Have the jets been cleansed
以及有没有认真再核校过尺寸和流量
and totally rechecked for size and flow?
真的吗 你想修好它吗
Oh, really? Do you want to fix it?
我很乐意
I’d be delighted.
我需要一个扳手
So I just need the wrench.
我最好还是把手镯还给伯爵夫人
I’d better give the Contessa back her bracelet.
你何不明早来趟办公室呢
Why don’t you pop into the office tomorrow morning.
我们可以多谈谈填补我的空缺的事
We can talk more about filling in my gaps.
我会尽量不辜负您的
I’ll try not to disappoint.
我们每个人都有自己的命运
You see, each one of us has a destiny.
而我相信我可以助你一臂之力
And I believe I can help you with yours.
你能看见未来吗
You can see the future?
我能看见我俩明天中午在一起吃午餐
I can see us having lunch tomorrow.
就我们俩
Alone.
亲爱的 该走了 抱歉
Darling, time to go. Sorry.
亲爱的 我马上就来
Darling, I’ll be a minute.
现在就走
Now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
也许下次吧
Another time, perhaps.
这么快就要走了吗
Leaving so soon?
伊利亚感觉不太舒服
Illya isn’t feeling very well.
但我们玩得很尽兴
But we’ve had a wonderful time.
谢谢你 鲁迪舅舅
Thank you, uncle Rudi.
红警去哪了
Where’s Peril?
他在里面待了半小时了
He’s been in there half an hour.
你最近在卫生间里花了不少时间啊
You’ve been spending a lot of time in bathrooms recently.
似乎你把某个叫里皮伯爵的送进了医院
Apparently, you put someone called Count Lippi in a hospital.
是他骨头太脆了 还有不要质疑我的方法
He had soft bones. And don’t question my methods.
他做了什么
What’s he done?
我们的超级特工决定在男卫生间里
Super agent here decided to have some fun
和三位意大利小伙子玩耍玩耍
with three young Italian boys in the men’s room.
他们是自找的
They had it coming.
你得控制自己的脾气
You need to control your temper.
你的新男友是个纳粹
Your new boyfriend is a Nazi.
你是怎么找到亚历山大·温奇圭拉的
How did you find Alexander Vinciguerra?
我觉得他是个给我提供工作并朝我献殷勤的
I think he’s an athletic, good-looking gazillionaire
爱运动的 帅气的亿万富翁
who’s offered me a job and made advances towards me.
依然是个纳粹
Still a Nazi.
我挺喜欢他的
I quite like him.
好的 但是他是否心怀不轨
Yes, but is he up to no good?
假如你的”心怀不轨”
If you mean by “no good,”
是指他是否试图撬我未婚夫的墙角
is he trying to steal me away from my fianceé?
-答案是肯定的 -这事不会发生的
– The answer is yes. – That’s not happening.
我不知道你有什么好不高兴的
I don’t know what you’re upset about.
你又不是我的未婚夫
You’re not even my fiancé?
在他看来 我是
As far as he is concerned, I am.
另外就任务的目标而言 我也是
And for the purpose of the mission, I am.
所以 就像我刚刚说的 这事不会发生的
So, like I said, it’s not happening.
看看这个
Look at this.
我用的这个底片是经过处理的
This film I’m using has been treated
能够感应出伽玛射线
to be sensitive to gamma radiation.
这里这些模糊的线
These blurred lines here
意味着他们在过去的24小时中
means they’ve been in close proximity
近距离接触过放射性物质
to radioactive material in last 24 hours,
这表明他们已经能成功浓缩铀了
which means they have succeeded in enriching the uranium.
我们得加快速度了
We need to move quicker.
我要好好计划计划
Tell you what, I’m gonna go sleep on this.
这就是你所谓的好好计划吗
Is this what you call sleeping on it?
我猜灯灭了是你搞的鬼吧
I suppose you’re responsible for the lights.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
事实上…
The thing is…
我更擅长单打独斗
I work better alone.
我也更擅长单打独斗
I work better alone, too.
我不会走的
I’m not leaving.
在电力恢复前我们大约有10分钟
We have approximately 10 minutes before the power comes back on.
你想要无所事事地闲聊…
You want to sit around and talk about it —
好吧 我会让你跟着一起来的
Okay. I’ll let you tag along.
但就是简单的走一趟 不惹麻烦
But it’s in and out, no mess,
所以也没人知道我们来过
so nobody knows we’ve been here.
明早我们都忘了这回事
And we both forget about it in the morning.
没问题
Okay.
那是什么
What is that?
用二氧化碳激光打磨的超硬硼
Super-hardened boron sharpened with a CO2 laser.
二氧化碳激光
CO2 laser.
来吗
Coming?
我上面
I take top.
那我下面
I’ll take the bottom.
有问题吗
Problem?
有什么我能帮忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
有 别吵
Yes. Be quiet.
让我来吧
Just let me do it.
走吧
Shall we?
干得漂亮 红警
Loving your work, Peril.
贱♥人♥
Suca.
你负责实验室
You do the labs.
我去搞定地面层
I’ll take the floor.
五分钟后吊架见
Meet me on the gantry in five minutes.
尽量别迷路了
Try not to get lost.
我什么也没找到
I didn’t find anything.
等等
Wait.
为什么
Why?
我刚刚以为那是我父亲的表
I thought that was my father’s watch.
搞错了
Make mistake.
那么你到底对他做了什么呢
And what exactly did you do to him?
在克格勃 我们称之为”清风徐来”
At KGB, we call it the kiss.
需要好几年才能练成
It takes years to master.
虽然他是站着的 但已经完全不省人事了
Although he’s standing upright, he’s completely unconscious.
他这个状态会保持20分钟
He’ll be like this for 20 minutes.
不能动他
Can’t touch.
发电机重新工作了
Generator’s back on.
你觉得为什么卫星工厂里会有防辐射的
Why do you think they have radiation tools and suit
工具和装备
in satellite factory?
旁边还有隐藏着的按钮
Next to hidden button.
要不是我父亲的表 我们可发现不了这里
We wouldn’t have found that without my father’s watch.
想试一试吗
Want to have a go?
请便
Be my guest.
拿着
Hold this.
还有这些
And these.
打开它们
Uh, open these.
这是…
This…
瑞士制♥造♥的
is a Swiss-built…
沃特宾得兰兹曼7010型
Vortbinderlanszmann 7010 model.
它有双重密♥码♥锁 三重回转子
It has dual combination locks, triple return rotators…
还有同步转筒
and synchronized cylinders.
早期型号♥
The earlier models…
存在设计缺陷
had a design flaw.
我要利用这个缺陷
It’s a flaw I intend to exploit.
然而
Still…
还是很难打开
very difficult to open.
但也不是
But it’s not…
不可能
impossible.
缺陷就是
And the flaw was…
这个型号♥的设计者不太擅长
people who designed this model are not very good…
偷东西
at stealing things.
但我
I, however…
很擅长
am.
你触发了警报吗
Did you deactivate alarm?
7010型没有警报
Model 7010 doesn’t have an alarm.
干得漂亮 土鳖
Loving your work, Cowboy.
该走了
Time to go!
你看见它能想起什么吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章美国狙击手
下一篇文章小王子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!