And who am I? I’m nobody.
那我算什么?我什么也不是
I did not know you were so unhappy.
我不知道你这么不高兴
You can only have one wife in the West.
在西洋你只能娶一位夫人
I want a divorce.
我要离婚
No one can divorce me!
没人能和我离婚
I want a divorce!
我要离婚
Come inside with me?
跟我一起进去?
Leave me alone.
不要管我
Your Ladyship!
夫人
Thank you.
谢谢
I do not need it!
我不需要
I do not need it!
我不需要
Wen Hsiu?
文绣?
Elizabeth! Can I come in?
伊莉萨白 我可以进来吗?
Don’t you remember me?
你难道不记得我了?
I’m dressed like a pilot, but I still can’t fly!
我穿得像个飞行员 但我还不会飞
Not yet.
还不会
Eastern Jewel! We had dancing classes together!
东珍 我们一起上舞蹈课
Yes, just before your marriage.
对 在你结婚之前
Silly girl! Why do people want to get married?
傻姑娘 为什么人们要结婚呢?
Wen Hsiu has gone. She will never come back.
文绣走了 她再也不会回来了
Is it so bad?
至于这么难受吗?
She was my only friend.
她是我唯一的朋友
Well, at least now you’ve got your husband all to yourself!
好啦 至少你的丈夫就全归你了
And you’ve got me!
你还有我
I’ll be your friend.
我会做你的朋友
You smoke opium? Be wicked.
你抽大烟? 罪过
It’s the best in Shanghai!
这是上海最好的
Why are you going to Europe?
为什么你要去欧洲?
The place to go is Japan! It’s more fun than anywhere!
应该去日本 那里比任何地方都有趣
It’s modern.
摩登的地方
How do you know we’re going to Europe? It is a secret.
你怎么知道我们要去欧洲?这是个秘密
Oh, I know everything!
我知道所有的事
I know Chiang Kai Shek has got false teeth.
我知道蒋♥介♥石♥有假牙
I even know his nickname, “cash my check!”
我甚至知道他的绰号♥ “兑现支票”
I’m a spy. And I don’t care who knows it.
我是个间谍 而我也不怕别人知道
A spy?
间谍?
I work for the Japanese Special Service Bureau,
我为日本特务机关工作
and I’ve come to protect you.
我是来保护你的
The Japanese. They are getting closer to him every day.
日本人 他们越来越接近他
He is sending his brother to the military academy in Tokyo.
他要把他弟弟送到东京的军事学院
They talk to him about Manchuria all the time.
他们一直和他谈论满洲的事
And Mr. Amakasu never says hello to me.
甘粕先生也从不和我打招呼
I do not trust the Japanese.
我不信任日本人
Of course, I’d love to be the Emperor’s new secondary consort!
当然 我很乐意当皇上新淑妃
Eastern Jewel.
东珍
If the post is available.
如果有空位的话
The post is vacant, my dear cousin.
那位置空着 亲爱的表妹
But you do not fit the part!
但你不配
Wen Hsiu left the dog behind. Do you want it?
文绣把狗留下了 你想要吗?
It is my fault. It is all my fault.
是我的错 全都是我的错
I came to see you, Your Majesty,
我来探望您 皇上
to give you bad news.
给您带来了坏消息
Something terrible has happened.
出了件可怕的事
The Imperial tombs of our Manchurian ancestors have been attacked and robbed
我们满洲祖先的皇陵遭到破坏 被盗了
by troops of the Kuomintang. Chinese soldiers.
是国♥民♥党♥的中国兵
A warlord working for Chiang Kai Shek.
蒋♥介♥石♥手下的一个军阀
The body of the Empress Dowager was hacked to pieces.
慈禧太后的遗骨被劈成碎块
Her pearl necklace has become a wedding present from Chiang Kai Shek
她凤冠上的珍珠成了蒋♥介♥石♥给新婚夫人的
to his new wife.
一个结婚礼物
Prisoner 981 reporting.
981号♥犯人到
Open the door!
进来
Close the door!
把门关上
Tell me, 981. Do you consider yourself to be Chinese?
告诉我 981号♥ 你认不认为自己是中国人?
Of course.
当然是
What is this?
这是什么?
Japan.
日本
And what do you call this part of China?
你管中国的这个部分叫什么?
The Northeast.
东北
And what did you call it as a child?
你小时候管它叫什么?
Manchuria.
满洲
Japan invaded Manchuria on September eighteenth, 1931
日本在1931年9月18日侵略了满洲
and began to set up a puppet state called Manchukuo.
随后筹备建立叫满洲国的傀儡政♥府♥
Shortly afterwards,
之后不久
a Japanese delegation paid you a secret visit in Tientsin
一个日本代表团在天津秘密拜访了你
to request your collaboration, which you say you refused.
请求你的合作 你说你拒绝了
Speak up!
说出来
I’ve already told you. I have told you a hundred times.
我已经告诉你们了 我说了一百遍了
Tell us again! Tell us two hundred times!
再跟我们说 跟我们说两百遍
I refused to collaborate.
我拒绝合作
You say you refused,
你说你拒绝了
but a month later, on November tenth, 1931,
可一个月后 在1931年11月10日
there you are arriving in Manchuria,
你就到了满洲
or should I call it Manchukuo?
或许我应该称它为满洲国?
Now, according to this so-called confession of yours,
好 根据你这份所谓的交代
you didn’t go of your own free will!
你并不是自愿去的
You insist that you were kidnapped by the Japanese!
你坚持说你是被日本人绑♥架♥去的
Yes.
是的
And taken to Manchuria by force!
是被武力劫持到满洲的
Yes! Sit down!
是的 坐下
Do you remember a man called Reginald Fleming Johnston?
你记不记得一个叫雷金纳德·弗莱明·庄士敦的人?
He was your tutor.
他是你的家庭教师
Yes.
是的
And a good friend, I believe.
我相信也是你的好朋友
After twenty-eight years in China,
在中国待了28年后
Mr. Johnston returned to England.
庄士敦先生回到了英格兰
He became a professor of Oriental studies at London University,
他成了伦敦大学东方学的教授
and he wrote a book.
他写了一本书
It is called Twilight in the Forbidden City,
叫《紫禁城的黄昏》
and it is dedicated to you.
是献给你的
I am going to miss you, Johnston.
我会想念你的 庄士敦
I shall miss you, Your Majesty.
我也会想念你的 皇上
Do you think a man can become Emperor again?
你认为一个人可以再次成为皇帝吗?
Yes.
可以
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 皇上
How can we say “Good-bye”?
我们怎能说”再见”?
As we said, “Hello.”
就像我们说”您好”
Farewell, Mr. Johnston.
再见 庄士敦先生
Farewell, Your Majesty.
再见 皇上
All aboard! All aboard!
请上船 请上船
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Good-bye, Mr. Johnston!
再见 庄士敦先生
We’ll never forget you, Mr. Johnston.
我们永远不会忘记你 庄士敦先生
Good-bye! Mr. Johnston! Good-bye! Good-bye!
再见 庄士敦先生 再见 再见
All aboard!
请上船
On page four-hundred and forty-nine, Mr. Johnston writes,
在449页 庄士敦先生写到
The endeavor to make out that
企图证明的
the Emperor had been kidnapped by the Japanese
皇帝被日本人绑♥架♥这件事
is wholly untrue.
是完全不真实的
He left Tientsin and went to Manchuria of his own free will.
他是自愿离开天津去往满洲
Johnston was a liar!
庄士敦撒谎
What did you say? I didn’t hear you.
你说什么?我没听清楚
Mr. Johnston had left before I was taken to Manchuria.
在我被带到满洲前 庄士敦先生就已离开了
He could not have known what happened.
他不可能知道发生了什么事
Sit down!
坐下
Is this your confession, 895?
这是你的交代吗 895号♥?
Yes.
是的
According to this account,
根据这份交代
you prepared the man’s things on the morning of November ninth!
你在11月9日的早晨将这个人的行李收拾好
Isn’t it unusual for a man who’s kidnapped to have his luggage packed
对一个被绑♥架♥的人来说在他被绑♥架♥的前一天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!