Justice Buresova.
– 您好 霍拉科娃夫人 – 你好
– How do you do, Mrs. Horakova? – How do you do?
很高兴见到你
I’m glad to meet you.
这边请
Please.
我能先看看它们吗?
Can I see them first?
我们希望在媒体面前将它们移交给您
We’re hoping to hand them to you in front of the cameras.
一种象征符号♥ 如果您同意的话
A symbolic gesture, if you will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
迟到的移交 不是吗?
A bit of a late delivery, isn’t it?
我应该跟他们说什么?
What should I tell them?
对不起 不过我需要先看一遍
I’m sorry, but I need to read it first.
最近我在什么地方读到过一篇文章
I have recently read somewhere
说信件就像远方的星星发出的光芒
that a letter is like a ray of light from a distant star.
光芒直达我们并照耀我们
Its light comes to us and shines on us,
光芒在黑暗中给我们指明了道路 即使源头早已消失
it shows us the way in the darkness even though the source is often long gone
即使源头已不存在
and it doesn’t exist anymore.
我会用我的文字拥抱你亲吻你
I will be embracing you and kissing you with my words
即使写这些文字的手已经消失
even though the hand that has written them will be long gone.
我的小姑娘亚娜
My only little girl Jana,
感谢上帝赐福让我成为你的母亲
God blessed my life as a woman with you.
除了你父亲给予我的神奇爱情
Apart from your father’s magic love,
你就是我命中注定的最好礼物
you were the greatest gift I received from fate.
布拉格 1933年
PRAGUE, 1933
总统先生正在等您 霍拉科娃夫人
The President is expecting you, Mrs. Horakova.
– 他真的要见我了 博胡 – 是的… 还有小小的我
– He’s actually seeing me, Bohu. – Yes… and the little part of me.
他对我的工作感兴趣
He was interested in my work.
他对我有关妇女运动的想法感兴趣
He was interested in my thoughts about the women’s movement.
那他是希望你参政了
So he wants you in politics.
伦敦 1933年
LONDON, 1933
希♥特♥勒♥…
Hitler…
…疯狂 扭曲
…deranged, twisted.
扭曲
Twisted.
疯狂
Deranged.
希♥特♥勒♥… 侵权…
Hitler… torted…
歪曲… 扭曲
Distort… twisted.
希♥特♥勒♥…
Hitler’s…
歪曲?
Distorted?
我们与德国的结盟是成功的完美典范
Our union with Germany is a perfect example of success.
– 成功? – 是的
– Success? – Yeah.
这是一个明显的糟糕榜样
It is a downright horrible example.
这不是结盟
It is not a union.
这是占领!
It is an occupation!
歇斯底里的女人
Hysterical woman.
对你来说每个有思想的女人都是歇斯底里?
Is every woman with an opinion hysterical to you?
捷克斯洛伐克不会引起任何人的兴趣
Czechoslovakia is hardly an interest to anyone.
捷克斯洛伐克的经济在世界上屈指可数
Czechoslovakian economy is one of the largest in the world
我肯定希♥特♥勒♥先生正在打算占领我们 就为了这个目的
and I am sure Herr Hitler is preparing to occupy us. For that very reason.
犹太人!
Jew!
抗♥议♥… 如果这重要的话
Protestant… as if it matters.
我觉得我们该走了
I think it’s time for us to go.
是的
Yes.
到了什么程度你们才会有人说 “够了!”?
At which point would any of you say, “Enough!”?
难道要等希♥特♥勒♥占了巴黎或伦敦你们才会严肃对待他的威胁?
Must Hitler reach Paris or London for you to take his threat seriously?
先生们…
Gentlemen…
法国和英国正把我们抛向狼群
France and Britain are throwing us to the wolves.
他们只关心他们自己的利益
They have only concerned about their own interests.
他们没有意识到他们也只不过是另一群待宰羔羊
And they don’t realize they’re simply sheep of a different flock.
恶狼永远不会满足
The wolf never stops eating.
家里有人吗?
Is anyone home?
– 哟! – 我没想到你们在家
– Boo! – I had no idea you were there.
我给你们准备了礼物
I have something for you
从伦敦和巴黎带回来的
from London and Paris.
帮我 快帮我
Help, help.
盒子太紧了
It was pretty stiff.
试戴一下
Try it on.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
旅行时间越来越长了
These trips are getting longer and longer.
我一直想去巴黎
I’ve always wanted to go to Paris.
– 给你一部分巴黎怎么样? – 谢谢
– What if a piece of Paris came to you? – Thank you.
佩比克以后会带你去的
Pepik will take you one day.
就像你妻子带你去?
Just as your wife took you?
来吧 去厨房♥帮我一下
Come on. Help me in the kitchen.
这趟旅行怎么样?
How was the trip?
嗯 就像我的亲女儿那样令人愉快
Well, they were as agreeable as my own daughter.
亚娜会好起来的
It will get better with Jana.
跟其他人 我可不敢保证
With the others, I am not so sure.
这个地方很好
This is a good place.
什么时候?
When?
我们会尽早
As soon as we can.
博胡 让我来做吧
Bohu, I want to do it.
愿意帮助抵抗组织的名单
A list of those willing to help with the resistance.
当然
Of course.
我来拿着名单
I will carry it.
你肯定吗 普拉明科娃议员?
Are you sure senator Plaminkova?
这是个糟糕的主意 你有家庭
This was not a good idea. You have a family.
– 不 – 我亲自来
– No. – I should do it myself.
不 不 不 正因为我们是一个家庭 他们才不大可能搜查
No, no, no. Because we are a family, they are much less likely to search us.
你确定要这样做?
Are you sure about this?
别担心 我们会没事的
Don’t worry, we will be fine.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我应该拿着名单
I should carry the list.
为什么?
Why?
一旦发生任何事 他们不会搜查一个女人
If anything happens, they are not likely to search a woman.
每个人的名字都在那个名单上
Everyone’s name is on that list,
整个抵抗组织
the whole resistance.
我会很快销毁的
I will get rid of it quickly.
亚娜
Jana.
霍拉一家在哪?
Family Horak?
是霍拉科娃夫人?
Mrs. Horakova?
是的
Yes.
看在上帝的份上 不过是止咳糖而已!
For the love of God, it’s just cough candy!
吃太多糖对她牙齿没有好处
Too much candy is bad for her teeth.
够了!
Enough!
回到家后 记得跟薇拉姨妈分享糖果
Now when you get home be sure to share some with Aunt Vera.
明白吗?
You understand?
我们要带你们去调查
We are taking you in for questioning.
你们带他去哪儿?
Where are you taking him?
过来吃饭吧 亚娜
Come and eat, Jana.
多久?
How long?
爸爸… 我怎么会知道?
Pappa… how am I supposed to know?
– 他们拒绝说明 – 我真不敢相信这个
– They refused to say. – I cannot believe this.
我告诉她太危险了不要去
I told her it was dangerous and not to go.
现在别 亚娜 你会没胃口…
Not now, Jana, you’ll spoil your ap…
– 她怎么能这样? – 别现在说
– How could she? – Not now.
我去打扫客厅
I will clean the living room.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!