Does this mean anything to you?
它是浓缩铀离心机的组成部分
It’s part of centrifuge for refining uranium.
我要走了
I am not staying here.
你要去哪
Where are you gonna go?
游泳去
Swimming.
共有三个出口 两个都关闭了
We’ve got three exits, and two of them are closed.
在你撞墙之前 还是调头吧
I would recommend turning before you hit that wall.
我最不需要的就是你的帮助
The last thing I need is your help.
过不去的
You’re not gonna make it.
闭上嘴 看我的
Just shut up and watch me work.
抓紧了 土鳖
Hold on, Cowboy.
安静
Keep quiet.
跟我来
Follow me.
请接德文尼先生的房♥间
Mr. Deveny’s room, please.
罗马 10公里
跟我走

Hello?
希望电♥话♥打得不是太晚
没有 我在看书
今天能见到你真是太好了
但恐怕我对你未婚夫太无礼了
我想向他道歉
亲自道歉
他睡着了
加比
Gaby…
我明天想带你去吃午餐
就我们俩
我想和你谈些事情
我明天十二点
去接你
说定了
It’s done.
请接304房♥间
Room 304, please.
会面定下来了
The meeting is confirmed.
抱歉 温奇圭拉夫人 无人应答
Sorry, Mrs. Vinciguerra, there’s no answer.
钥匙
Key.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我的箱子呢
Where’s my case?
你好 维多利亚
Hello, Victoria.
吃葡萄吗
Grape?
走吧
你窃听他
You’ve bugged him?
他还想窃听我呢
He tried to bug me.
听上去他不需要你帮忙
He doesn’t sound like he needs your help.
你确定维多利亚相信你
You sure Victoria believed you?
为了它我付出了一切
I gave it everything I had.
相信我
Believe me.
今天晚些时候我还要和她见面
I also got another meeting with her later today.
我们就让加比跟鲁迪舅舅一起走吗
So, what, we just let Gaby go with Uncle Rudi?
他要是能带我们找到她的父亲
If there’s a chance he’ll lead us to her father,
我们还有得选吗
do we have a choice?
这可能会让她变成待宰的羔羊
This could be like leading lamb to slaughter.
心软了 红警
Going soft, Peril?
你说什么呢
What you talking about?
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Morning.
你的追踪器没发出信♥号♥♥
Your tracker’s not sending a signal.
你打开了吗
Have you turned it on?
我想是的
I think so.
还是你想检查一下
Or do you want to check it?
你来吧
Be my guest.
是你的追踪器
It’s your tracker.
你是专家 我去阳台上待会
You’re the expert. I’ll be on the balcony.
还是很冷
They’re still cold.
抱歉
Sorry.
你在那儿干什么呢
What are you doing down there?
尽量不迷路
Trying not to get lost.
你在发抖
You’re trembling.
因为我害怕
That’s because I’m scared.
没事的
It’s going to be okay.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我会
I’ll be…
我会在附近
I’ll be close by.
都打开了
All turned on now?
鲁迪舅舅的车到了 你准备好了吗
Uncle Rudi’s car has arrived. Are you ready?
我们要去哪 舅舅
我们受邀去温奇圭拉庄园吃午餐
他们真好
昨天在赛场发生了一起事故
年轻的里皮伯爵和他的表亲们被不明身份的人袭击了
他们跟我描述的那个人 听着非常像你的未婚夫
温奇圭拉航运
鲁迪舅舅觉得我们应该聊聊
So your Uncle Rudi thinks we should have a little chat.
我知道我父亲在这 他为你效力
I know my father is here and that he works for you.
此话怎讲
And how is that?
很简单
Simple.
我得打个电♥话♥
I think I need to make a telephone call.
也许你来的
Well, perhaps you’ve come to us
正是时候 特勒小姐
at a fortuitous time, Miss Teller.
近来 你父亲
Your father’s work ethic
有些缺失职业道德
has been, as of late, somewhat lacking.
你的出现将会提供必要的动力
Your presence will provide the necessary motivation.
把我父亲交给我
You leave my father to me.
一艘船刚靠岸 做好准备
温奇圭拉夫人马上就接待您
Madame Vinciguerra will be with you shortly.
她希望您不要拘束
She would like it if you make yourself comfortable.
谢谢
Thank you.
自己喝一杯吧
Help yourself to a drink.
抱歉让你等了这么久
So sorry to keep you waiting.
你看起来昨晚没睡好 德文尼先生
You don’t look like you slept much last night, Mr. Deveny.
我也正想说呢 温奇圭拉夫人
Funny you should say that, Madame Vinciguerra.
觉得这苏格兰威士忌也没什么用
Don’t think this Scotch is helping either.
如果我是个多疑的人
If I were a suspicious man,
我会说你在我的酒里下了药
I would say you put something in my drink.
对自己倒的酒就容易相信多了
It’s much easier to trust a drink you fixed yourself.
但你怎么知道我会喝苏格兰威士忌的
But how did you know I was gonna drink the Scotch?
我不知道
I didn’t.
我在所有酒里都下了药
I laced all the drinks.
我可不想全凭运气
I don’t like to leave much to chance…
索罗先生
Mr. Solo.
我还以为我做得很不错
I thought I was doing so well.
对自己别太苛刻了
Oh, don’t be so hard on yourself.
你做得相当好
You were doing fantastically well.
你的错不在于表现
The fault doesn’t lie in your performance.
但你无法掌控小加比的忠诚
However, you couldn’t control the loyalty of young Gaby.
她像丢弃小猫一样放弃了你
She gave you up like an unwanted kitten.
我知道我父亲在这 而且他为你效力
I know my father is here and that he works for you.
此话怎讲
And how is that?
很简单 我的未婚夫是名克格勃特工
Simple. My fiancé a KGB agent.
你妻子招待的美国人
And the American your wife has been entertaining
是中情局的
is with the CIA.
苏联人和美国人以为他们在利用我
The Russians and the Americans thought they were using me,
但我利用他们来接近你
but I was using them to get to you.
真的吗
Really?
她看上去那么无辜
She seemed so innocent.
你不是第一个栽倒在
You’re not the first man to have fallen for
年轻姑娘美貌下的男人
the charms of a pretty, young woman.
这是个追踪器
It’s a tracking device.
他现在也许正在树林里
He’s probably out there in the woods
看着我们呢
watching us right now.
我确定
I’m sure my…
我的未婚夫能证实我说的一切
fiancé can confirm everything I’ve said.
如果你能抓住他的话
If you can catch him.
我得打个电♥话♥
I think I need to make a telephone call.
一艘船刚靠岸 做好准备
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我之前来过这
I’ve been here before.
上次 我重重摔倒 头受伤了
And last time, I fell rather badly and hurt my head.
恐怕这也不能让你免于受伤
I’m afraid that isn’t going to stop you getting hurt.
好眠 拿破仑
Sleep well, Napoleon.
只有我妈妈叫我拿破仑
Only my mother calls me Napoleon.
妈妈跟你问好
Mummy says hello.
你也许听说过拉文思贝格的黑暗天使
You may have heard of the dark angel of Ravensberg,
贝尔森的屠夫[纳粹集中营指挥官]
the butcher of Belsen.
还有我的最爱

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章美国狙击手
下一篇文章小王子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!