by his valet the day before he’s kidnapped?
还让仆人收拾行李这正常吗?
This is what you’ve written, isn’t it?
这是你写的 对不对?
Who told you to pack this man’s luggage?
是谁让你去收拾这个人的行李的?
These two stories don’t fit, do they?
这两种说法不一样 不是吗?
It was a long time ago. Perhaps I made a mistake.
那是很久以前的事了 也许我记错了
You are lying!
你在撒谎
You are both lying!
你们都在撒谎
Control yourself!
冷静点
My family was buried alive in Manchukuo.
我的家人可在满州国活活被害的
My mother digged her own grave because of people like them.
我母亲自杀就是因为他们这帮人
Smash the enemies. Smash them forever.
消灭敌人 永远地消灭他们
Enough.
够了
These might help you to remember the truth.
这些可以帮助你回忆真♥相♥
What made you write that?
是什么使你那样写?
It is the truth.
那是真的
Chen Pao Shen wishes you a safe journey.
陈宝琛祝您一路顺风
You mean he refuses to say goodbye to me.
你是说他不和我道别
He will see me when he comes to my coronation.
他参加我的登基大典时会见到我
Request a truce. In case you change your mind.
请求休战 万一您改变主意
I am the hereditary ruler of the Manchurian people.
我是满洲人♥民♥的世袭统治者
There can be no Manchukuo without me.
没有我就没有满洲国
Do you not see? The Japanese are using you.
你没看出来吗?日本人正在利用你
I must try to use them.
我也必须试着利用他们
The Japanese invasion of Manchuria
日本人对满洲的侵略
will be condemned by the League of Nations
将会受到国际联盟的谴责
and by every civilized country on earth!
甚至受到世界所有文明国家的谴责
The Chinese Republic has broken every promise it ever made to me!
中华民♥国♥违背了它对我许下的每一个承诺
Chinese troops desecrated the tombs of my ancestors!
中国♥军♥队亵渎了我先祖的陵墓
And Chinese troops did not defend Manchuria from the Japanese!
而且中国♥军♥队抵抗不了日本人对满洲的进攻
But Manchuria is still China!
但满洲仍然是中国的领土
China has turned its back on me.
中国已经背弃了我
Please, do not go.
求求您不要去
Manchuria is the richest frontier in Asia!
满洲是亚洲最富饶的边疆
Coal, oil, railways!
煤 石油 铁路
Millions of Chinese immigrants are going there every year!
每年上百万的中国移♥民♥到那里
I’m going to build my country.
我将建立我的国家
If you go, you betray your country.
如果你去的话 你就是背叛你的国家
Which country?
哪个国家?
Johnston was wrong, but he wasn’t a liar.
庄士敦错了 但他不是个骗子
There was no kidnapping!
不存在绑♥架♥这回事
You went to Manchuria by your own choice,
去满洲是你自己的选择
because you wanted to be Emperor again!
是因为你想再次成为皇帝
You will rewrite your confessions from the beginning!
你要从头重写你的交代
Guard!
卫兵
Take these people away!
把他们带走
Out!
出去
To heaven.
对天
To earth.
对地
Chen Pao Shen is a fool.
陈宝琛真蠢
How could he miss the birth of a new country?
他怎能错过一个新国家的诞生呢?
It looks like the inauguration of a factory.
这看起来像个工厂落成典礼
To the moon.
对月
To the sun.
对日
You’re an empress again.
你又是皇后了
What I’m going to be is a pilot!
我想做的是飞行员
I’m going to train at a secret base near Yokohama
我将在横滨附近的一个秘密基地训练
to learn precision bombing.
学习精确轰炸
I want to bomb Shanghai.
我想轰炸上海
Bomb Shanghai?
轰炸上海?
I hate China!
我恨中国
I hate you.
我恨你
The Japanese Army High Command!
日军最高司令部
Very impressive!
令人印象深刻
The Japanese Army!
日本军队
Quickly!

On behalf of the Emperor of Japan, the commander of the Kantong Army
关东军司令官谨代表代表日本天♥皇♥
extends his warmest congratulations on the occasion of His Majesty’s coronation.
在皇上登基之际表示热烈的祝贺
Manchukuo will grow into a bright vision.
满洲国将出现新气象
Japan will always be on the side of the Emperor.
日本将一直站在皇帝一边
Uh, may I introduce you? My wife, the Princess Hiro Saga.
请让我介绍一下 我的妻子 嵯峨浩公主
Prime Minister Hsiao Hsiu.
这是国务总理大臣郑孝胥
Honorable Chang Chinghui, Minister of Defense.
这是尊敬的张景惠阁下 军政部大臣
The monseigneur, Monseigneur Colonna.
这是主教 科隆纳阁下
The Empress and I accept with great pleasure.
皇后和朕非常高兴地接受
Excuse me, General.
失陪了 将军
And now Mr. Amakasu.
甘粕先生
He’s the new chief of the Manchuria Motion Picture Studio.
他是满洲映画协会的新任理事长
Why do you have to spoil this day? Why?
你为什么要破坏这一天?为什么?
Mr. Amakasu is the most powerful man in Manchukuo.
甘粕先生是满洲国最有权势的人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You did not believe I could be Emperor again, but I am.
你不相信朕能再当皇帝 可是朕已经当上了
You are blind.
你这是昏了头
Do you know what it means to be an empress?
你知道身为皇后意味着什么吗?
You are an empress!
你可是皇后
Why do you not make love to me anymore?
为什么你不再和我上♥床♥?
Because you have become an opium addict.
因为你抽鸦♥片♥上了瘾
Opium killed my mother.
鸦♥片♥害死了朕的额娘
Opium destroyed China.
鸦♥片♥毁了中国
You can buy opium anywhere in Manchukuo!
在满洲国到处都能买♥♥到鸦♥片♥
Shut up! In any shop.
住嘴 在任何一个商店
Shut up!
住嘴
Your brother is going to have a child.
你弟弟要生小孩了
We must have a child.
我们必须要有个孩子
We must have an heir.
我们必须要有个继承人
Emperor Hirohito has officially invited us to Japan.
裕仁天♥皇♥已经正式邀请我们访问日本
I’m going alone. You are staying here.
朕自己去 你留在这里
I would never go to Japan.
我永远都不会去日本
Then go to your room!
那回你的房♥间去
Ten thousand years to His Majesty, the Emperor!
皇上万岁
Ten thousand years!
万岁
Ten thousand years to His Majesty!
皇上万岁
To His Majesty, ten thousand years!
皇上万岁
I told you, I hate you.
告诉你 我恨你
Only because I give you what you need.
就因为我给了你你所需要的
Now we’re engaged.
我们现在订婚了
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
You forgot my toothpowder.
你忘了我的牙粉
Oh… yes, sir.
噢…是的…先生
Move him!
让他搬走
981! Collect your things!
981号♥ 收拾你的东西
I said, collect your things!
我说 收拾你的东西
Keep to the story. That is an order.
坚持那套说法 这是命令
Upstairs!
上楼
Stop!
站住
Your laces are undone. Do them up!
你的鞋带松了 系好
Thursday, you serve lunch.
星期四 你送午餐
Friday, you clean the toilet.
星期五 你扫厕所
Saturday, you sweep the floor.
星期天 你扫走廊
I have never been separated from my family.
我从未和家人分开过
You’d better get used to it!
那你最好习惯它
It’s not so bad. People get used to anything.
这不是件坏事 人们能习惯任何事
You do not remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 是吗?
I was the Minister of Trade, in Manchukuo.
我是满洲国的实业部大臣
You were all in Manchukuo.
你们都在满洲国
Now I’m the cell leader.
我现在是犯人小组长
It is important to follow the rules here.
你必须遵守这里的规章制度
No talking during study sessions!
学习中不得交谈
Where is your gun, Captain? Where are their swords?
你的枪呢 队长?他们的武器呢?
Our weapons have been removed, Your Majesty,
我们的武器被缴了 皇上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!