Don’t you think he needs me? Don’t you think I can help him?
我不知道 一个非常特别的女人
I don’t know.
在许多方面
It takes a pretty special kind of woman in a lot of ways.
也许我是特别的
Maybe I’m special.
也许
Maybe.
在一两天内给我准备一个戒指
Give me a ring in a day or two.
哦 谢谢你 医生 我会的
Oh, thank you, Doctor. I will.
起床!起床! 他们来这里了!
起床!起床! 他们来这里了!
Get up! Get up! Here they come!
早安 先生们 早安 医生
Good morning, gentlemen.
嗨 医生 早安 医生
Good morning, Doctor.
早安 汤普生先生 早安 医生
Hi, Doc. – Good morning, Doc.
你感觉如何? 不错 医生
Good morning, Mr. Thompson. – Good morning, Doctor.
– How are you feeling? – Okay, Doc.
他还保留了什么? 九根坏掉了 剩下一个半
What’s his residual? – Nine out, one and a half left.
是如何发生的? 我们站在他周围 并为他祈祷
Good! How did that happen? – We just stood around him and prayed.
恩 那很好 但是让我们继续工作
Well, that’s nice, but let’s keep working on it.
病人的膀胱功能现在还好
The patient’s balance of bladder function is now good.
他可以进行所有日常活动 包括健身房♥
He may proceed with all routine activity, including gym.
家里好吗? 好
最小的开始说话了 时间过的真快
How’s the family? – Fine.
– The little one’s starting to talk. – Time sure flies.
你说的对
You said it.
今天你好吗 马林先生?
How are you today, Mr. Mullin?
我仍然在这里 哦 我看到了
I’m still here. – Oh, I see.
好吧 让我们看看那个定格画面
Well, let’s take a look at that closure.
这看起来很好 我以你为傲
This looks good. I’m proud of you.
你听到了吗? 我听到了
Did you hear that? – I heard it.
你正在那里看什么? “女孩与怪物”
What are you reading there? “Nature Girl Meets the Monster.”
哦 你就会做这个事情吗? 就只知道看那些连环画?
Oh, please!
Is that all you can find to do? Read those junky comic books?
我告诉你该看什么吗?
Do I tell you what to read?
阻止病情的恶化成功了
Closure of the sacral decubitus ulcer has been successful.
病人比较适合温和的活动
Patient may proceed with routine mild activity.
霍布金斯 你在这里做什么?
Hopkins, what are you doing here?
你两个星期没有回家了
You aren’t due back for two weeks.
我知道 很好 怎么回事?发生什么事?
I know. – Well, what’s wrong? What happened?
什么也没有 我回家了
Nothing. I went home and I came back.
但是你没有利用你的时间 快点 得分多少?
But you didn’t use up your month. Come on. What’s the score?
哦 母亲 她是一片好意 他们全部都是
Oh, my mother. She means well. They all do.
但是他们继续告诉我 如果我再学坏 就让我离开
But they keep telling me I’ll walk again if I want to bad enough.
你没有跟他们解释这件事情?
Didn’t you explain it to them?
是的 所以他们坐在我旁边 看着我
Sure. So they sit around looking at me…
就好像感觉我是一个坐在轮椅上的畸形人
like I’m a freak on wheels.
在晚上我能听到我的老嬷嬷的哭声
At night I can hear my old lady crying.
我也必须活下去
Gee, I gotta live too.
看 不知道你在哪呆了三年
Look, it took you three years to get where you are.
你不能给他们三个星期吗?
Can’t you give them three weeks?
在一两个月内你会再尝试一次吗?
Will you try it again in a month or two?
如果你这么说 医生
If you say so, Doc.
是的
Yep.
早安 好好先生 今天你看起来很有精神啊
Good morning, Mr. Fine. You look just fine today.
是的 一点也不好笑
All right. So it’s not funny.
我不是杰克 我只是一个水管工人
I’m no Jack Benny. I’m just a plumber.
你的膀胱好吗? 哦 差不多10个
How’s your bladder? – Oh, about 10 and one.
在肿胀 在中胸部位也是这么疼痛
Swell.
Still got that pain in the mid-thoracic region.
哪里? 在中胸部位
Where? – In the mid-thoracic region.
他应该是医生
He should be a doctor.
现在病人膀胱的功能是自动规律的
The patient’s bladder is now automatic and well-balanced.
一个泰勒支柱将会解决他背部的困难
A Taylor brace will correct his back difficulties,
而且建议他多去健身房♥
but it’s suggested that he go to the gym..
你有没有决定 在你离开的时候做什么去吗?
More frequently and regularly.
Have you decided what you’re gonna do when you leave?
是的 卖♥♥鞋带
Sure. Sell shoelaces.
很好 好好先生 另一个利奥 这些就是我们所需要的
Fine, Mr. Fine. Another Leo Doogan.
我听到了 布洛克医生!
That’s all we need.
嗨 诺姆 记住“血和勇气”?
I heard that, Dr. Brock!
Hey, Norm, remember “Blood and Guts” Patton?
“膀胱和肠”布洛克 是的 害羞的屠夫
“Bladder and Bowels” Brock. – Yeah, the Bashful Butcher.
你回学校去 为什么?
我得到了一张我自己 跟陪审团谈话的照片
You’re going back to school. – Why?
I got a picture of myself addressing a jury from my kiddie car.
为什么不?不要做傻瓜 你可以赢得许多官司
Why not? Don’t be a fool. You might win a lot of cases.
教♥育♥部♥门 让我们从这里去大厅
Education department. Let’s get on the ball here.
是的 先生 是的 先生 是的 先生
Yes, sir. – “Yes, sir. Yes, sir.”
好日子 好好医生 你的脸色看起来很可怕
Good day, Dr. Fine. You look terrible.
你也一样
Same to you.
面包师♥傅♥ 我想外出午餐吧
Mr. Baker, I see, is out to lunch.
昨天晚上他很晚还出去庆祝生日
He was out late last night celebrating his birthday.
汉弥尔顿在哪里?
马上取消 真的吗?
Where’s Hamilton? – Took off just before rounds.
好吧 要他今天下午去我办公室一趟 是的 先生
Really?
Well, I want him in my office this afternoon.
偷看一大♥麻♥ 面包师♥傅♥!
Yes, sir.
Peek-a-boo, Mr. Baker!
好吧 我正在小结这块的价值
Well, I’m beginning to think a survey of the discipline…
不要告诉我 纽曼在其他地方也发表了这个诺言?
in this ward might be of value.
Don’t tell me Newman had a pressing engagement elsewhere too?
他在学校 医生 你想要他拿到他的文凭 记得吗?
He’s at school, Doctor.
You wanted him to get his diploma, remember?
他不能同时在两个地方
He can’t be in two places at once.
好 罗宾小姐 不要太得意
All right, Miss Robbins. Don’t look so superior.
你不也是如此聪明
You’re not so smart, either.
嗨 看! 安德逊拄着拐杖!
Hey, look! Anderson’s got his crutches!
你见到了? 你等的够久了 发生了很多事情
You see that?
你要认真工作 乔治
You wait long enough, everything happens.
You’re gonna have to work hard, George,
虽然你受了轻伤 但是你还能干好这个工作
but you got a low-level injury and you can do it.
医生有没有告诉你走动的方式? 是的 看起来相当难
Has Bricker shown you the ways you can ambulate?
什么意思? 摇摆的步法 对你来说应该是相当容易的
Yeah. Looks pretty hard.
What do you mean?
The swing-through gait should be pretty easy for you.
手表
Watch.
时间慢了 不过它还在为你服务
It’s slow, but it gets you there.
你见到了? 为什么 你不可能拿走它
You see that?
Why, you can get onto it in no time at all.
看起来仍然很难 什么?用你的东西?
It still looks hard. – What? With your build?
一个肚带 对来说我是个好消息
It’s a cinch. That’s good news to me.
进来 金德逊先生
Arise, Mr. Gunderson.
“倾听 倾听 云雀在天堂的大门歌♥唱”
“Hark, hark, the lark at heaven’s gate sings,
谢尔曼 威沃 罗宾 知道这件事吗? 医生 我什么都不知道
and Phoebus ‘gins to-”
Sherman, Weaver, Robbins, you know anything about this?
第二天晚上 违反纪律跑去看电影了?
No, Doctor. I had no idea.
Did go down to the movies the other night against orders.
直到刚才我才知道这件事情 金德逊先生 看着我
I didn’t know about it till afterward.
听着 医生 我忍♥不住… 你听我说!
Mr. Gunderson, look at me.
你知道你自己做了什么吗?
Listen, Doc, I couldn’t help- – You listen to me!
它和你有关系 是一个非常好的褥疮治疗?
You know what you’ve done?
Does it matter to you that this was a perfectly good bedsore closure?
现在完全失去作用了 真是乱成一团 这不是我的过失
Now it’s completely broken down. It’s a mess.
哦 我确定不是! 是威沃医生或者罗宾小姐的过失!
It’s not my fault. – Oh, I’m sure it’s not!
It’s Dr. Weaver’s fault or Miss Robbins’s!
他们不应该把你绑在床上 因此你就不会违反纪律了!
They should’ve tied you down to your bed so you couldn’t disobey orders!
什么给予你权利 如此粗心地破坏外科手术?
What gives you the right to ruin good surgery by sheer carelessness?
这个病人都下地一个月了
撤回所有坐轮椅的人的特权
This patient is grounded for a month.
All wheelchair privileges are withdrawn,
而且所有的治疗措施 都将在床上进行
and all therapeutic measures will be clone in bed.
对不起 医生 对于你 我已经无话可说
I’m sorry, Doc. – I have nothing more to say to you!
今天你好吗 沃尔特? 还好
How are you today, Walter? – All right.
手怎么样了? 我不知道 我想应该好些了
How’s the hand? – I don’t know. Better, I guess.
好 让我们看看
All right, let’s see.
现在 你尝试弯曲手指给我们看看
Now, let’s see you try to bend the fingers.
好 好!
Good. Good!
谢尔曼 威沃 来这里 看这
Sherman, Weaver, come here. Look at this.
好 沃尔特 非常好
Good, Walter. That’s very, very good.
现在让我们继续抵抗练习 让我们继续
Now let’s bear down on those resistive exercises.
那是一个男孩
Let’s keep ’em going.
That a boy.
是的 马克斯 超过二十了 你有大♥麻♥烦
That’s right, Max.
Twenty across the board. And you’re in big trouble.
多林先生 我想就是和平常一样的生意
Business as usual, I see, Mr. Doolin.
我相信我不快乐吗 你的名字 先生?
I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!