as a woman waitin’ with no end in sight,
一个女人的无尽的等待 更难以忍♥受
wonderin’ if she’s remembered or forgotten by the man she loves.
想着她爱的人 是否还记得她
You never even said you were sorry.
你都从来没有道过歉
And now I’m supposed to just run into your arms and melt like butter on a hot muffin?
我假设扑到你怀里 向松糕上的黄油一样熔化?
I’m sorry, Adele. I am. Truly sorry.
对不起 阿黛尔 真的对不起
It’s too late for “I’m sorry,” Junuh!
现在说对不起已经晚了 朱诺!
But- Then- Tell me what to say.
那 告诉我要说什么
It was too long ago.
已经太久了
No, it wasn’t.

It was just a moment ago.
才一瞬间而已
Did something happen since we talked last night?
是不是自从我们昨晚谈话后发生了什么?
No.
没有
Not that I can think of.
倒不是我能想的
Well, this is barely the place to talk about it.
这地方不能说这个
You gotta go back to your game.
你得回到你的比赛中
This town is gonna give you the biggest damn parade you ever seen!
这个镇会给你最热烈的欢迎
Junuh was playin’ a fierce fourth round.
朱诺第四局状态奇佳
And a wild thought began to percolate through the crowd.
人们开始想
Junuh could win.
朱诺会赢的
I think the driver, Bagger. Hey, give us a smile.
我看那长打棒 贝格 嘿 笑一个
Well, you got water out there on the left side. Why don’t you put your spoon out there…
你左边有水 何不把你的勺子放在那
with Jones and Hagen, play this thing smart?
同琼斯 哈根一起 来点聪明的
I’m gonna hug the left, get there in two and close the door on these guys.
我两杆打到左边 让这些人看不到
Get a hold of yourself now. We got four more holes to go. You settle down a little bit.
平静下来 还有4个洞要打
I never been more settled. An eagle, and this thing is over.
我从没这么平静过 低于标准杆两杆 结束它
Oh, that’s 300 or more yards if it’s an inch.
如果这是一尺的话 还要有300多码
Looks like the longest drive of the day, Mr. Junuh.
看上去是今天最远的一击
I’m gettin’ there in two.
两杆到达那里
Two twenty-five into the wind, out the bunker.
225进入风中 落在沙坑上
Geez. The lip’s too high. So much for an eagle.
天 到洞边太高了 低于标准杆两杆不行了
Says who?
瞎说
Where’s that drivin’ iron, Bagger?
铁的长击棒呢 贝格?
Well, there’s a time to hit that shot, and there’s a time to leave it in the bag.
有时间击球 有时间把它放回袋子
Which one of them times you feel this is?
这次觉得用哪个?
Tell him. Tell him, Bagger.
告诉他告诉他 贝格
Tell him it’s a mashie, so he can have one easy shot to-
告诉他是5号♥铁头球杆 他可以打得更容易
That’s amazing. The man’s gonna go for the green with that cleeky lookin’ thing?
真惊奇 他想用铁头球杆把球打到绿地上?
He’s got the guts of a Greek god.
他有神的勇气
I don’t care if he’s Apollo, son of Zeus.
我不管他是不是阿波罗 宙斯的儿子
That ball won’t clear the water.
球不会进水里
I hope you’re all payin’ customers.
我希望你们都是付钱的顾客
Junuh! Junuh, don’t Shh. Hush yourself, Hardy.
朱诺!不要… 嘘 别出声 哈代
If first you don’t succeed.
如果开始没成功
Which would make your spot…
确认地点
right here, Junuh.
在这 朱诺
Give it to him.
给他
When Junuh dropped that ball,
当朱诺丢掉那个球时
it was as if every heart in Savannah dropped with it,
仿佛萨凡纳每个人心都凉了
none landing harder than his own.
没有比这更难的上陆了
You gonna be wantin’ a different club there, Junuh?
你是不是在等一个别的球杆 朱诺?
I can’t do this. Well
我办不到 嗯…
Why don’t you just loose your grip up a smidge?
为什么不握杆时放松一点?
A man’s grip on his club is That’s not what I’m talkin’ about.
一个人的握杆… 我不在说这个
I know. No, you don’t.
我知道 不 你不知道
What I’m talkin’ about is a game.
我说的是比赛
Game that can’t be won. Only played.
不能赢的比赛 只能打
You don’t understand.
你不明白
I don’t need to understand.
不需要明白
Ain’t a soul on this entire earth ain’t got a burden to carry he don’t understand.
地球上的人不需要负担他所不明白的
You ain’t alone in that.
你在那不孤独
But you been carryin’ this one long enough.
但是你负担的时间够长了
Time to go on. Lay it down.
该继续了 把它放下
I don’t know how.
怎样?
You got a choice. You can stop.
你有个选择 你可以停止
Or you can start. Start?
也可以开始 开始?
Walkin’. Where?
走走 在哪?
Right back to where you always been.
你曾经在的地方
And then stand there.
站在那
Still. Real still.
静下来 真正的静下来
And remember. It’s too long ago.
记住 那太久了
Oh, no, sir. It was just a moment ago.
不 先生 仅仅一瞬间
Time for you to come on out the shadows, Junuh.
是该走出阴影的时候了 朱诺
Time for you to choose.
该作出选择了的时候了
I can’t. Yes, you can.
我不行 你行的
But you ain’t alone.
你不是一个人
I’m right here with ya.
我在这陪你
I been here all along.
一直在这
Now, play the game.
现在 比赛
Your game. The one that only you was meant to play.
你的比赛必须要打的比赛
The one that was given to you when you come into this world.
你生下来就属于你的比赛
You ready?
准备好了吗
Take your stance.
摆好姿势
Strike that ball, Junuh. Don’t hold nothin’ back. Give it everything.
击球 朱诺别回头 全力以赴
Now’s the time.
时候到了
Let yourself remember. Remember your swing.
让自己记住 记住你的挥杆
That’s right, Junuh. Settle yourself. Let’s go.
就这样 朱诺 平静下来 来吧
Now is the time, Junuh.
时候到了
Let’s go, Hardy.
我们走 哈代
Hey, Bagger? Yeah?
嘿 贝格? 什么事?
You are one hell of a caddie.
你真是个球童啊!
Well, I do the best with what I got to work with. We ain’t done yet.
嗯 我只是把活干到最好 我们还没完呢
By the 17th, Junuh got his swing back.
第17洞时 朱诺追平了
You have the right to call the game on account of darkness.
你有权因为天黑终止比赛
That crowd’ll string us up by our thumbs if we don’t finish.
如果我们不打完 那些人会杀了我们
All right! Play will continue!
好吧!比赛继续!
Oh!
哦!
This is when a man needs pals in the mermaids’ union.
这是在美女堆里的人需要帮手的时候
Cars! Get your cars, boys!
车!把车开过来 小伙子们!
I want every car on this property lined up with lights blazin’!
我要所有车排成一排把灯打开
I don’t care if you’re kitchen help or Savannah police.
我不管你是厨房♥助手 还是萨凡纳警♥察♥
If you got a car, get it in gear!
只要你有车 就开过来!
What’s his mark? It was out of bounds.
他的标记是什么? 出界了
Does he have a shot?
他击球了吗
Then Hagen came back from the dead.
哈根又起死回生了
Can I get a smoke?
能抽根烟吗
I want you to tell Spec to hold the flag in case I make it. He’ll love that.
告诉斯派克万一进洞扶着旗子 他会乐意的
I want a three iron.
我要3号♥铁杆
Get my shoes, will ya?
拿着我的鞋
Hey, what’s goin’ on?
嘿 怎么回事?
Hagen wants Spec to hold the flag for him in case he sinks it.
哈根要斯派克扶着旗子 万一他进洞
I’m gonna miss playing Walter.
我会怀念和沃特比赛的
Don’t hold nothin’ back.
别犹豫
The ball moved. No.
球动了 没有
It moved.
动了
I have to call a stroke on myself.
我得加上这一杆
No!
不!
No. Don’t do it. Please don’t do it.
不 别这样 求求你
Only you and me seen it, and I won’t tell a soul.
只有你我看见了 我不会告诉任何人
Cross my heart. Ain’t nobody gonna know.
我保证 没人会知道
I will, Hardy.
我会的 哈代
And so will you.
你也会的
You’ve got to tell him not to do it, Bagger!
你让他别这么做 贝格
It’s just a stupid rule that don’t mean nothin’.
这是个没意义的愚蠢的规则
That’s a choice for Mr. Junuh, Hardy.
这是朱诺先生的选择 哈代
No one wanted the penalty assessed,
没人想要处罚
not even Jones and Hagen.
即使是琼斯哈根
This was no way to win a match.
这样赢得比赛不光彩
Maybe you’re mistaken, Junuh. Maybe it moved before you touched the impediment.
也许你弄错了 朱诺 也许它在你碰它之前就动了
Might not have moved at all. The light plays funny tricks this time of day.
也许根本就没动 现在光线不好
“A ball is deemed to have moved if it leaves its original position in the least degree,
只有离开原位置一定程度 才能被判定动了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!