Ralph, get in here.
拉尔夫 进来
What is it? What is it?
怎么了 你说呢
Is he dead? Yeah.
他死了 没错
Stupid motherfucker. I knew this gonna happen.
混帐东西 我早知道会出事
Get all this shit round up,
把这堆鬼东西收拾好
get out the fuck out of here, as fast as you can.
给我弄出去 越快越好
Try and pick him up.
把他抬起来
Fuck!

Go check it out.
去看看
Take it off the wall.
把镜子拿下来
Hey, on the wall.
墙里有人
Follow him.
跟着他
Cover the exit and give me two guys on the roof, now.
封锁出口 派两个人到屋顶 快点
There he is.
他在那
Stay calm.
保持镇静
They are looking for two men.
我们得分头行动
There a connecting flight out of midway.
中途会有班转机
I’ll fly from O’Hara and meet you at house tomorrow.
我从奥哈拉飞回去 明天在我家碰头
Right this way. Let’s go.
这边 走吧
Andrew Vaughn, the controversial
极受争议的狂热宗教分子
and polarizing religious figure…
安德鲁·沃恩
has been pronounce dead.
被证实死亡
Police are still investigating the shooting
警方仍在调查现场发生的枪击
that occur short there after the perpetrators has not been found.
目前还未找到肇事者
All five are killed.
五个人都死了
You probably knew some of the man on that team.
组里也许有你认识的人
Terminal B.
B终点站
Next bus, down on the street leaves in 15 minutes.
下一班车 在街那边 15分钟后出发
Thanks.
谢谢
When does this leaves? In 15 minutes.
这车什么时候开 还有15分钟
That gives us much time then.
那我们还有的是时间
What do you want?
你要干什么
I wonder what you doing alive.
我想知道你怎么还活着
Last time I saw you, you had a bullet in your head.
上次我看见你 你脑袋上挨了颗枪子
What really happened in Cape Town?
在开普敦到底发生了什么
Where’s the rest of your team? They’re dead.
其他组员呢 都死了
Who paid you? Was it Harry or Dean.
是谁雇的你 哈里还是迪恩
Dean paid me a very large amount of money to kill the others.
迪恩给了我一大笔钱 让我杀死其他人
Tell me to fake my death, disappear.
再假造自己的死亡 从此销声匿迹
You know what else he told me?
你知道他还对我说了什么吗
That Harry was getting suspicious about a blown operation.
哈里对一次搞砸的行动起了疑心
He’s about to blow the whistle. It had to be taken care of.
他要告发我们 我们不能坐视不理
Did you know just the man for the job?
你知道负责任务的人吗
Someone who could get Dean.
知道迪恩下落的那个人
It’s not the fact that you killed him, is it?
不是因为你杀了他吧
It’s that they played you so easily.
而是因为你这么容易就被耍了
That’s what bothers you.
所以你才会不爽
Am I right?
没错吧
Well? Not so good for your side.
什么事 对你来说不太妙
Those were two my best teams. I guess I had to send more.
那是我的两队精英 看来得多派点人了
Save the fuel. I’m coming for you.
你就省省吧 我亲自来找你
When are you gonna be home?
你什么时候回家
I’m really hungry. Where are you?
我饿死了 你在哪
I’m in the living room.
我在客厅里
Sit down on the couch. Okay.
坐在沙发上 好
I guess you are not alone.
我猜你身边一定有人
There is a gun under the left-side cushion.
左边的垫子下面有把枪
It’s loaded and the safety’s off.
已经上膛了 没开保险
But I’m not a lefty. Then you gonna die.
但我不是左撇子 那你死定了
All right, I see you when you get here.
好吧 等你回来再说
I’ll be there in five.
5分钟内就到
Who sent those guys? The man who employs me.
谁派来的这些人 我的雇主
Grab all the gear on the top shelf and put it in the boat.
把架子顶上的装备都拿到船上
Are we set?
准备好了吗
Get in the boat.
上船
Do you ever think about the people you’ve killed?
你有想过你杀的人吗
No.
没有
Have you ever killed someone you know?
你杀过你认识的人吗
Yes.
杀过
Did it feel any different?
感觉有什么不一样吗
Not in the moment.
当时不会
After…
之后的话…
Any kind of warning? Time to prepare?
会事先警告他们吗 给他们准备的时间
Kind of time to …
给他们点时间
Make peace.
和解
There’s no peace.
不可能和解
So, it’s best not to let them know when you’re coming.
所以 最好不让他们知道你要来了
Yes.
是的
I guess it doesn’t really matter anyway,
我觉得反正也没什么区别
as long as they’re dead and you not, right?
终究死的是他们不是你 对吧
Hello, Finch.
你好 芬奇
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你们是谁 要干什么
You just listen to me closely.
你给我听清楚
I don’t care who I hurt or who I killed, understand?
我可是未达目的不择手段 明白吗
Please, no, no, no.
求求你 不要 别这样
You’re gonna tell me exactly that I came for to find out.
把我想知道的都告诉我
Where’s Dean?
迪恩在哪
It’s up to you how far I go.
我会做出什么事就看你的表现了
Fingers.
手指
Wrist?
手腕
Elbow? Please, just tell him what he wants to know.
还是手肘 求你 快告诉他吧
Okay, okay…300, Carbon Plaza.
好吧 碳素广场300号♥
300, Carbon Plaza. That’s where he is. I swear.
碳素广场300号♥ 我发誓他就在那
It’s like you going to miss a good dinner.
看来你们失去了一顿美味晚餐
I got you, bastard.
你个混♥蛋♥
Yes. How much was Harry’s life worth?
喂 哈里的命值多少钱
50 million.
五千万
And here’s what I’m gonna do.
我可以给你承诺
10 million wired to a bank of your choice, within 24 hours.
24小时内给你汇一千万 银行你选
It’s a good deal, you should take it. Not interested.
很划算 你应该接受 不感兴趣
And killer gets a conscience.
杀手怎么也有良心了
I do that as a breach of professional ethic, Mr. Bishop.
我那么做是出于职业道德 毕肖先生
Harry’s death is business. Pure and simple.
哈里的死只是纯粹的生意
It’s not gonna be so simple now.
现在可没那么简单了
You get that right. Cause now
你说对了 因为现在
I’m gonna put a price on your head. It’s so big…
我要对悬赏你 重金悬赏
When you look in the mirror,
就连你照镜子的时候
your reflection are gonna shoot you in the face.
镜中的倒影都会朝你开枪
You won’t survive that long. You’re a fool.
你活不久了 你真蠢
You think you can get to me before I get to you?
你以为你会先我一步得手吗
I already have.
我已经来了
Where’s conference room, E? Floor upstairs, sir.
会议室E在哪 上一层 先生
He’s in the building. Get me the fuck out of here.
他在大楼里 快护送我出去
They find Bishop? Nothing yet.
找到毕肖了吗 还没有
Get out the fucking bus. Move, out the fucking bus. Move!
给我滚下车 快点 滚下去 快
Go.
下车
Move back up. Come on. Let’s go.
倒回去 快点 快走
Fuck you.
去你的吧
What’s the plan, now?
接下来有什么安排
Disappear.
人间蒸发
New names, occupation. Together?
起个新名字 换份工作 一起吗
That’s up to you.
随你的便
What we gonna do? We gonna widdle?
我们干什么去 撒泼尿
Making a bunk beds?
做个上下铺的床
We gonna do a TP?
还是去卖♥♥厕纸
Want a water?
喝水吗
I’ve always had this…
我内心总是充满了…
anger inside. Now I feel like I have a…
愤怒 现在我觉得我有个
a place to put it. I think I would miss this.
宣泄的地方 我会想念这种感觉
I had stop now.
而现在我得罢手了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!