Raymond.
雷蒙
You fell down. we could come looking for you.
你就当是自己摔倒了 不然别怪我们不客气
Get out of here.

Stupid to kill someone when you have a motive.
有动机的杀人是最愚蠢的
Might as well paint a bulls eye on your back.
这会让你成为众矢之的
I don’t give a shit. I’m aware.
我才不在乎 我知道
Get out of here.
快滚回去
I was thinking about what were you saying the other night.
我一直在想那晚你说的话
And uh…I wanna know what you know.
把你知道的东西都教给我
Go online. It’s all on the Internet.
上网吧 网上都有
But, I don’t wanna read it. I wanna do it.
但我不光想知道 还要动手去做
Do what exactly? Bishop, don’t bullshit me.
做什么 毕肖 别糊弄我了
I know about you. And him.
我了解你 还有他的事
He was your mentore. He chose you over me.
他是你的导师 他待你比我亲
You owe him.
你欠他的
Now that he’s gone, he
现在他死了
left me with fucking nothing, you owe me now.
屁都没留给我 所以现在你欠我了
Go home, Steve.
回家去吧 斯蒂夫
Still for sale.
还待售哦
I know you want it. No other lifetime for this.
我知道你想要这艘船 错过了可要后悔一辈子
Want some advice? Follow what this tells you.
要建议吗 听从你的直觉
He’s try to tell you something.
你的直觉想要告诉你什么
He’s telling you, you homesick for a place you never been.
那就是 你想要开着这艘船去流浪
8600 Elborano Street. 7 A.M tomorrow.
埃博拉诺街8600号♥ 明早七点见
What is this place? It’s an animal shelter.
这是什么地方 动物收♥容♥所♥
Yeah, I know what this is.
我知道这是哪儿
Why are we here? I look for a dog like this.
我是说我们来干嘛 找一条这样的狗
Under a year if possible.
可以的话收养一年
I think you more for a cat person.
我觉得你更适合养猫
You know what a Mechanic is,
你知道机械师的工作是什么吗
aside of its obvious definition?
除了那些常识以外
A guy who fix his things, problems, its contracts.
处理事务 解决问题 完成契约
A hit man. I do assignments.
是个杀手 我负责完成任务
Designated targets. I can do that.
消灭指定目标 这我没问题
I’ve seen some shit. No, you haven’t.
我见识过 不 你没有
You know shit about me, Bishop.
你根本不了解我 毕肖
Steven Jackson McKenna.
斯蒂文·杰克逊·麦肯纳
Born in Baltimore, Maryland.
出生在马里兰州的巴尔的摩
Your mother died when you was 12.
你12岁时母亲去世
Makes you’re a pain-mate on vodka.
从此你对伏特加上了瘾
You attended 3 different high schools
你高中时转过三次学
Grunt, The Parc and Munro.
格兰特 帕克和蒙洛
Light in four sports,
体育很好
got a scholarship from Miami …
拿到了迈阿密大学的奖学金
that was rescinded upon a conviction
后又因贩毒未遂罪
of possession within an attempt to distribute.
而被撤销了奖学金
And four misdemeanor for aggravated
还因在马路上殴打两位前女友
assault on local treads against two different girlfriends.
被指控为行为不当
Broke your kneecap in a street fight.
因街头斗殴而断过膝盖骨
Didn’t wanna tell anyone so you lie a tale on its own.
还不想让别人知道 就自己编了个故事
Only range went over the length.
说是在射靶场出了意外
I show the X-rays if you like.
我还可以给你看X光片
A friend there would like to adopt this little fella.
我朋友想收养这个小家伙
Hey, boy.
你好丫 狗狗
What I do requires a certain mindset.
这份工作需要一种信念
Revenge is an emotion that can get you killed.
复仇只会蒙蔽了你的眼
So, no more stupid stuffs like the other night.
所以 别再干昨晚那种蠢事了
Walk it, feel it, make it your best friend.
好好照顾它 和它交个好朋友
Tomorrow, eleven, Fisher Square.
明天十一点 费舍广场见
Take the dog to the coffee shop in Riverdale.
带着狗去瑞文戴尔的咖啡店
Order a coffee. Black.
要一杯黑咖啡
Sit at the table by the window,
选靠窗的位子坐下
and do the sudoku puzzle in the paper.
玩报纸上的数独游戏
Play nice with the dog. For how long?
和狗狗好好玩玩 要多久
One hour.
一小时
Every day, for the next three weeks.
接下来的三周每天都得去
This is yours.
是你干得好事
Practice some of this.
这些也要熟记
Insurance companies know everything
保险公♥司♥熟知每一种
about how people die.
致人死亡的方式
They have books with actuaries.
他们手下的精算师写了书
List of every cause of death imaginable.
列出了所有能想到的死因
Why did you show to me all of the fuck of this?
我看这些玩意有嘛用
Good judgment comes from
良好的判断力来源于经验
experience and all of that comes from bad judgment.
而经验则来自失败的教训
Beds under the boxes. Help yourself.
箱子下面是你的床 自己收拾吧
How long you’ve been working on it?
这车你弄了多久
Two years. It’s nice.
两年 很炫
When are we gonna go for a ride? We? Never.
我们啥时候开出去溜溜 我们? 没门
Time to take your training to the next level.
该进入下一阶段训练了
Who is that? He’s good.
他是谁 一起的
I only checked you out.
我让你一个人来
I can come back. Rather than stand out here.
那我以后再来吧 比傻站这强
I gotta tell you man. I’m skittish right now.
你要知道 现在情况变幻莫测
I’m not sure if this a good time for me to be doing anything.
我不知道现在是否该抛头露面
There a lot of shit wind, you know.
最近风声有点紧
I brought the list and the money.
我把清单和钱带来了
Now is not the good time.
现在有点难办
Let me see the list.
给我看看清单
All this been when? As soon as possible.
什么时候要 越快越好
All right. Take me day to make it happen.
好吧 给我一天时间搞定
Give me out the money.
把钱给我吧
Auto Erotic is fixation? Yup.
窒息式自♥慰♥致死 没错
I just thought you should see one up close.
我就是觉得你该近距离观摩一次
Don’t ever touch this.
不许再碰它
Follow me.
跟我来
Who was he? A job. Nothing more, nothing less.
他是谁 任务 仅此而已
Make you feel better, he was an illegal arms dealer.
你非要知道的话 他是个非法军♥火♥商
Sold weapons to anyone.
他把武器卖♥♥给任何人
Cop killers, gang bangers, terrorists.
弑警犯 帮派成员 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He didn’t discriminate.
他从不区别对待
Here’s the file.
给你档案
The guy from the coffee shop?
是咖啡店那家伙吗
All yours.
这次你自己动手
You wouldn’t know by looking at him.
他是真人不露相
But he’s a Mechanic for another group.
其实他是另一个组织的机械师
His only routine is
他唯一的习惯就是
coffee every morning from nine to ten.
每天早上9点到10点要喝咖啡
He isn’t going any place twice, except here.
除了这里 他不会两次出现在同一个地方
He’s isolated and protected.
他受到隔离和保护
No way in without him seeing it’s coming.
不可能悄悄地接近他
Except he has two weaknesses.
但他有两个弱点
Chihuahuas. Mind if I sit down?
吉娃娃狗 我可以坐这吗
Please. And boys.
请便 还有男孩
Young boys. Coffee, black.
年轻男孩 黑咖啡
Although he checked you out for the past six weeks
尽管他观察了你六个星期
and found no connection to you in his world.
但他没发现你的真实身份
All he sees is a good looking kid who’s kind of lost.
他只觉得你是个有些茫然的小帅哥
Mind if I hold him? Yeah.
我可以抱抱它吗 好
He likes that. Come here, baby.
他就喜欢那样 来吧 宝贝
If he’s interested, first thing he’ll do is ask you…
如果他对你感兴趣 他首先会问你
Do you live around here, Steve?
你住在附近吗 斯蒂夫
Your answer should be. Well, I’m bouncing around.
你要回答 我没有固定地方
Which means you’re broke and open to suggestions.
那意味着你生活受挫 需要一些建议
With my buddy.
和我的狗狗一起
Then asks you if… You want to get a drink later on with me?
接着他会问你 过会想和我喝一杯吗
Your answer should be. Yeah.
你要回答 好啊
Great. That’s great ain’t it?
太好了 你也觉得很好吧
This one is Trazepam. Groovy.
这是镇静剂 真有趣
You want me to kill him not rape him, right?
你是让我杀了他 不是强♥暴♥他吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!