Please, get me to a hospital!
求你 送我去医院
I can’t breathe.
我喘不过来气
You know what? If you were smart,
你要是知趣的话
you would stop talking right now.
现在就该闭嘴
Sue me. I just know that women should never work for women.
告我啊 我就知道女人不该为女人打工
How can you say that?
怎么能那么说
Because they’re always threatened.
因为她们总是觉得有威胁
Especially if you’re beautiful, and they’re not.
特别当你是个美女 而他们不是
Fine! You never had a fight with your boss?
好吧 你从来没和你老板吵过架吗
Never. You know why?
从来不 知道为什么吗
Because he’s a man.
因为他是男人
Can we please drop this?
我们就此打住好吗
I just want to go home and kiss my son. Honey.
我只想回家亲亲我儿子 甜心
See, you have to mention that you have a child and we don’t.
听听 你非得提儿子挤兑我们没有是吗
There’s my point. Erit, I didn’t say anything of the sort.
我听出来了 艾莉特 我根本没那个意思
Don’t apologize, it’s genetics.
不用道歉 生来如此
Women are always competing with each other.
女人总是彼此竞争
That’s why you’re having problems with your boss.
所以你才会对你的老板有意见
Because she’s a woman. Exactly.
因为她是女人 一点儿没错
Women should work under men,
要么男人当女人的老板
men under women. That’s it.
要么女人当男人的老板
What about men under men?
男人当男人老板如何
That’s fine, too. I mean, they can deal with it.
也行 我想 他们能搞定
Can we go now?
我们能走了吗
Either of you guys want another drink?
你们谁还想再喝一杯
We’re good shot. Double?
我们喝好了 就两杯
Women can do amazing things. I am one. I know.
女人很能干 我就是
But even I would never work for me.
可我也不会当自己老板
That we can agree on. Good night, Mick.
这个我同意 晚安 米克
We are in a bad mood.
气氛不大对啊
She’s got a point, bro, you know.
她很精辟 老兄 你知道
I’d much rather work under you than her.
我更愿意在你下头干事儿
That’s nice. I’d rather work under him, too.
好极了 我也愿意在他下头干事儿
You’d rather “work” under John?
你愿意在约翰下面”干事儿”
You have a problem with that, too?
你也有什么不爽吗
No! Why would I have a problem
没有 我为什么要对你那小小的
with your little sexual innuendo?
性暗示感到不爽呢
What is up your ass tonight?
你今晚吃错药了吗
So I should just sit here
那我就应该乖乖坐在这里
while you come on to my husband right in front of me?
眼睁睁看你在我面前钓我老公吗
Lara, if I wanted your husband,
劳拉 假如我想钓
I would have him, like that.
他早就上钩了 小菜一碟
How? You couldn’t possibly show him more of those tits.
怎么钓 你连露奶的机会都没有
You know what your problem is? Okay…
你怎么这么三八 好了
My problem is your brain is as big as those tits.
我三八因为你胸大无脑
Baby, this is your fault! Huge, exactly!
宝贝儿 这是你的错 是巨♥奶♥ 没错
This is your…
这是你的…
If you had half a brain,
你但凡有点脑子
we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
我们也不会闹成这样
Maybe we wouldn’t even met.
也许碰都碰不上
Baby. Let it go, let it go, let it go.
宝贝儿 算了 算了 算了
Good night, brother dear! Good night!
晚安 老弟 晚安
She’s completely full of herself.
她太自以为是了
Don’t try and agree with me now!
别想事后拍我马屁
I don’t even think she’s a member of the dental profession.
我甚至认为她是个冒牌的牙医专家
Shut up!
行了
She probably can’t even spell “anesthesiologist.”
她大概连”麻醉师”几个字都拼不出来
The woman’s a complete fraud.
那女人没点儿真的
We went to her office party, you idiot!
我们在她的办公室聚会过 笨蛋
And I believe she hit on me that night as well.
我相信她是那时候迷上我的
You are completely delusional.
简直是自作多情
She didn’t even hit on you in there. I just don’t like her.
她看都没看你一眼 我只是看不惯她
I understand your point of view. I really do. I agree with you.
我理解你的看法 真的 很同意
Somebody who looks like that
她那样的人
should not be allowed anywhere near oral surgery.
就该离口腔外科远点儿
You’re sitting in the chair, you’re trying to stay calm,
你个讨厌鬼
and you got them things hanging in your face…
一对大♥波♥在你眼前晃动…
So, see you next weekend. All right? Okay.
那就下周再见了 好吗 好的
Thank you. Good night.
谢谢你 晚安
Bye. Bye!
再见 再见
Bye!
再见
Oh, gee.
天哪
Look at this.
看好了
Now you say go. Go!
现在说冲 冲
Smash all.
冲垮了
All right, squeeze in.
好了 照相时间
You know, you can’t do this every morning. It’s way too corny.
你知道 没必要每天这样 老掉牙了
Come on. Smile.
少废话 笑一个
It’s just till he’s 18.
到他成年就好了
A present. Oh, great. What’s that?
礼物 太好了 什么啊
You hate brushing your teeth
你不是讨厌刷牙嘛
and that brushes them in 30 seconds.
那个牙刷三十秒就全部搞定
I love brushing my teeth.
我超喜欢刷牙
Don’t believe everything your mother says.
别听你妈说的话
What time’s your last class? 3:00.
你最后一节课几点 三点
But I got some papers to grade. Can you pick up Luke?
可我要批试♥卷♥ 你能接一下卢克吗
After yesterday, I probably don’t have a job anyway, so…
昨天和老板吵架 我可能要被炒鱿鱼了
Was it wrong of me to call her a useless cow?
我骂她没用的娘们儿有错吗
I think bosses admire that kind of frank exchange.
我想老板们对这种实话都很感冒
Did you call your dad? When?
你打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥了吗 什么时候
Birthday, yesterday!
昨天 他生日的时候
Yeah, I sent him some freshly cut flowers, little pink roses.
是啊 我送了他几束鲜花 几束粉玫瑰
I sent him a handmade card.
送了张自♥制♥贺卡
And I finished that quilt I’ve been sewing since spring.
我还搞定了从春天就开始缝的床单
You are completely impossible.
你简直不可思议
Did you notice what I got for my birthday this year?
你知道今年我的生日礼物是什么吗
I got a grunt.
一句哼哼
Mom said, “Happy birthday, sweetheart,” and Dad went…
妈说 “生日快乐 宝贝” 爸说
It was just… It was a beautiful moment in my life. I teared up.
这是 很感人的时刻 我泪流满面
Ever think that somebody has to be the bigger person here?
不觉得在这儿 你该有个大人样吗
Now I want you to remember this for the custody hearing,
现在我要你记住我的证词
how Mommy is always scolding Daddy, okay?
你妈是怎么拿你老爹开涮的 懂吗
Can you remember that?
记住了吗
You know, how are you gonna feel
我说 等卢克长大了
when Luke grows up and
你过生日电♥话♥他也不打电♥话♥
doesn’t call you on your birthday?
你会是什么感觉
And now she’s trying to drive a wedge between us.
现在她在咱俩之间设置障碍呢
I give up. And now she’s abandoning you.
我投降 现在她不管你了
Hey, buddy, do you wanna try and knock him over again?
老兄 想再摞倒他一次吗
You ready? Line it up.
准备好啊 排好队
Line it up now and you say go. Go!
排好队了喊冲 冲
I got it.
我开
Pittsburgh Police. This is an arrest warrant for Lara Brennan…
匹兹堡警♥察♥局的 这是劳拉·布伦南的逮捕证
Arrest for what? …and a search warrant for the premises.
凭什么啊 还有搜查证
Hold on! Lara Brennan?
等等 你是劳拉·布伦南吗
You touch me again, I’m gonna arrest you. Hold on.
你再碰我一下 我就抓你 等等
Stay where you are! This is my house!
待在原地 这是我家
Lara Brennan? Yes!
劳拉·布伦南吗 是
I will arrest you.
我要逮捕你
You’re under arrest for the murder of Elizabeth Gesas.
你被控谋杀伊丽莎白·吉萨斯而被逮捕
Calm down! I got my kid in the kitchen!
稍安毋躁 我小孩就在厨房♥
What are you doing? Arrest her for what?
你们干什么 凭什么抓她
Turn around! Mommy!
转身 妈咪
John! John! You have the right to an attorney…
约翰! 约翰! 你有权聘律师
Go get Luke. Go get Luke.
去看看卢克 去看看卢克
…understand these rights… Luke!
明白这些权利 卢克
It’s okay, buddy! It’s okay!
没事儿的 儿子 没事儿
Mommy! Luke!
妈咪 卢克
It’s all right. It’s okay!
乖 没事儿
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!