Could even be that we caused this ourselves.
你这是什么意思? -我们已经钻了成千上万口油井
What is that supposed to mean? – We have drilled thousands of wells.
海底下大量的石油和天然气被榨干了
Drained enormous oil- and gas reservoirs below the seabed.
就像一块瑞士起司被打了一堆洞一样
Punched a lot of holes in that swiss cheese.
让我们一起来商议一下现在这个状况 -乐意之至 你们有什么建议?
Let’s consider the situation we are facing. – We’d love to. What do you suggest?
停止区域内所有活动
Stop all work in the area.
在我们了解更多信息前 关闭并封存所有油井
Close and secure all wells until we know more.
如果我们没能如愿关闭油井 会发生甚么?
If we can’t close the wells, what will happen?
听着 斯卡加摩
Look, Skagemo.
这是一个保护壳 软的那种
That is the casing. It is a sort of holster.
它被固定在海床上 然后钻头放进去
It’s secured in the seabed, and the drill goes into it.
如果平台垮了 并连带把钻头一起这样拖出来
If the rig capsizes and pulls the drill out like this, –
石油将会在海里自♥由♥奔放
the oil will be freely flowing.
但是 这会是一个什么规模的外泄?
But what kind of magnitude would the spill be?
你还记得墨西哥湾漏油事件吗? -记得
Do you remember Deepwater Horizon? – Yes.
那里只有一口油井 我们这里有三百五十口
That was the size of Denmark, and that was one well. Here there are 350.
我们面临一项重大任务
We are facing an enormous task.
这次是史无前例 毫无前人可循
Nobody have experienced something similar. Nobody have practiced something similar.
联合救援中心将协助调度所有撤离事宜
The Joint Rescue Centre will coordinate all evacuation, –
至于我们的任务 是保护并关闭半个北海
and it is our task to secure and shut down half the North Sea.
为了达成此一目的
In order to be able to do this, –
我们要求每个人全力以赴
closing down all wells and secure all installations, –
去关闭油井并确保所有设施安全
demands that everybody do their very best.
我们时间有点赶 但别手忙脚乱 安全第一
We are short on time, but no panic. Safety is foremost.
所有列入红名单的平台都应该被确保和关闭
All platforms that are on the red list, should be secured and closed down.
发什么甚么事了? -我知道的也没比你多啊
What’s happening? – I don’t know any more than you.
有很多人在疏散欸 蕾诺德 可以帮我看一下发生甚么了吗?
There’s a lot of people evacuating. Renate, would you check that?
我没收到任何通知 但我们会好好处理一下这件事
I haven’t received any more information, but we’ll handle it nice and slowly.
那条腰带是谁的?好吧 就放那个盒子里好了
Who owns that belt? Ok, put it in one of the boxes.
哪些还在运作?丝塔芙一号♥的状况?
Which remain? Status of Statfjord A?
开始关闭丝塔芙一号♥ -很好
Starting shutdown of Statfjord A. – That is good.
很好 奥赛博呢?
Ok. Good. And Oseberg?
奥赛博一号♥和四号♥已确保完成二号♥快了
Oseberg A and D are secure. B is almost done.
所有员工都被遣送至诺曼德展望区并前往奥戈内斯
All crew has been shuttled to Normand Vision and on to Ågotnes.
准备好了 第一组 谢尔阿雷海兰德?泰利哈默?
Get ready, group A. Kjell Are Heiland? Terje Hamar?
海利希尼? 还有艾娃福托?
Henning Sirnes? And Eva Fjørtoft?
很好 跟蕾诺德上甲板去 -跟我来
Good. Follow Renate up on deck. – Come along.
找出原因再传详细信息给我
Find out who it is, and send the information to me.
特洛的那个阀门 要怎么解决? -特洛一号♥?那是绿色的
Valve at Troll, any solution? – Troll A? It is green.
特洛已经关闭了
Troll is closed.
清单往下滑 -所有的丝塔芙都是绿色的
Moving on down the list. – All of Statfjord is green.
P4广播新闻为您播报 一个未经证实的消息来源指出
This is P4 news with a news broadcast. Unconfirmed sources report of –
北海的钻油平台正在大举疏散人员
a major evacuation from oil rigs in the North Sea.
至截稿前仍未收到任何官方确认
We have not received any confirmation from the industry.
现在帮您连接到位于苏拉的联合救援中心 那里正在大动作动员当中
Over to the Joint Rescue Centre at Sola. Major activity is taking place.
所有的应急设施人员 包括救护车、警力和消防队都在现场待命
All emergency services; ambulance, police and fire rescue is on site.
我们可以得出结论
We can conclude that evacuation protocols –
疏散状况和部门的合作令人满意
and cooperation between departments is working satisfactory.
这种规模的行动在国内是前所未见的
The operation is of a magnitude we have not previously seen domestically.
格洛芙一号♥那边有一口井还是持续发出错误报告
There are still error reports at one of the wells at Gullfaks A.
是因为延迟的关系吗? -这个链接绝对有问题
It’s not just a bit delayed? – There’s something off with the connection.
打给平台负责人 叫赫特许 是吧?
Call the platform manager. It’s Helseth, isn’t it?
好 第六组 剩我们了 我们现在要去拿灯
Ok, that’s us. Group F. We’re getting the lights.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我是罗尼赫特许
Ronny Helseth.
认真?我们正在疏散欸
Seriously? We’re in the middle of an evacuation.
好吧 我看看我能帮到什么
Ok, I’ll see what I can do.
他们连不到四号♥井 所以没办法远程关闭
They can’t reach well number 4. They can’t shut it off remotely.
在它关掉之前我们不能离开 我们整晚都用全速在运行帮浦
We can’t leave before it is shut. We were pumping at 100% all night.
我要下去手动修复问题 -现在?你得看顾这些组员啊
I’m headed down to fix it manually. – Now? You have to look after this group.
我下去
I’m going down.
我走四号♥道下去 -好 但快点
I’ll go down the D-shaft. – Ok, but hurry.
直升机等你 -嗯
Hold the bus, will you. – Yeah.
大约在四点半左右 员工开始疏散
About 4.30 the crew started evacuating.
平台上大约有一百五十人 已顺利……
A little more than 150 on board. Smooth…
您尝试联♥系♥的用户无法接通
The subscriber you are trying to reach is unavailable.
媿亥状况如何? -正在解决最后一口井
Status of Gjøa? – Working on the last wells.
格洛芙的阀口呢? -要花点时间才能全关
What about the valve at Gullfaks? – It will take a while to get all the way down.
史蒂安 直升机来了 -收到 快到了
Stian, the bus has arrived. – Acknowledged. Almost down.
搞屁啊?惨了
What the hell? Shit!
我们失去连接了? -哪里?
We have lost the connection. – With who?
整个平台 全部都挂了
With the entire rig. Everything’s down.
不只一个
It isn’t the only one.
不只一个欸 你那头的设备有坏吗?
It isn’t the only one. Are, is it down on your end?
史蒂安 时候到了 该走了 -收到
Stian, it’s time. Leaving. – Acknowledged.
我正在手动关闭阀口
I’m shutting off the valve now.
动作快!进去!
Come on! In!
史蒂安 快点啊!
Stian, come on!
动作快!进去!
Come on! In!
动作快!
Come on!
您已联♥系♥贝礼特朱法根 请留言
You have reached Berit Djuphagen. Leave a message.
我是索菲亚霍特曼 想尽法子联♥系♥妳
This is Sofia Hartman. I’ve been trying to reach you.
我正在驱车前往你那 到了我再传消息通知
I’m on my way out to you. I’ll message you when I’m there.
我们是来见贝礼特朱法根的 -请问有预约吗?
We’re here to see Berit Djuphagen. – You have an appointment?
我们可以在这里说
We can talk in here.
奥丁 你不坐吗? -好啊
Odin, won’t you sit? – Yeah.
我联♥系♥不上史蒂安 -索菲亚……
I can’t reach Stian. — Sofia…
我们无法远程关闭所有在格洛芙的井
We couldn’t close all the wells at Gullfaks remotely, –
所以史蒂安下去运行手动关闭
So Stian was sent down to close them manually.
我刚刚和罗尼谈过了 他们无法……
I talked with Ronny now, and they didn’t…
史蒂安没有搭上撤离班机
Stian was never evacuated.
他有传消息给我说他会撤离的
He sent me a message saying he would be evacuated.
有三十多个平台已经垮了
More than 30 platforms have collapsed.
格洛芙是其中的第一个 并且已经失去一个支柱
Gullfaks was one of the first who were hit, and a leg was torn off.
史蒂安就在那
Stian was down there.
我必须对仍在外的救生艇进行全面了解
I have to get an overview over the lifeboats that are still out there.
史蒂安柏克兰还在格洛芙一号♥
Stian Birkeland is still out on Gullfaks A.
你得找人去救他出来 -那个就是格洛芙一号♥
You have to get somebody out there to pick him up. – That there is Gullfaks A.
它是红色警报 失去了一个支柱并在滑坡边缘
It has status red. It has lost a leg and is standing at the edge of a slide.
它在任何时候都可能会翻倒或沉没 我很抱歉
It can at any point tip over and sink. I am sorry.
但是你派他下去的 所以你得带他回来
But you sent him down there. So you have to get him back up.
我已经请求你离开了
I have to ask you to leave.

No.
不 在你找回他之前 我哪儿也不去!
No, I am not going anywhere until you have retrieved him!
我不能冒着救援人员的性命派他们出去
I can’t send out an emergency crew who will also risk losing their lives.
在外面 有个即将没有爸爸的小男孩
Outside there is a little boy who is going to lose his father.
可以帮我叫保全吗? -你就这样坐视不管?
Would you get the guard? – Aren’t you gonna do anything?
嗯?或许你该出去外面告诉那个小男孩
Huh? Perhaps you should go out there and tell that little boy –
说你们之中没有人愿意做点甚么去就他爸爸
that none of you will do anything to save his father.
我不会那样的
I won’t do it.
索菲亚
Sofia.
不要
No.
链接如何?
How is that link going?
爸比怎么了吗?
Did anything happen to daddy?

Yes.
某种程度上
In a way.
你可以在这里等一下下吗? -嗯
Would you wait here a little? — Yeah.
好 等会见
Ok. See you soon.
你们在那个平台上是不是到处都有监视器?
You have cameras everywhere on the platforms?
对 在大部分的房♥间 -给我看
Yes, in most rooms. – Show me the images.
索菲亚 -我现在就要看
— Sofia. – I will see them. Now.
我们并不是在所有技术机房♥都有监视器 我会快转一下
We don’t have cameras in all technical rooms. I’ll fast forward.
不! -索菲亚……
— No! — Sofia …
他明明告诉我他会撤离的
He wrote to me that he would be evacuated.
贝礼特?
Berit?
看看这个
Look at this.
嗯?
Huh?
有个通往服务区的门被打开了
There’s a hatch in to a service shaft that’s been opened.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
最有可能是平台激烈运动的时候扯开的
Most likely it was torn up when the platform got hit.
有没有可能是史蒂安打开的? -呃不太可能……

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!