The war criminals will proceed in orderly fashion to the main waiting room
所有战犯列队有序进入候车室
and await instructions.
等候指示
No talking! Obey the guards!
不准讲话 服从卫兵
War criminals must proceed to the main waiting room!
所有战犯必须进入候车室
Those caught talking will be severely punished!
凡互相交谈者一律严惩
The Emperor!
皇上
Your Majesty! Your Majesty! Your Majesty!
皇上 皇上 皇上
What do they think they’re doing? Stop! It is dangerous!
他们以为他们在干吗?站住 危险
Go back. Go back. Go!
回去 快回去
Are you mad? They could kill us all!
你们疯了? 他们会把我们都杀了
Go! Go!
去 去
Open the door! Open the door!
开门 开门
Open the door! Open the door!
开门 开门
Mama!
嬷嬷
By the command of Her Imperial Majesty, also called, the compassionate,
奉慈禧端佑康颐昭豫庄诚
and the Blessed, the Respectful, and the Long-Living,
寿恭钦献崇熙
the Empress Dowager commands.
圣母皇太后懿旨
Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi, son of Prince Chun,
醇亲王之子 爱新觉罗·溥仪
shall be transferred immediately to the Forbidden City
从即日起住在宫内教养
and will remain in the great within, awaiting Her Majesty’s decision. Respect this!
并在上书房♥读书 钦此
Ar Mo, I am giving you my son.
二嫫 我把阿哥交给你了
My son is your son!
我的阿哥就是你的儿子
Quick! Quick!
快 快
I want to go home!
我要回家
Look, look at all the camels.
看 看骆驼
And look at the Forbidden City!
看紫禁城
Give him to me.
把他给我
Ar Mo!
二嫫
Pu Yi, come here.
溥仪 过来
How small you are.
你真小啊
Are you afraid of me?
你怕我吗?
Everyone is.
他们谁都怕我
I am the Grand Empress Dowager,
我是老太后
and I have lived here for a long, long time.
我住在这宫里好多好多个年头
And they call me the old Buddha.
他们叫我老佛爷
This is Peony. Do you like her?
它叫牡丹 你喜欢它吗?
Men, you know, are not allowed in the Forbidden City after dark.
你知道吗 天黑以后宫里都是不准有男人
Even little men like you!
就连你这样的小小哥也不行
The only man who can live here is the Emperor.
只有皇帝才能住在这
But the Emperor is on high, riding the dragon now!
可是今儿个皇帝他驭龙宾天了
He died today!
今儿他驾崩了
Longevity.
请进长寿汤
These other men, they’re not real men.
这些人不是老爷们
They’re all eunuchs.
他们都是太监
And, now, they’re all waiting for me to die.
这会儿 他们都在等着我升♥天♥呢
That is why they’re putting my bed in the middle of the room,
就为这个 他们把我的床抬到屋子当中
under the black pearl.
绑在夜明珠底下
Little Pu Yi,
小溥仪
I have decided that you will be the new Lord of Ten Thousand Years.
我决定立你为嗣皇帝
You will be the Son of Heaven.
你将成为天子
Are we going home, Papa?
我们回家吗?阿玛
Sssh! Sssh! Sssh! It will soon be over.
嘘 嘘 嘘 就快完了
Look!

Look!

Cricket!
蝈蝈
Cricket! Cricket! Where’s the cricket?
蝈蝈 蝈蝈 蝈蝈在哪儿?
Ahh, he is my friend, Your Majesty.
它是我的朋友 皇上
Safe and warm under my arm.
在我怀里既安全又暖和
Kept me company on the long journey here.
一路作伴到这里
Ahh, see? He is kowtowing to Your Majesty.
您瞧 它给皇上叩头呢
Now, he can be the Emperor’s cricket!
现在 它是皇上的蝈蝈了
Can’t let anybody in!
别让任何人进来
His soup is getting cold!
他的汤快凉了
Get out of here!
滚开
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
In the People’s Republic of China.
在中华人♥民♥共和国
Why did you stop me?
你为什么要阻拦我?
You are a criminal! You must be judged.
你是个罪犯 你必须受审
I’m the Lord of Ten Thousand Years.
我是万岁爷
Go.
起来
If you really wanted to die, you would have succeeded.
若你真的想死 你就早死了
You will kill me anyway.
你们早晚会杀了我的
Whatever happens,
不管怎样
you’ll be kept alive until you have been judged.
都会留着你的命直到你被审判
Your Majesty, this is the Forbidden City.
皇上 这就是紫禁城
Ah, look! This little one is Your Majesty’s bedroom.
您瞧 这个小的是皇上的寝宫
This is where we are.
我们就在这儿
Am I going home today?
今儿我回家吗?
Not today, not yet. A-And here, look.
今儿不回去 不回去 还有这儿 您瞧
This is the Hall of Supreme Harmony
这是太和殿
where Your Majesty was crowned.
皇上登基的地方
I give Your Majesty the Gate of Marshall Valor.
皇上 奴才给您拿神武门
I give you the majugate the… gate! Yes.
我给你拿神武门 喳
Yes, and the Palace with the Loudest Heaven… and… yes.
喳 还有乾清宫
Your Majesty, your Imperial bath is ready!
皇上 洗澡水准备好了
I don’t like baths!
我不想洗澡
I don’t like baths!
我不想洗澡
I don’t like baths!
我不想洗澡
I don’t like baths anymore!
我不洗
I don’t like baths anymore!
我不洗
I don’t like baths!
我不想洗澡
I don’t like baths!
我不想洗澡
Bean curd today and no meat!
今日吃素 忌荤
Is it true I can do anything I want?
我想干什么就干什么 是真的吗?
Of course, Your Majesty!
当然 皇上
Anything you want.
干什么都行
You are the Lord of Ten Thousand Years.
您是万岁爷
No!

Not in my face!
别泼奴才脸
I’m the Son of Heaven! I’m the Son of Heaven!
我是天子 我是天子
Yes! Oh, yes! I am the Son of Heaven!
喳 喳 我是天子
Ar Mo! I want to go home!
二嫫 我要回家
I want to go home!
我要回家
I want to go home!
我要回家
I want to go home, Ar Mo! I want to go home.
我要回家 二嫫 我要回家
♪The moon is bright and the wind is calm.♪
♪月儿明 风儿静♪
♪The leaves are covered with windows.♪
♪树叶儿遮窗棂啊♪
Once upon a time,
从前
there was a great tree and a great wind.
有一棵大树和一阵大风
The tree and the wind were always fighting,
大树和大风常常打架
but when wind came back,
但是当大风回来的时候
it was angrier and stronger then ever.
比以前更生气 更强壮
Father.

My lady, she is the new nurse.
看 那个多年轻啊
This is good breast milk.
奶水真足啊
Come on, hurry!
老头 愣着什么 叫你呢
♪The moon is bright and the wind is calm.♪
♪月儿明 风儿静♪
♪The leaves are covered with windows.♪
♪树叶儿遮窗棂啊♪
♪Cricket make a sound.♪
♪蛐蛐儿叫铮铮♪
♪It’s like the strings.♪
♪好比那琴弦声啊♪
♪The voice is light and the tune is pleasant.♪
♪琴声儿轻 调儿动听♪
♪The cradle swings gently.♪
♪摇篮轻摆动啊♪
♪Mother’s baby, close your eyes.♪
♪娘的宝宝 闭上眼睛♪
♪Sleep, sleep in a dream.♪
♪睡了那个睡在梦中啊♪
And that’s how you became my child.
他怎么成了我的孩子
I repeat.
再说一遍
Prisoners going to their cells will walk with their heads bowed.
犯人进入牢房♥时必须低头
Keep your eyes on the ground!
眼看地
No looking forward or to the side!
不准东张西望
The guards will give you directions and tell you when to turn!
卫兵会告诉你们往哪走 在哪拐弯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!