We don’t wanna go on the outside source.
我们不想找外人
But we will if we have to.
除非是情况所迫
Excuse me a second.
失陪一下
Jess, negotiations are closed, I’m sorry.
杰西 谈判结束了 抱歉
I’m in a meeting. Hang on a second.
我在开会 稍等
48 hours or we’ll proceed the options.
给你48小时 不然我们就另想法子
Hey, square. Whatever the expression,
肌肉男 不管你听到了什么
quit what you have heard.
都假装没听到
I mean, Roosevelt was truly my hero.
我是说 罗斯福真是我的英雄
I mean the way he dealt with this. Damn chair.
他居然能习惯这该死的轮椅
Please, pull your trouser up. Would you?
把你的裤子提一下 好吗
Please, pull your trouser up.
拜托 把裤子提一下
Those suits doesn’t really fit you guys very well.
这西装的确不太衬你们
Yeah?

Get out of the building, Harry.
快离开那栋大楼 哈里
Arthur?
怎么了 亚瑟
They coming for you tonight.
今晚他们要来杀你
Who, who is coming? Dean.
谁要来 迪恩
Take whatever you can use against them and get out.
带上能用的防身武器快离开
Ohh jesus…
天啊
Do you have a pair of scissors? Yes.
你有剪刀吗 有
Go to the elevator lobby.
到电梯大厅去
On my way.
这就去
Looks like we got a power out on the 18th floor.
看来第十八层断电了
You have 15 seconds to get to the
在备用电源启动之前
service elevator before the emergency power comes on.
你有十五秒时间去服务电梯那
Is there a clip here?
有手动开关吗
Punching the building number.
输入大楼编号♥
I thought we cut the power off?
我们不是断了电吗
Service elevator had the work on a separate password.
服务电梯有另一套独♥立♥密♥码♥
I’m in.
我进去了
Press the basement floor.
到地下室去
The elevator will take 18 seconds to get there.
需要十八秒
The level is empty and unused.
那层楼是空置的
Take the ramp.
走下坡道
Connects to the building next door.
有扇门能通向隔壁大楼
Leads to an underground parking lot.
能通往地下车♥库♥
Shit.
见鬼
The security cameras haven’t be
这幢楼还没有监控摄像头
fitted in this building yet. So, they will be blind.
所以他们看不到你
Okay, you should be entering the parking lot.
好 现在你该到地下车♥库♥了
My van is here.
我的车在这
I left it there.
我停在这的
Oh, shit.
见鬼
You get me to circumvent my own security.
你让我避开了自己的保安
Nobody sees me leave.
没人发觉我离开
So, what’s this? Cape Town right?
这是为了什么 开普敦吧
Right.
果然
So, what’s the story here?
这次是什么借口
Car jacking?
汽车抢劫吗
Police will find my van
让警♥察♥在这座城市的
somewhere in shithole section of the city…
某个阴暗角落发现我的车
Stripped and up on blocks?
被拆得一点不剩吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
It’s like, editorial a vision.
很有想象力
You’re my idea.
我没看错你
Amat Victoria Curam
[拉丁语]
Victory Loves Preparation
胜利垂青有准备的人
Yeah, I get off a couple of shots, there is struggle…
好吧 我开了几枪 算是反抗过了
They get my gun. c’est la vie.
他们抢了我的枪 生活就是这样
At least I don’t go down looking like a pussy.
起码我还爷们地反抗了一把
I have that for 33 years.
这把枪跟了我33年
Gift from Admiral Beasly, Sixth fleet.
第六舰队的比斯利海军上将送我的礼物
That is the first time I ever fired it.
这也是我第一次用这把枪
Why didn’t you kill me?
你为什么不杀我
They just send somebody else.
杀了你 他们还会派其他人来
I would rather it was you, Arthur.
我宁愿是你 亚瑟
You have to live with it.
生活就是这样无奈
Arthur fucking Bishop. Sorry for your loss.
天煞的亚瑟·毕肖 节哀顺变
More of a loss for you than me, buddy.
他对你来说更重要 伙计
It’s a long time.
好久不见了
Hey, would you give me a ride to my father’s house?
你能顺路送我去我爸家吗
Your father, talked about you a lot.
你父亲经常说起你
Talk about spending time with you. Maybe, make it up.
说你们一起的时光 也许是他瞎编的
Give it a rest, will you.
得了吧
He always bringing you up.
他总是三句话离不开你
He had regrets stay with him.
他说他很后悔
And he’ve could pick up the phone anytime.
那他干嘛不给我打电♥话♥
I want to show you something.
我给你看样东西
I love this place as a kid.
我小时候很喜欢这里
It’s pretty impressive, huh?
很令人敬佩吧
Everyone of them, serve their country.
他们所有人都效忠于国家
I guess I could still, on list…
我想我还是可以去参军
You know, make them proud.
让他们以我为傲
I’m fucking with you.
才怪
I don’t know if you have a picture of my father? Maybe…
不知道你有没有我爸的照片 那啥…
You want one.
也许你想要一张
Looks you’re not planning on sticking around?
看来你不准备留下啊
For what? He didn’t leave a will.
怎么留 他又没留遗嘱
The accounts are empty. Banks gonna take the house.
账户里没一分钱 银行会把房♥子收走
By the time of the lawyers sitting a stake
等律师们清算了这的所有权
it through with the rest not gonna be a fucking thing left.
这里就他妈渣都不剩了
Where you headed?
你准备去哪儿
I had some place.
有几个地方能去
Need some money?
缺钱吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
I got a guy come to the house. He’s gonna look at the car.
我找了个人过来看看那辆车值几钱
I think that probably get me through on the next spot.
也许这能让我撑过这一阵
What about the guns?
那些枪呢
I was thinking about going out
我在想 不如我今晚出去
and killing myself a couple of car jackers tonight.
做掉几个抢劫汽车的混♥蛋♥
Just any all around the males of jack car, huh?
这么多抢劫汽车的呢 杀得完吗
Yeah, you never know I might
话是这样没错 但谁知道呢
get lucky find the guys that kill my dad.
也许我走运撞见杀我爸的那几个混球
That’ll make you feel better?
那样你会好受些吗
Fuck if I know.
我怎么知道
I’ll find out.
到时就知道了
Step it up, Steve.
振作点 斯蒂夫
Hey, Bishop…
毕肖
What kind of person shoot someone
究竟是什么样的人♥渣♥
in a wheelchair, anyway?
会朝个坐轮椅的开枪
Hey, you need some help?
要帮忙吗
No, I think I got it.
不 我自己能行
I suppose to meet a friend and I
我本来过来找个朋友
might of get the address wrong.
可能我把地址搞错了
Yeah, maybe.
是吧 也许
But maybe the address got me wrong.
也可能是我自己转晕了
Nice car, man. Nice car. Thanks.
车很炫 老兄 谢谢
Can I have it? What?
能给我吗 啥
I’m leaving you of your automobile, motherfucker.
我要抢你的车 混球
Out of the car.
给我滚出来
Seriously? Seriously.
真的吗 当然
Jesus fucking christ. Okay, okay.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼 好吧
Car jacker.
抢劫汽车的人♥渣♥
You shoot him with this?
你用这枪打死他的吗
Is this the gun you used?
就是这把枪吗
No?
不是吗
Hey, bad move.
这可不行
Hope you think this through, did you Steve?
下次做事前考虑清楚 斯蒂夫
Its may not seem like it but tonight your lucky night…
虽然看起来不像 但今晚算你走运

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!