我十八岁的时候就开始在北海工作了 对 差不多是1971年左右吧
I started working in the North Sea when I was 18. Yes, it was back in 71.
很久以前的事了
Starting to be long ago by now.
嗯 而且报酬非常高
Yeah, and it paid so well.
去那里工作两个礼拜 就可以在家休息四个礼拜
Two weeks out, and four weeks at home for me.
我们压根不知道自己是参与什么
We had no idea what we entered into.
我们也没经过任何训练 只能照着美♥国♥佬♥的指示做
Zero training. Just follow the yanks.
他们说往左 我们就往左
Go left they said, so we went left.
我记得那时有点危险
I remember back then it being a bit dangerous.
但这是个我们愿意承担的风险
But it was a risk we were willing to take.
或者准确一点来说 我们根本没考虑过这个问题
Or to be exact, we didn’t think about it.
大家都在赚钱 毕竟整个国家都在赚钱
Everybody were making money, after all. The entire nation was making money.
我想这就像在开车一样
But I suppose it’s like driving a car.
如果你开快了 开久了 绝对没好事
If you drive way too fast, for way too long, it won’t go well.
我们在做石油这行称这为「不希望发生的风险」
“Risk of unwanted incidents” as we call it in the oil biz.
早安 -嗨
Good morning. – Hi.
早安 奥丁 -你睡得好吗?
Good morning, Odin. – Have you slept well?
如果你要喝的话 咖啡在热水壶上
There’s coffee on the thermos, if you want.
好吃吗? -好吃
Is it good? – Yeah.
吃完了 -你吃完了?
Done – Are you done?
它在哪? -我不知道欸 你得自己去找一下
Where is it? – I don’t know. You’ll have to look.
今天又不是寻宝日 找一下看看地下室有没有 可以吗?
This is not the day for a treasure hunt. Check the basement, ok?
那里有什么? -一台遥控车
Where is what? – A radiocontrolled car.
怎样?
What?
一切都还好吗? -嗯
Everything ok? – Yeah.
想来颗蛋吗? -嗯
Want eggs? – Yeah.
你没办法在半分钟内完成的
You won’t make it under 30 seconds.
如果我没成功 开车的时候就给你一个月的音乐控制权
If I can’t, you can control the music in the car for a month.
成交 -噢 先不要好了 改成一个礼拜
Agreed. – Hell no. A week.
两个礼拜啦 不然一个月喔 两个礼拜啦
Two weeks. Then you for a month. Two weeks.
两个礼拜 -行
Two weeks. – Yes.
(伊露海上机械技术公♥司♥) (水下机器人试验平台)
准备好了吗?三 二 一 开始
Are you ready? Three, two, one, go.
五秒了
Five seconds.
十秒
Ten.

Cross.
二十秒 -一半了
Twenty. – Halfway.
靠 真要命! -27、28、29、30
Fuck! Damn it! — 27, 28, 29, 30.
你对在一千公尺外手动复位有甚么想法?
What’s your thoughts on a manual reset at 1000 meters?
你要继续? -嗯 难不成你要放弃了?
You raising? – Ok, are you giving up?
才没有 我下次一定会成功的
I don’t give up. I’ll make it next time.
两位午安 -哈啰
Good evening, guys. – Hello.
谁会来烤肉? -做石油的
Who’s coming to the barbeque? – Oil people.
好人们 那应该会很有趣
Nice people. It’ll be fun.
你包里都装些甚么啊?好重 -不重
What have you got in the bag? It’s heavy. – It’s not heavy.
有十五公斤了吧 -只会打游戏没肌肉啊你
It weighs 15 kilos. – You’ve got gamer arms. No muscles.
为什么你不直接搬过去? -没那个打算
Why don’t you just move in? – I’m not gonna move in.
你们在一起都一年了 -不 是九个月
You’ve been together for a year now. – No, it’s been nine months.
很多人一下就住一起了 -不是我
A lot of people move in together that quick. – Not me.
你可以搬进去 买♥♥一辆小货车
You move in, buy a minivan, –
然后我就只能在办公室里写程序
and then I have to sit alone programming in the office.
那不会发生的 -所以没有小电动车
That won’t happen. – So no tiny electric car.
我有我的生活 他有他的 这样很好
I’ve got my life, and he’s got his. It’s working out well.
哈啰 -嗨 奥沃 新的养生食材?
Hello. – Hi, Oddvar. New regimen?
就别让我一个人站在这
Don’t leave me standing here by myself, then.
我可以拿吗?
Shall I take it?
嗨 亚瑟 -嗨
Hi, Arthur. – Hi.
我喜欢玩跳台滑雪 -你是喜欢看
Ski jumping is my hobby. – Watching ski jumping is your hobby.
嗨 奥丁 给阿姨抱抱好吗?
Hi, Odin. Auntie get a hug? Please.
给薇柏克阿姨抱一下
Give auntie Vibeke a hug.
嗨 -嗨
— Hi. — Hi.
我去拿点啤酒来
Look. I’m going to get more beer.
嗨 -嗨
— Hi. — Hi.
对啦 叫你们两个去拿啤酒的人是天才 请继续
Right. Smart sending you two to fetch beer. Just go on.
嗯你们继续 -谢谢
There. Enjoy. – Thanks.
来吧 我们盯着你
Come on, we’ll look after you. Hi!
不要!放开我啦!
No! Get lost!
太阳下山啰 奥丁 -睡觉时间到
Nightynight, Odin. – Time for bed.
好样的 亚瑟 过来抓我们啊!
Good, Arthur! Come!
咦这不是瘦子吗?
Is it the skinnydipper?
喔不 -你看起来气色不好
Oh no. – You don’t look too good.
我好累 你不累吗? -还好欸
I’m so sick. Aren’t you? – Not very.
史蒂安做了早餐 有蛋还有培根
Stian had made breakfast. Egg and bacon.
你要这个吗? -喔感谢
Do you want this one? – Oh, thanks.
这个袋子也没那么糟 对吧?
That bag isn’t so bad, is it?
里面什么都有吗?有没有可乐或起司华堡?
Does it have everything? Does it have a Cola and a Whopper Cheeseburger then?
喂?
Hello?
不 我们在工作
No, we’re at work.
什么?
What?
嗯 我们马上就到
Yeah, but we’ll come right away.
萨佳石油打来说有事故
Saga called. There’s been an accident.
我们搭直升机去 -甚么样的事故?
We’re headed out to the heliport now. – What kind of accident?
去拿另一个包
Take the other softbag.
全部就这样? -对啊
Was that all of it? – Yes.
嗨 我是李威廉
Hi. I’m William Lie.
索菲亚霍特曼 -我是公♥司♥总经理
— Sofia Hartman. – I’m duty manager.
嗨李威廉 -我是亚瑟
Hi. William Lie. — Arthur.
发生什么事了?我们要去哪? -首先你们得签署这个
What’s happened? Where are we going? – First you will need to sign this.
这是什么? -不公开
What is it? — Non-Disclosure.
对 这是一份保密协议
Yes, it is a non-disclosure agreement.
我们时间所剩不多了
Then we are a bit short on time.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Thank you very much. Thank you.
你没回答我的问题 我们要干嘛?
You didn’t answer me. What are we doing?
诺曼麦西姆在等你们了 等时候到了我会再联♥系♥你们
Normand Maximus is waiting for you. I’ll contact you when you’re out there.
我们有一个代表在船上
We have a representative on board.
他们到了吗? -他们已经到位并准备好了
Have they arrived? – They are situated and ready.
贝礼特 我们连上了吗? -现在放上去
Berit, are we connected? – On monitor now.
杰西 你可以帮我把麦克风和船上接通吗?
Jasin, can you get the ship on the speaker?
嗨 我们来了N-他们已抵达
Hi. That’s us done on deck. – They have arrived.
索菲亚 我是贝礼特 听得到吗?
Sofia, it is Berit. Can you hear me?
李威廉在这 麦克风是开的
I have William Lie here. You’re on speaker.
听好了 关于发生了什么 是一个钻油平台沉了
Listen. What has happened, is that a rig has sunk.
大概是因为地层下陷
Probably because of a local subsidence.
埃克菲斯克这地方不是一年只会陷个几毫米吗?
Wasn’t Ekofisk only about a couple of centimeters a year?
这一次的下陷是直接发生在平台底座下方
This time the subsidence occurred directly below the platform base.
我们已经发了一些蓝图给你 有看到吗?
We have sent you some blueprints. Have you received them?
嗯 有收到 -你能利用他们来导向吗?
We received them, yes. – Can you navigate by them?
取决于我们要找什么 -找失踪的人
That depends on what we’re looking for? – People that are missing.
当一个大型建筑迅速下沉的时候
When a large construction sinks that quickly, –
我们预期会有一些气穴存在 我们得查清楚里面是否有活人
we expect there to be air pockets. We have to find out if anybody is alive.
所以我们是要找人? -没错
So we are looking for people? – That is correct
我们期望机器能进入建筑搜索幸存者
We hope that the robot can get into the construction to look for survivors.
我们会试试看 -谢谢你
We’ll try. – Thank you.
吊臂控制 我们准备好投放
Control to crane. We are shortly ready for release.
收到
Acknowledged.
已上线
Online.
准备好了吗?三、二、一 投放
Are we ready? Release in three, two, one.
你有在录吗? -有 已经开始录了
Will you record? – Yes. It’s recording already.
麦克风要记得开
Activate the mike too.
转向四十五度
Heading 45
我正在试着找条路 -四到四十五度
I’m trying to find a way in here. – 4 and 45 degrees.
一百二十度 你想去哪? -顺着管道进去
And 120. Where do you wanna go? – Follow the pipes in.
你有看到什么开口吗? -右舷有一个信道
Can you see an opening? – There’s a channel coming up starboard.
离你七十五公尺
75 meters.
那里有个门
There’s a door here.
你可以打开吗?
Are you able to open it?
我们会试试看
We’ll try.
我们可以试试看
We can try.
杰西 你能对照职员吗? -稍等 发送中
Jasin, do you have an ID? – I’m on it. Sending now.
继续前进
Proceeding.
现在呢? -保持你的航向
Now what? – Stay your heading.
两秒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!