Until you were caught
他们威胁你为他们工作
and the CIA blackmailed you into working for them.
但我感兴趣的是 以你的经历
But what interests me, given your profile,
怎么会甘心成为中情局
is what would motivate you to become
最优秀的特工
the CIA’s most effective agent.
我猜是因为 当自己的蛋蛋
I concluded it must be to counteract
被一个小矮子用皮带缚住 牵在手中
the humiliation of knowing your balls
这份屈辱使得你
are at the end of a very long leash
必须奋起反抗
held by a very short man.
当然 没人比你更懂得屈辱的滋味了
I’m sure you understand humiliation better than most.
是吗 为什么
Really? How so?
昨晚看过你的表现后
Well, after your performance last night,
我觉得应该了解你一下
I thought I should read up on you.
真是悲惨啊
Rather a sad story,
你父亲作为斯大林的挚友之一
what with your dad being a big pal of Stalin’s
政♥府♥的高层官员
and a top government official
享受着各种特权
with all the perks and privileges…
直到他被发现挪用党派基金
Right up until he was caught embezzling party funds.
他被送往古♥拉♥格♥集中营的时候你多大
How old were you when he was sent to the Gulag?
十岁 还是十一岁
10? 11 years old?
你就是从那时起患上精神病的吗
Was that when the psychotic episodes started?
不过 你还是战胜了它
You did, however, rise above it.
克格勃 特种部队
Special forces, KGB.
你是加入时年纪最小的队员
The youngest man to join, in fact,
也是三年中最优秀的
and their best within three years.
不过我也很好奇 是你父亲的耻辱经历
I do wonder if it was your father’s shame
给了你这样的动力
that gave you such drive, though.
还是
Or…
你母亲的名声
was it your mother’s reputation?
我听说在你父亲被载去西伯利亚后
I understand that she was extremely popular
她在你父亲的朋友圈子里
amongst your father’s friends
非常受欢迎
after he was shipped off to Siberia.
美国要与苏联合作了
America is teaming up with Russia.
你在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
所以你该明白这项任务有多重要了吧
It should tell you how important this mission is.
对大家都是
To everyone.
我不会回到柏林墙的那一边了
I’m not going back behind that wall.
最后他们还是会让我回去的
And at the end of this, that’s what they’ll want.
你不用去任何不想去的地方
You don’t have to go anywhere that you don’t want to go.
你是这场秀中的明星
You’re the star of this show.
我的女人绝不会穿成这样
My woman would never wear anything like that.
他来这儿干什么
What’s he doing here?
不是说了 我们要跟苏联合作
I told you. We’re teaming up with the Russians.
除了这位红警外 没有别的苏联人了
Doesn’t get any more Russian than the Red Peril here.
为什么他说我是他的女人
And why did he call me his woman?
因为我现在是你的未婚夫了
Because I am now your fiancé?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不行
No!
进展真顺利
Smoothly done.
加比
Gaby.
加比
Gaby.
等等
Wait.
给我个机会解释
Give me a minute to explain.
这是你的伪装身份
It’s your cover.
他是名建筑师 正在为苏联的英雄们
He’s an architect designing a new resort
设计黑海畔的疗养胜地
for heroes of the Soviet union by the black sea.
苏联文♥化♥部♥长
The Russian Minister of Culture
比较偏爱古典建筑
has a weakness for classical architecture
于是决定把你的男人送去罗马考察
and he’s sending your man there to Rome to study.
并为他的未婚妻也准备了签证
He’s also managed to secure a visa for his fiancé.
当然 你会把他介绍给
And naturally, you’d introduce him
你亲爱的鲁迪舅舅
to your beloved uncle Rudi.
那你呢 你的伪装身份是什么
And what about you? What’s your cover?
古董商杰克·德文尼
Jack Deveny, antiquities dealer,
专攻希腊和罗马雕塑
specializing in Greek and Roman sculpture.
温奇圭拉家族恰巧拥有
The Vinciguerra family just happen to have
一件世界顶尖藏品
one of the finest collections in the world.
你对我要求的太多了
You’re asking too much of me.
你会做好的
You’ll do fine.
不行
No.
这些裙子都是你的尺码
These dresses are all in your size.
搞什么
Excuse me?
访问罗马的苏联建筑师
Soviet architect traveling to Rome
决不会让他的女人
would never dress his woman
穿你挑给她的那种衣服
in the clothes you tried to put her in.
你把她打扮得像是你们这些人所想象的
You tried to dress her like someone on your side
铁幕之后的女人的样子
thinks someone dress behind the Iron Curtain.
她本来就是铁幕之后的女人
She’s from behind the Iron Curtain.
那并不代表她愿意这样
That doesn’t mean she wants to bring it with her.
我们还要两个包 一个日常款和一个宴会款
We need two purses, please. An everyday and a clutch.
把那条腰带拿来
And grab that belt.

No.
不 不是迪奥 是拉巴纳那条
No, not the Dior, the Rabanne.
你不能用帕高·拉巴纳配巴杜的衣服
You can’t put a Paco Rabanne belt on a Patou.
她不会穿巴杜的
She’s not going to wear a Patou.
巴杜有什么不好
What’s wrong with a Patou?
没什么 胖子穿倒没问题
Nothing. If you’re fat.
迪奥配拉巴纳
The Dior goes with the Rabanne.
这不搭
It won’t match.
不用它们搭
It doesn’t have to match.
你看到这个手袋的价钱了吗
Have you seen the price of this handbag?
比我的车还要贵
It costs more than my car.
你可以回马上去了 土鳖
You can get back on your horse now, cowboy.
罗马见
I’ll see you in Rome.
不错
Not bad.
我喜欢 挺好
I like this. Yes.
但还少…
But it’s missing…
一点东西
a little something.
现在我们订婚了
Now we are engaged.
恭喜
Congratulations.
意大利 罗马
祝您此行愉快 韦弗利先生
Enjoy your stay, Mr. Waverly.
借你吉言
I hope so.
杰克·德文尼 入住
Jack ’eveny. Checking in.
欢迎来到罗马 德文尼先生
Welcome to Rome, Mr. Deveny.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有点急事要办
I have a quick errand to run.
能把我的包送到房♥间吗
Could you have my bag taken to my room, please?
当然可以
Of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
路易吉
Luigi.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
每个建筑师来到罗马
The same place every architect goes
都要去的地方
when they visit Rome.
参观景点
To see the sights.
那么 建筑师先生
So, Mr. Architect…
你肯定已经做好功课了
I’m sure you’ve done your homework.
不妨给我介绍一下这些台阶
Why don’t you tell me a bit about the steps.
好问题
Good question.
这些台阶建于1723年
The steps were constructed in 1723.
由两位意大利建筑师设计
Credited to two Italian architects.
却是由俄♥国♥人建造
Really, built by Russian.
塞奇·伊万诺夫
Sergei Ivanov.
塞奇的母亲 雅戈达
Now, Sergei also had mother, Yagoda,
让他对古典建筑产生兴趣
who introduced him to classical architecture
并被他奉为缪斯
and whom he revered as his muse.
不幸的是
Unfortunately for Sergei,
他的母亲在施工尚未完成时就去世了
his mother died in the middle of construction.
所以为了纪念他深爱的雅戈达
So in memory of his beloved Yagoda,
他以母亲的年龄为台阶的级数以示纪念
he make one step to celebrate every year of his mother’s life.
那她死于135岁了
So she died at 135.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章美国狙击手
下一篇文章小王子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!