A lot of looking.
多多观察
Especially at things that break up the daily routine.
尤其得注意那些比较反常的事情
And on the left, the Allegheny County Jail,
左边是阿勒格尼郡立监狱
now the largest jail in the world.
是目前全球最大的监狱
There have been three escape
这里曾有过三次越狱行动
attempts of which no one has made it out alive.
每次均已失败告终
If you look to the right, south side…
请看右边 南边方向
“On the first landing, which was
第一次登陆时
as small as the necessary turn of the stairs allowed.”
登陆点极其狭窄
“There was a niche in the column, about half a yard wide.”
柱子里头有一个大约一♥码♥宽的神龛
“And in this niche, the
在神龛里面
prince felt convinced that a man stood concealed.”
王子确切地感受到一个隐秘的男人
“He thought he could distinguish a figure standing there…”
他觉得自己可以辨别出一个人就站在那儿
25, 26, 27,
25秒 26秒 27秒
28, 29, 30.
28秒 29秒 30秒
Good?
好了吗
And money, you’ll need a truckload of it.
钱 你需要大量的钱
Everything’s expensive, hotels, travel, information.
到处都烧钱 住店 交通 个人信息
It’s gonna take our selection.
首先要选取对象
Then we’re gonna wanna use our magic lasso tool
然后使用套索工具
to get the door out of the background.
去除背景上的门
Identity. It’s easy to find fake papers,
身份 弄份假证件容易
harder to find ones that will get you through an airport.
混过机场安检很难
OxyContin. $10 a piece.
奥施康定[土海♥洛♥因♥] 一片10块
Give you five for $40.
五片的话只收你40
Hey, I need some passports.
我还需要一些护照
Piss off, man! Beat your feet.
走开 伙计 滚蛋
Okay, boy!
好的 伙计
You got to pay upfront for the passports, yo.
护照需要预付
I can do that. You know the Hotel Lafayette?
没问题 知道拉斐特旅馆吗
It’s on Main Street. When you get there,
就在主干道上
go to the bar, ask for Harv.
到那去吧台找哈弗就行了
What’s your name?
你叫什么
Tell him Mouss sent you.
跟他说是穆斯让你去的
Harv? I’m looking for Harv.
哈弗 我找哈弗
Are you Harv? Yeah.
你是哈弗吗 没错
Mouss told me to come and see you.
穆斯叫我来的
He did, did he? What do you want?
他叫的 是吗 你想要什么
Three passports, a driver’s license,
三份护照 一份驾照
and a real social security number.
还有一个可用的社保号♥
How do you know Mouss?
你怎么认识穆斯的
He babysits my kid.
他为我照看小孩
Okay, follow me.
好吧 跟我来
You got the photos on you? Yeah.
带照片没有 带了
How much? $1,500.
多少钱 一千五
If I ever see your face again, you’re gonna lose an eye.
要是再让我看到你 就废了你这只眼睛
Yeah, it was stupid. I fell off the bike.
真白♥痴♥ 从自行车上摔下来了
You mean the bike that’s been in our garage for two years?
就咱家车♥库♥ 闲置了两年的那辆吗
Put your head back.
头转过来
Some guy made a crack about Lara.
一个家伙说劳拉的坏话
So that’s what you do now?
然后呢
You punch everybody who thinks she’s guilty?
你就跟每个觉得她有罪的人打架吗
What’s that supposed to mean?
您说这话什么意思
It means it’s important what you believe,
意思是重要的是 你相信什么
not what somebody else… Really?
而不是其他什么人 是吗
Do you believe, Mom? Why are you trying to start a fight?
你信吗 妈 你为什么老想着吵架呢
Come on, buddy. Let’s go. Where’s his bag?
过来 宝贝 我们走了 他包呢
Why are you doing this? No reason.
你为什么这样啊 没有理由
I just stupidly thought that the people who loved her
我只是愚蠢地以为爱她的人
would actually believe she’s innocent. My mistake.
肯定会相信她是无辜的 是我错了
Stop this!
闭嘴
Go give Grandma a kiss.
去 跟奶奶亲一个
Come on.

Does your face hurt?
你的脸受伤了吗
A little.
一点小伤而已
Did you hit him back?
你揍他了吗
No, I… I didn’t.
没有 我没
That’s okay.
那好
Okay, buddy?
好了吗 宝贝
I’m looking for someone who does high-end IDs.
我想弄些高仿身份证件
Passports, social security cards.
护照 还有社保号♥
Get out of here.
滚开
Yeah?
干什么
I was at the bar. I know what you are looking for.
那天我在酒吧 我知道你在找什么
I’m deaf, you idiot. I read your lips.
我聋了 傻瓜 我读唇语
What do you need?
你要什么
Passports, driver’s license,
护照 驾照
a social security number that’ll take a credit check.
一个用于应付信用检查的社保号♥
$3,700.
三千七
That’s too much.
太贵了
It is if you never get them.
弄不到花的更多
I need photos and $1,000 in advance.
给我照片 预付一千
I’ll bring them Wednesday. Hey, not here.
礼拜三给你带过来 嘿 这儿不行
I don’t want you coming back here again.
你别再来这里
Parking lot of Don’s. Eckert Street. Under the bridge, 2:00.
在艾克特大街的唐家停车场 两点天桥下面
If I’m not there on time, leave.
如果到时间我没到 马上离开
Put your thumb right there.
在那边按个手印
Thanks. That’s all I need. Thank you.
好的 就这些 多谢
I’ll just be a few moments.
一会就好
Glasses?
怎么戴着眼镜
Yes.

Yeah, I found myself falling asleep grading papers.
我批试♥卷♥时睡着了
When?
什么时候
I guess about a year ago.
好像一年前吧
A year ago.
一年前
Look at you. How can you do this to yourself?
看看你 怎么搞成这样子了
I am hopeless without my wife.
没老婆再身边 我什么都干不了
I can’t even ride a bike.
甚至自行车都骑不好
Sorry about the house.
房♥子的事情我很抱歉
I won’t know where to picture you.
以后我不知道于何处想像你的模样
I close my eyes, I see Luke in his bedroom,
闭上眼睛 我看到卢克待在他的卧室里
and you on the sofa by the window.
而你则躺在窗边的沙发上
I won’t know where to picture you anymore.
我再也没地方构想你的模样了
Show me where the bullets go.
示范一下往哪上弹
Hi, it’s John.
你好 我是约翰
Luke’s not feeling too well.
卢克感觉不太舒服
So I’m gonna pick him up and take him home, okay?
我得去接他 带他回家
I need Carl to cover my 3:00 class.
让卡尔帮我代下三点的课
Thanks.
谢了
You ever gonna answer your goddamn phone?
你怎么不接电♥话♥
You were supposed to leave.
怎么还不走
I need them.
我需要那些东西
You notice that guy was a cop?
没看到那人是个警♥察♥吗
Just give me the money.
把钱给我
You want this too much.
你太猴急了
You’re gonna fuck it up.
会搞砸的
Hey, Mr. Brennan.
你好 布伦南先生
Today I’m gonna show you
今天我要为大家演示下
how to make a key that can open any lock.
如何制♥作♥一把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
It’s called a bump key.
即撞匙
First thing you need to do is you need to find a key
首先你需要找到一把钥匙
that can fit into the type of lock that you’re trying to open.
一把与你想要打开的锁相匹配的钥匙
Here I have a key that fits into my front door,
这里有一把与我家大门相配的钥匙
but I just changed the locks, so it won’t open.
不过我更换了锁芯 所以用这个打不开了
First thing you need to do is secure your key,
首先缚住你的钥匙
take a metal file and go through
用一根锉子顺着钥匙下去
and start taking those mountains and valleys
把那些锁齿磨平
all the way down to the lowest possible setting on the key.
磨至最深
The bump key works by momentarily bumping those pins up,
撞匙的工作原理是让那些弹针在某一刻弹起
so that for a split second,
这样在那一刻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!