A thousand miles of rail track laid in less than two years.
两年内就铺好一千英哩铁轨
It’s astonishing.
不可思议
And Omura owns all of it?
全都是大村的?
As soon as he can get rid of the Samurai, he will, yes.
只要除掉武士 就是他的
How do you intend to find Katsumoto?
你要怎么找到胜元?
Don’t worry, Mr. Graham. I assure you, he’ll find us.
别担心 他会来找我们
Move into position!
进入战斗位置
1 st Company, form a battle line on me!
第一连在这里组成战线
Pay attention, it will save your life!
眼观八方会救你一命
2nd Company, form on 1 st Company.
第二连跟在第一连后面
3rd and 4th Company, form up behind.
第三、四连在后面
Fill in on command!
大家集♥合♥
Where’s Hasegawa? He refuses to fight against Katsumoto.
长谷川呢? 他拒绝和胜元作战
Cover down! Captain Algren.
各就各位 欧格仁上尉
We are not here as combatants.
我们不负责打仗
Then who’s gonna lead them? Their own officers.
那谁来指挥士兵? 他们的军官
Let’s move to the rear. We’ll be there presently.
我们到后方 我们马上就会去
Fix bayonets!
上刺刀
Mr. Graham, accompany me to the rear. Yes, of course.
请跟我到后方 好的
Sergeant Gant, report to the rear and see to the disposition of the supply trains.
中士 到后方报到 检查补给火车
Did you hear my order? I did indeed, sir!
你听到我的命令吗? 听到了
Then you will obey it. Now!
那就服从命令 快去!
No disrespect intended, sir, but shove it up your ass.
恕我无礼 我才不甩你
Load! Load!
装弹♥药♥ 装弹♥药♥
Samurai come.
武士来了
You’ll be fine, son.
你不会有事
Assume firing positions! Assume firing positions!
进入射击位置 进入射击位置
Fire on my order only!
等我下令才能开枪
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Reload!
重新装弹♥药♥
Hold the line!
守住防线
Fire at will!
开枪
Lieutenant, fall back!
撤退
Zeb!
中士!
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
This is my son’s village.
这是我儿子的村庄
We are deep in the mountains and winter is coming. You cannot escape.
这里是深山 冬天快来了 你逃不出去
Jolly good.
太好了
Sake.
清酒
Sake?
清酒?
Sake.
清酒
Sake.
清酒
Sake.
清酒
Sake.
清酒
Sake!
清酒
Please.
拜托
Sake.
我要喝酒!
Sake!
清酒!
No!
不!
No!
不!
I told you!
我早跟你说过了!
No!
不要!
Morning.
早安
Go. You, go.
你 出去.
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
You got a name, don’t you?
你有名字吧?
You don’t know what I’m saying, do you?
你听不懂我说什么?
I know why you don’t talk.
我知道你为什么不讲话
You’re angry.
你很不爽
You’re angry because they make you wear a dress.
他们逼你穿裙子 所以你不爽
Son of a bitch.
可恶.
This temple was built by my family a thousand years ago.
我的家族一千年前盖了这座庙
My name is Katsumoto.
我的名字是胜元
What is your name?
你叫什么?
Are my words not correct?
我的英文不标率吗?
I will practice my English with you…
我想跟你练习英语…
if you would honor me.
如果你愿意的话.
You kept me alive just to speak English?
你为了学英语才饶我一命?
Then what do you want?
你到底要干嘛?
To know my enemy.
了解我的敌人.
I’ve seen what you do to your enemies.
我看到你是怎么对待敌人
Warriors in your country do not kill?
你们的武士不杀人吗?
They don’t cut the heads off defeated, kneeling men.
他们不会砍断败将的人头
General Hasegawa asked me to help him end his life.
长谷川将军请我了结他的生命
A Samurai cannot stand the shame of defeat.
武士无法忍♥受失败的耻辱
I was honored to cut off his head.
我很荣幸能砍断他的人头
Many of our customs seem strange to you. The same is true of yours.
我们有很多习俗跟你们不同 你们也一样
For example…
比如说…
not to introduce yourself is considered extremely rude, even among enemies.
不自我介绍是非常无礼的 就算是敌人也一样
Nathan Algren.
纳森欧格仁
I am honored to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
I have enjoyed this conversation in English. I have questions.
这段英语会话很愉快 我有问题
I have introduced myself. You have introduced yourself.
我自我介绍 你也自我介绍
This is a very good conversation.
这是段很棒的英语会话练习
I have questions. They come later.
我有很多问题 以后再问吧!
Who was the warrior in the red armor?
穿朱红色盔甲的武士是谁?
My brotherinlaw, Hirotaro. And the woman who cares for me?
我的妹婿广太郎 照顾我的女人呢?
My sister, Hirotaro’s wife.
我妹妹 广太郎的妻子
Her name is Taka.
她叫多香
I killed her husband?
我杀死她的丈夫?
It was a good death.
他死得很光荣
You!
你!
Thank you.
谢谢
Nicely done.
打得很好
You try.
你试试看
Try.
你试试看
I just realized, I’ve been remiss. Forgive me.
我突然想到 我太鲁莽了 请原谅我
I have yet to thank you for looking out for me yesterday.
我还得感谢你昨天保护我
That is your job, correct?
那是你的职责 对吧?
Protecting me?
负责保护我
Well done, Bob.
干得好 巴布
You don’t mind if I call you “Bob,” do you?
你不介意我叫你巴布吧?
I knew a Bob once. God, he was ugly as a mule.
我认识一个叫巴布的 丑得要命
You a ladies’ man, Bob?
你有女人绿吗?
Ujio is teaching you the way of the Japanese sword.
氏尾在教你练武士刀
Yes, indeed.
是的 没错
You fought against your Red lndians?
你跟印地安人打过仗?
Yes.
是的
Tell me of your part in this war.
说来听听
Why? I wish to learn.
为什么? 我想学习
Read a book. I would rather have a good conversation.
那就去看书 我宁愿跟你好好谈谈
Why? Because…
为什么? 因为…
we are both students of war.
我们都是战场上的学生
So…
那么…
you were the general of your army?
你是个将军?
No.
不是
I was a captain.
我是个上尉
This is a low rank?
这算是低阶军官吗?
A middle rank.
中阶军官
And who was your general?
你的将军是谁?
Don’t you have a rebellion to lead?
你不用去率兵叛变吗?
People in your country do not like conversation?
你们都不喜欢聊天吗?
He was a lieutenant colonel.
他是一名中校
His name was Custer.
他的名字是卡斯特
I know this name.
我知道他
He killed many warriors.
他杀死很多战士
Oh, yes. Many warriors.
是的 不计其数
So he was a good general.
他是很好的将颌
No. No, he wasn’t a good general. He was arrogant and foolhardy.
才不是 他太愚蠢自大

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!