Could Stian have opened it? – It is unlikely…
帮我看好奥丁 -索菲亚?
Look out for Odin. — Sofia?
嗨 韦柏克 我是索菲亚 你一定得帮我
Hi, Vibeke. It’s Sofia. You have to help me.
我只需要迷你的那个 -好
I just need the mini. – Ok.
你觉得他会在哪? -两个支柱之间会有信道
Where do you think he is? – There are passages between the legs.
史蒂安的姊姊会载我到那 -说真的 索菲亚 这合法吗?
Stian’s sister will fly me out there. – Honestly, Sofia. Is this legal?
你们两个都整装了吗? -只有我
You both have suits? – It’s just me.
正式来说 我们是在另一项任务上 -索菲亚?
Officially we’re on another mission. — Sofia?
我该怎么办? -你至少不该一个人去吧
What should I do? – You should not go alone, at least.
那里就是格洛芙一号♥
Over there is Gullfaks Alfa.
甲板不见了 所以我会飞低一点你们才能下去
The deck is gone, so we have to lower you down.
我先下 再来是装备 然后我会帮你下来
I’ll go first, then the gear, then I’ll help you.
亚瑟 没什么大不了的 别往下看 看前面就好
Arthur, it’s ok. Don’t look down. Keep looking straight ahead.
准备好 然后出去快点 -好
Get ready, and be out quick. – Yeah.
在任何人发现我们在这里之前 得快点
We have to continue, before anybody find out we’re here
找到史蒂安 好吗?找到我弟
Just find Stian, ok? Find my brother.
亚瑟 没关系的
Arthur, it is ok.
你还好吗? -嗯
Are you ok? – Yeah.
行吗?
Ok?
是这里
It’s here.

Ok.
你不觉得我们得到这里来吗? -嗯
We’ve got to be here. Don’t you think? – Yeah.
从这里开始搜索 -好 等等
There. We’ll start the search there. – Ok. Wait a little.
快点! -好了
Come on! — Ok.
索菲亚去那了?
And Sofia went out there?
他们不愿提供任何协助
They wouldn’t send anybody out.
他们不想再拿其他生命当赌注
They didn’t want to risk anymore lives.
所以她就去了 -嗯
So she just left. — Mm.
哈啰 奥丁 -哈啰
— Hello, Odin. — Hello.
你怎么样啊? -不错啊
How are you doing? – Good.
可以抱一下吗?
Can I have a hug?

Hi.
我们要下去那里
We’re going down there.
我们得丢下去 -不会断掉吗?
We have to drop it. – Can it take it, then?
它必须撑着
It has to.
准备好?
Ready?
三 二……一
Three, two… one.
(无信♥号♥♥)
NO CONNECTION
有了 东西都连上了
We’re up. Looks like everything’s working.
把红外线仪打开
Turn on the thermal camera.
我进这两个管道中间
I’ll go in between the pipes here.
他还活着!
He’s alive!
奥德瓦
Oddvar.
这不可能啊 -这是十分钟前拍的
It’s not possible. – The images are ten minutes old.
滑坡已经将我们所有的海底设施摧毁殆尽了
The slide has torn up all of our seabed installations.
这些黑色的是泄漏
The black here is spillage.
而且风向还不对 石油现在往海岸线飘
And the wind direction is unfavorable. The oil is headed towards the coast.
有多少?
How much?
大约十万平方公里 而且还在扩散当中
About 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0 square kilometers, but it is still expanding.
谷恩 最坏的情况是什么?
Gunn, what’s the worst case scenario?
整个西部海岸线将受到重创
The entire western coastline will be severely harmed.
一路从莫尔德、奥勒松、卑尔根、海于格松到斯塔万格
All the way from Molde, Ålesund, Bergen Haugesund, Stavanger.
将会污染每个海湾 每个细处
Every fjord, every single little nook.
鸟啊 鱼啊
Birds, fish.
所有生命 和大自然也会遭殃
All animal life, nature.
养殖渔业将会崩毁 还有旅游业也是
The fish farming industry will be destroyed. All fishing, and tourism.
这将会需要几十年来恢复 甚至是几百年
It will take decades to recover. Perhaps hundreds of years.
然后污染就会向南移♥动♥
And then it will move further south –
朝向丹麦、德国、荷兰和大部分的英国
— towards Danmark, Tyskland, Nederland, large parts of Great Britain.
它会扩大……
It will expand…
但我们能做什么来限缩这个形况?
But what can we do to limit the impact?
我们已连络挪威清洁海洋运营公♥司♥协会、沿海部门、国家海军和地方有关当局
We’ve contacted NOFO, coastal services, navy and local authorities.
大家都拉紧了发条 但没有人对于此状况有足够的知识
Everybody are on alert, but nobody are sized for something like this.
我们还有多少时间?
How much time do we have?
在明晚之前不会到达陆地 一但登陆……
It won’t reach land before tomorrow evening, but when it does…
我们还有机会
We have a chance.
但我们必须现在做个抉择
But then we have to decide now.
这个规么是史无前例没错 但现在外泄物是比较紧密浓稠的状态
It has never been done at such a scale, but right now the spill is compressed.
而且就目前而言 这层膜够厚
And the film is thick enough, for now.
够后来做什么?
Thick enough for what?
够厚到可以点燃
To light it on fire.
对于就地烧毁来说 这太大了 更不论对环境的影响……
It is way too large for an in-situ burning. And the environmental impact…
后果会比你现在所概述的要少
The consequences will be less regardless than what you’re outlining now.
这不是我做得起的抉择
That is not a decision I can make.
这里
It’s here.
应该在这里 -甚么东西?
It’s supposed to be here. – Which one?
E601B 那里
E601B, there.
史蒂安?
Stian?
史蒂安?
Stian?
史蒂安?
Stian?
史蒂安?
Stian?
史蒂安? -索菲亚?
Stian? — Sofia?
索菲亚!
Sofia!
嗨 -你还活着
— Hi. – You’re alive.
你能上来吗? -没办法
Can you get up here? – No.
我需要个工具来开这个! -好
I need something to turn with! – Yes.
你有受伤吗? -有
Are you injured? – Yes.
我们会救你上来的 -好
We have to get you up. – Ok.
你有找到什么吗? -有
Can you find something? – Yeah. Here.
索菲亚 我们得离开这里!
Sofia, we have to get out of here!
你还好吗?
Are you ok?
我已经与总理和其他政♥府♥部门谈过了
I’ve talked to the prime minister and the rest of the government.
烧吧 点亮它
Let’s do it. Light it up.
你可以从边上线
You can connect here.
威廉 图片出炉了 -很棒
William, picture’s up. – Good.
你还好吗? -我打给韦柏克
Are you ok? – I’ll call Vibeke.
索菲亚?
Sofia?
罗尼?
Ronny?
他们要点燃外泄物
They will ignite the spill.
格洛芙是不是…… -那里位处中♥央♥
Is Gullfaks… – It’s smack in the middle.
在这里等着
Wait here.
他们在哪一楼? -四楼
Which floor? – Four.
住手!
Stop!
停手啊!那里有活人!索菲亚霍特曼去了格洛芙一号♥!
Stop! There’re people out there! Sofia Hartman went to Gullfaks A!
那是什么声音?
What was that?
那里还有人呢!
There are people out there!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck.
她没接 -试试打给公♥司♥
She’s not answering. – Try duty.
威廉?是史蒂安柏克兰
William? It’s one Stian Birkeland.
我是李威廉
It is William Lie.
我是史蒂安柏克兰 我们在格洛芙一号♥上 必须有人来接我们
It is Stian Birkeland. We are at Gullfaks A. Somebody’s got to get us.
柏克兰 仔细听好了
Birkeland, listen closely.
他说什么?
What is it?
史蒂安 他们说什么?说什么?
Stian, what are they saying? What is it?
史蒂安?
Stian?
他们已经轰炸外泄物了 现在火势已经起来了
They have bombed the spillage. It’s on fire.
五分钟后就会烧到这里
It will be here in five minutes.
他们救不了我们
They can’t get us.
他儿子在这吗?
Is his son here?
史蒂安?
Stian?
索菲亚 接下来该怎么办?
Sofia, what do we do?
史蒂安?
Stian?
好……
Ok…
救生艇啊 这里有救生艇吗?
Lifeboats. Are there lifeboats here?
救生艇! -在那
Life boats! – Down there.
好 我们得下去 来啊亚瑟!
Ok, we have to get down. Come! Arthur!
我会在这里等
I’ll wait here.
不好吧 我想我们现在……该走了
No. I think we have to… go now.
索菲亚叫我们在这里等
Sofia told us to wait here.
好吧
Ok.
索菲亚?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!