迪士尼的奇妙世界
奇迹的缔造者 海伦·凯勒
艾丽森·艾略特(饰演 安妮·莎莉文)
海莉·凯特·爱森伯格(饰演 海伦·凯勒)
卢卡斯·布莱克(饰演 詹姆斯·凯勒)
凯特·格林豪斯(饰演 凯特·凯勒)
大卫·斯特雷泽恩(饰演 凯勒上尉)
音乐:威廉·戈尔茨坦
电影剪辑:玛丽安·布兰登
艺术指导:琳赛·赫默贝尔
摄影导演:大卫·帕克
制片人:苏西·伯金比夏
出品人:查尔斯·希斯康
不对 他们不要那个
No, no. They don’t want that.
出品人:查尔斯·希斯康
出品人:查尔斯·希斯康
放在那儿吧
Lay it over there.
出品人:彼得·格林
放在那儿吧
Lay it over there.
出品人:彼得·格林
编剧:蒙特·梅里克
编剧:威廉·吉布森
首先 我要剪掉这边
First, I’m going to cut out this border.
导演:纳迪娅·塔斯
海伦
H-Helen?
海伦
H-Helen!
住手
Stop!
海伦
Helen!
别这样 海伦
Stop it, Helen.
她为什么把手指伸到我嘴里
Why she stick her fingers in my mouth?
因为她很生气 你能说话 而她却听不见
Because she mad at you talking all day when she can’t hear nothing.
如果她听不见
If she can’t hear,
那她怎么知道话是从我嘴里说出的
then how she know talk coming out of my mouth?
我觉得她想说话
I think she tying to talk.
她疯了吗 她在吃自己
Now she gone crazy, eating herself?
你别说了
You stop that.
海伦 别那样
Helen, stop it.
海伦 海伦
Helen. Helen!
住手 啊
Stop it. Ohh!
救命 救命啊
Help! Help!
海伦想杀了我们 她又想杀了我们
Helen’s trying to kill us! She tying to kill us again!
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen.
别这样 海伦 别这样
Stop it, Helen. Stop it.
别这样
Stop it.
没事 没事 把剪刀给妈妈
OK, OK, give mother the scissors.
海伦
Helen.
海伦 把剪刀给妈妈
Helen, give mother the scissors.
海伦
Helen.
没事了
OK.
没事了
OK.
就是现在
There, now.
好了
OK.
这才是我的漂亮宝贝嘛
That’s my pretty girl, huh?
哦 爸爸
Well, Father,
我希望你已经编好故事了
I hope you got your story ready.
编什么故事
What story is that?
那个小野蛮人想杀人的故事啊
The one you’re going to tell when the little savage kills somebody.
法官大人
Your honor,
我没想到那个又聋又哑的可怜孩子会那么暴♥力♥
I had no idea that poor deaf and dumb child could be so violent.
詹姆斯 你妹妹的事与你无关
Your sister is none of your concern, James.
你不是还要换衣服去朋友那儿吗
Don’t you have some occasion you need to dress for?
詹姆斯 我怎么没有见过你的年轻朋友们呢
Why don’t I ever meet any of your young friends, James?
我怎么能把朋友邀请到这里
How can I invite people here?
你的朋友们不会觉得
But surely your friends don’t think
海伦的性格像你吧
that Helen is any reflection on you.
哇 海伦才是房♥子的主人啊
Wow! Helen is the real head of this house.
她也许在装聋作哑呢
She’s probably just pretending she can’t speak or hear
那样她就不用回答别人的问题了
so she don’t have to answer to anyone.
我真受不了你会忌妒那个无助的孩子
Your jealousy of that helpless child is intolerable.
阿姨
Auntie.
哦 我们回来了
Oh, well, here we are.
爸爸和伊芙阿姨都在这里
Here’s Father and Aunt Ev.
我刚看见詹姆斯了
I saw James.
我真希望你们两个不要再吵架了
I hope the two of you weren’t quarreling again.
没有
No, no.
哦 凯特 我们都很爱海伦的
Oh, Katie, we all love Helen,
可你看看
but surely you must see
她对这个家庭造成了多大的影响
what an effect she is having on your household.
为什么詹姆斯和亚瑟都不能好好说话了
Why James and Arthur can barely speak a civil word,
因为你所有的时间都用来照顾凯伦了
and all your time is given over to the girl.
根本没时间去照顾那个刚出生的宝宝了
You hardly ever have time for your new baby.
詹姆斯是对的
James is right.
你和亚瑟必须想办法才行
You and Arthur must do something.. and soon.
我们能做什么 伊芙
What can we do, Evelyn?
唯一能做的就是把海伦送去疗养院
The only thing left to do is to take Helen to an asylum,
凯特绝不会接受我这么做的
and Kate would never stand for it.
那你试过
Well, have you tried..
两个州的所有医院都看过了
We have taken her to every hospital in 2 states.
没有一个医生对她抱有希望
No one holds out any hope.
那巴提摩的奇索姆医生呢
What about that Dr. Chisolm up in Baltimore?
亚瑟 我在你印的报纸上看到过他的报导
I read an article in your very own newspaper, Arthur.
上面说他治好了
They say he has cured
许多其他医生已经放弃的盲人患者
many cases of blindness that other doctors have given up on.
你为何不写封信给他呢
Now, why not write to him?
然后再让凯特心碎一次吗
And have Kate’s heart broken again?
我已经准备好了 反正已经心碎过那么多次了
I’m prepared for my heart to break any number of times, Captain.
你说的很好 我会亲自给他写信
I’ll write to him myself if you like, Katie.
我不会再让海伦接受治疗了
There isn’t going to be any cure,
早点接受这个事实对我们大家都好
and the sooner we accept that fact, the better off we’ll all be.
我永远都不会接受的
I will never accept it, Captain.
我接受不了
I can’t.
我要去印刷厂了
I’m going to the printers.
你看 我一刻也不能转身
Now look. I can’t turn my back for a moment.
亚瑟 海伦对家里的了解
Arthur, Helen knows a lot more than
远比你想的还要多
you think about what goes on in this house.
就算跑遍全国也是一样
Nothing is solved by running all over the county
那些庸医就只会在诊断书上签个名
every time some quack doctor gets his name in the papers.
可你逃避也一样解决不了问题的
Nothing is solved by running to the office, either.
凯特 亲爱的 还有什么办法呢
Kate, darling, what can anyone do?
最好的办法就是找个环境不错的疗养院
The kindest thing we could do would be to find a sanitarium
在那里她可以被好好照顾
in a beautiful spot where she could be taken care of.
不行 绝对不行
No. No, never.
哦 她扯掉了我的纽扣
Oh! She tore off my buttons.
是眼睛
It’s eyes.
她想要这个洋娃娃拥有眼睛
She wants the doll.. She wants the doll to have eyes.
很抱歉 伊芙
I’m sorry, Evelyn.
告诉我换钮扣要多少钱 我给你吧
Just tell me what it’ll cost to have the buttons replaced, and I’ll..
我理解她的行为
I know she does.
哦 没事的
Oh, don’t mind about that.
只是几颗纽扣而已 能让海伦开心就好
What are a couple of buttons if it makes Helen happy?
我再缝上就好了
I’ll sew them on if you like.
这就是你想做的吗
Is that what you’re trying to do?
让海伦开心
Make Helen happy?
没有什么能让她开心
Nothing makes her happy.
你再给她什么只会让她更糟
Everything you give her only makes her worse.
做这些小事儿就能让她开心
She can have these little things that make her happy.
哦 海伦
Oh, Helen!
海伦
Helen…
听着 你不能那样做 知道吗
Listen, you cannot do things like that, OK?
怎么不行 做这些小事儿就能让她开心啊
Why? She can have the little things that make her happy.
如果你不把她送走
If you won’t send her away,
那我们只能把她关起来了
then we must find some way of confining her.
什么 你要把她当成疯女人
What, you want to lock her away in the attic
锁在阁楼里吗
like some sort of mad woman?
她只想说话而已
She wants to talk.
海伦 过来
Helen, come here.
没事的
It’s OK.
没事了 孩子
It’s OK. Look, I know.
好吧
All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!