They say Japan was made by a sword.
传说日本是由一把武士刀而形成
They say the old gods dipped a coral blade into the ocean
古神将珊瑚武士刀插入大海
and when they pulled it out,four perfect drops fell back into the sea
拔♥出♥来♥的时候落下四滴完美的水滴
and those drops became the islands of Japan.
这些水滴便成为日本列岛
I say Japan was made by a handful of brave men…
我说日本是由少数勇士所创造…
warriors willing to give their lives…
这些武士愿意为了一个…
for what seems to have become a forgotten word:
早被遗忘的理念牺牲生命:
Honor.
荣誉.
Ladies and gentlemen: Winchester.
各位先生女士 温彻斯特军♥火♥厂
America’s leader in all forms of armament used by the United States Army…
它生产的枪炮被军方广泛使用…
celebrates our nation’s centennial
为了庆祝美国建国百年纪念
by bringing you a true American hero.
我要介绍一位真正的美国英雄
One of the most decorated warriors this country has ever known.
他是一位战功彪炳的军人.
Winner of the Medal of Honor…
曾经获颁荣誉勋章…
for his gallantry on the hallowed ground of Gettysburg.
他在盖茨堡战役中英勇奋战.
He is late of the 7th Cavalry…
他隶属的第七骑兵团…
and their triumphant campaign against the most savage of the lndian nations.
打败骁勇善战的印地安部落.
Ladies and gentlemen,I present to you:
各位先生女士 容我介绍:
Captain Nathan Algren!
纳森欧格仁上尉
Captain Nathan Algren!
纳森欧格仁上尉!
Yes!
是的
Yes!
是的
One moment,ladies and gentlemen.
请稍等一下 各位
Goddamn you, Algren, get out there!
该死 欧格仁 快给我出来
This is your last performance! You’re fired! Now get out there!
演完这一场你就被开除了!快出去!
Come on! I’m sick of this!
快点 我受够你了!
Come on!
快出去!
Yes!
是的
My thanks, Mr. McCabe, you are too kind.
谢谢你 麦坎先生 您过奖了
This, ladies and gents…
各位先生女士…
is the gun that’s winning the West.
这把枪征服了美国大西部
Why, many’s the time, I’ve found myself…
每当我过到危急时刻…
surrounded by a swarm of…
被一群凶狠恶徒…
angry hostiles
团团包围
with nothing but this rifle
手上只有这把枪
between me and a certain and gruesome death.
让我不致于惨死在敌人手中
And let me tell you, folks, the red man
让我告诉大家 红番
is a fearsome enemy.
是凶狠残暴的敌人
And if he’d had his way…
如果他把我击倒…
why, this scalp of mine, would be long gone…
我的头皮就会被剥掉…
and there’d be a balder man standing before you today.
今天你们看到的就会是个秃头佬
Like those poor bastards out there
就跟小巨角战役的士兵一样
on the Little Bighorn.
惨不忍♥睹
Bodies stripped bare
死后衣服被扒光
mutilated.
身首异处
Left to rot in the sun.
在烈日下腐烂不堪
This, ladies and gentlemen, the 73 lever-action
这是一把73年份杠杆式步♥枪♥
Trapper.
叫做〝捕猎者〞
It’s got a seven-shot capacity. Accurate 400 yards, one round per second.
它能装七发子弹 四百码精准度、每秒一发弹
Son, have you ever seen what this could do to a man?
小子 你见识过它的威力吗?
This would blow a hole in your daddy six inches wide.
它能把你♥爸♥的头打出一个大洞
That’s right, missy.
没错 小姐
This beauty.
漂亮吧
You could kill yourself five, six, seven braves without ever having to reload.
不必重新装弹就能连杀七人
Note the patented loading port and the smooth cocking action.
独一无二的装弹口 流畅的上膛动作
My thanks on behalf of those who died
我代表枪下的冤魂感谢大家
in the name of better mechanical amusements
这把枪促进科技的进步
and commercial opportunities.
以及无限的商机
Mr. McCabe here will take your orders.
请踊跃向麦坎先生订购
God bless you all.
上帝保佑大家
I must say, captain, you have a flair for the old melodrama.
上尉 你的戏演得真精辨
You’re alive. I am, indeed.
你没死 没错
Your man Custer says to me, “We’re going to the Little Bighorn.”
卡斯特跟我说:”我们要去小巨角打仗”
Says I, “What’s this ‘we’ stuff?” It’s the walking ticket for me.
我说:〝别把我算在内〞 我已经洗手不干了
Nine lives I have. But I’ll tell you what else I have.
我只剩一条命 但这下机会来了
I have a good job for the both of us.
我替咱们俩找到好工作
God knows it looks as if you’ll need one real soon.
看来你急需一份工作
What kind of a job?
什么工作?
The only job you’re fit for, boyo. A man’s job.
你唯一会做的工作 一份军人的工作
Unless, of course, you got your heart set on a career in the theater.
除非你一心想朝戏剧界发展
Nathan!
纳森
Just listen to what your man has to say.
你先听他怎么说
Been a while. It’s good to see you.
好久不见 见到你真好
I’d like you to meet Mr. Omura from Japan
这位是日本来的大村先生
and his associate, whose name I’ve given up trying to pronounce.
他这位同事的名字我不会念了
Sit down, please.
请坐
Whiskey.
威士忌
Now, Japan’s got it in mind to become a civilized country.
日本想要跻身为文明强国
And Mr. Omura here is willing to spend what it takes…
大村先生愿意不计代价…
to hire white experts to train their army.
邀请国外专家训练日本军队
And if we play our cards right
如果我们表现出色
the Emperor grants the U.S. exclusive rights to supply arms.
美国就能取得军♥火♥独家专卖♥♥权
Well, I have an agreement with Winchester Company.
我和温彻斯特公♥司♥签了合约
I’m certain Mr. Omura has some concept of what an agreement is.
相信大村先生应该会了解
Your performances for the Winchester Company bring you $25 a week.
你目前的周薪是二十五美元
We will pay you $400 a month.
我付你月薪四百元
Five. For each.
五百元 一人五百元
And another 500 when we get the job done.
事成后另付五百
How many other genuine heroes you got lined up?
你找得到真正的战争英雄吗?
Whiskey.
威士忌
So who will we be training your boys to fight?
你们的军队要对付什么人?
His name is Katsumoto Moritsugu. He was once the Emperor’s teacher.
他叫森次胜元 他曾是天♥皇♥的老师
He’s Samurai. Samurai?
他是个”侍” “侍”?
The word you might use is “warrior.”
也就是你们所谓的武士
Mr. Omura is familiar with our experiences dealing with renegades.
大村先生知道我们打过叛军
Is he?
是吗?
He’s even read your book.
他甚至读过你的书
Captain Algren’s study of the tribes
欧格仁对印地安人的研究
was a crucial factor in our defeat of the Cheyenne.
帮助我们击败夏安族
Please excuse. What is funny?
对不起 有什么好笑?
The corps back together again. It’s just so…
昔日同袍又重聚一堂…
inspiring!
我太高兴了
Excuse me.
对不起
I need to use the necessities.
我得去上厕所
This isn’t a problem. I’ll just talk to him for a minute.
请放心 让我跟他谈谈
Colonel Bagley.
贝格利上校
We contacted you because you are Captain Algren’s superior officer
你是欧格仁的上司
and you assured us of his participation.
你向我们保证他会同意
He’ll do it. I just need a minute.
他会的 给我一分钟
Nathan.
纳森
I did what I was ordered to do out there.
当时我是奉命行事
And I have no remorse.
所以我并不内疚
So, what do you say we put the past behind us?
咱们把过去给忘了吧
You want me to kill Jappos, I’ll kill them. I’m not asking you to kill anybody.
你要我杀日本人 我就去杀 我并没有要你去杀人
You want me to kill the enemies of Jappos, I’ll kill their enemies.
你要我杀日本人的敌人也行
Rebs or Sioux or Cheyenne….
不管是叛军、苏族或夏安族….
For 500 bucks a month, I’ll kill whoever you want.
给我月薪五百 我什么人都杀
But keep one thing in mind…
但是我要你记住…
I’d happily kill you for free.
我很乐意免费杀你
July 12th, 1876.
1876年7月12日
There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea.
一望无际的大海令人心安
No past, no future.
没有过去、没有未来
And then at once, I am confronted by the hard truth of present circumstances.
但是我也对目前状况感到困惑
I have been hired to help suppress the rebellion of yet another tribal leader.
我受雇消灭另一支叛军
Apparently, this is the only job for which I am suited.
看来这似乎是我最适合的工作
I am beset by the ironies of my life.
我的人生真是充满讽刺
Captain Algren, I presume? Yes.
欧格仁上尉 是吧? 是的
Jolly good. How do you do? Simon Graham.
你好 我是赛门葛兰
Twenty years ago, this was a sleepy little town.
二十年前这只是一座小渔村
Now look at it.
你现在看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!